Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) (31728 Views)

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by 12345baba(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2022
He even get time fold am, fake man

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2022
Cash app king

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by onajo2000(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2022
Maybe his office has few allocation.. No money is coming
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:39am On May 12, 2022
# yahoo boy, no laptop
Dude's just some boisterous clown undecided
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 7:41am On May 12, 2022
reaping time has come!
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Realist12: 7:42am On May 12, 2022
Hmm
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:
Moment Adamu Garba removed the APC Flag from his Office.
Adamu Garba dumped the ruling party over the high cost of nomination forms. He also accused the APC of working against young people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYz13kjjMg
bloody scammer after all the donation na those fools wey donate na no get single sense to put their brain to work. Efcc suppose arrest am
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Chukabiz(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2022
DeleTaller:

He just wants to wash it.... see and the man folded it wella for the second picture.

Why didn't he remove the Nigerian flag? They don't wash that one?
And he brought a camera man with him because he wanted to wash a flag
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Echoban: 7:46am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
Nigerians, please get ready to vote.
Don't vote out of sentiments, tribe or religion.
Don't vote a candidate because you have been paid 5,000.
The last 8yrs just showed us how much leadership can affect everyone.
Stop shuning the polls. Come out en-masse and vote for the right person.
As we await the 2023 elections, let us spare one minute everyday to call on God to intervene in the approaching primaries so that we won't have to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea on election day.

If I tell u my liberal candidate is BAT now u go say I'm sentimental. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by emmnprince(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
As we await the 2023 elections, let us spare one minute everyday to call on God to intervene in the approaching primaries so that we won't have to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea on election day.

Who do you think is the right person vying for the Office of the President?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by victorazy(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
Please someone should tell the idiot to return my #1 donation I donated to him, for his APC presidential form

Rather, your supposed to be stoned.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 7:49am On May 12, 2022
Echoban:

If I tell u my liberal candidate is BAT now u go say I'm sentimental. grin

We all have to our choices. A country of 200m people can't have the same choice. But let's come out en-masse and vote for our choices

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 7:51am On May 12, 2022
emmnprince:

Who do you think is the right person vying for the Office of the President?

Are you legally old enough to vote? If yes, do you have a voters card?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Nobody: 7:52am On May 12, 2022
So na you think say you dey represent young people.. you must be deceiving yourself...
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by slowice(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2022
And he had to make a video undecided. This man is a big fraud

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 7:57am On May 12, 2022
Damn!
ThankGod say I been no send that 1k give this man, e for pain me!
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by emmnprince(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

Are you legally old enough to vote? If yes, do you have a voters card?

You're using a question to answer a question that doesn't answer the question asked.

After you have answered the question asked, yours will be answered.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by alibiz: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
Same way it will be removed in the next 383 days from all public offices in Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by nabeelbabs: 8:00am On May 12, 2022
cenaman:
Please someone should tell the idiot to return my #1 donation I donated to him, for his APC presidential form

Lol you are not getting anything back young man, you were taunting him and catching cruise and he catch cruise with your donations.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Arysexy(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2022
Ethnic bigot and a fool. I'm sure he won't be able to renew rent of that office again.

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Mooh247: 8:01am On May 12, 2022
cool

He would use the money donated to buy more cows, Mary more wife and buy himself a Tokunbo Peugeot

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:02am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
By d time politicians start sharing ewedu and amala, kerosene and dashing almajiris money, d useless citizens would forget about their sufferings.
If a governor from abia state would gv kerosene to get a vote
A useless drug lord would gv his own people ewedu and amala to get a vote
one boko sympathiser would gv almajiris change to get a vote
So tell me what remains. I don't pity anybody in Nigeria again. Waiting we carry come we go still carry am go
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by colestephan86: 8:04am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:
Moment Adamu Garba removed the APC Flag from his Office.
Adamu Garba dumped the ruling party over the high cost of nomination forms. He also accused the APC of working against young people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYz13kjjMg
Well he still treated the flag with respect.
If truly he is angry, na burn him go burn am
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Roniyke1234: 8:07am On May 12, 2022
This one don cash out ooh... 83M
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Gozac: 8:08am On May 12, 2022
If it's in a sane clime this con man would be made to refund the money he collected from numerous people that donated to his botched ambition
Anyway this is Nigeria where anything goes grin
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by hollywater: 8:10am On May 12, 2022
Yahoo Yahoo guy. After collecting more than 83m.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by rrhostomy(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2022
cenaman:

I do not understand. Did you actually donate for his presidential aspiration? Where,when and how?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Gozac: 8:11am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

By d time politicians start sharing ewedu and amala, kerosene and dashing almajiris money, d useless citizens would forget about their sufferings.
If a governor from abia state would gv kerosene to get a vote
A useless drug lord would gv his own people ewedu and amala to get a vote
one boko sympathiser would gv almajiris change to get a vote
So tell me what remains. [b]I don't pity anybody in Nigeria again. [/b]Waiting we carry come we go still carry am go
The line I like most.A people deserve the leaders they get.
All these let's pray for this or that is just a futile action and what the ruling class in political and religious sector used to hoodwink the poor
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 12, 2022
Disrespectful.
He should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

So we should get ready to vote who in particular?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: It’ll Be Catastrophic For APC If Tinubu Loses Ticket / Why Nigeria’s Bandits Are Recruiting Women For Gunrunning / Troops Kill 18 Boko Haram Terrorists As They Avert Bandit Attack On Dansadau(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.