Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,518 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) (31766 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Christmasdon(m): 8:16am On May 12, 2022
UNFOLDING SCENES.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Nonybb: 8:17am On May 12, 2022
Even when it is the turn of the SOUTH TO PRODUCE THE PRESIDENCY. The idiot went and still purchase his form
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:17am On May 12, 2022
Gozac:

The line I like most.A people deserve the leaders they get.
All these let's pray for this or that is just a futile action and what the ruling class in political and religious sector used to hoodwink the poor
I hate it most when people talk about pray for Nigeria. As it is right now, I don't pity anybody again, if hunger wan kill anybody mak en kill d person bcs we all deserves what we get. 2023 is around d corner and some foolish people are supporting politicians with any track record

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Realguyman1(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
Nigerians, please get ready to vote.
Don't vote out of sentiments, tribe or religion.
Don't vote a candidate because you have been paid 5,000.
The last 8yrs just showed us how much leadership can affect everyone.
Stop shuning the polls. Come out en-masse and vote for the right person.
As we await the 2023 elections, let us spare one minute everyday to call on God to intervene in the approaching primaries so that we won't have to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea on election day.
Who is the right person bros? Bros see ehn, APC nor fit bring out person like Tinubu and PDP bring out person like Atiku, and you go expect say make I go queue under sun say I wan vote for any of this people two advance buharist. Because e too go clear for our eyes say na complete 8 wasted years like Buhari own(if not even worst than that of buhari self) na we go still see from their hand. I know say u go say other parties dey o, but u see for naija as a whole now ehn, no party dey to match the weight of PDP and APC for national level for now. So our concern now should be how we go fit take come together and form a formidable party that will be able to chase out this evil set of people and parties(APC and PDP) in government and set a a good standard that the country will be build on. But the bolded is impossible, because togetherness nor dey our dictionary for naija.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Originality007: 8:24am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
As we await the 2023 elections, let us spare one minute everyday to call on God to intervene in the approaching primaries so that we won't have to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea on election day.

I pray dey listen. Vote buying is another tool Politicians now use to steal vote from Masses.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by onomeabuja: 8:25am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:
Moment Adamu Garba removed the APC Flag from his Office.
Adamu Garba dumped the ruling party over the high cost of nomination forms. He also accused the APC of working against young people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYz13kjjMg
So these thieves sabi fold cloth sef na him them go de form as if shit no de thier anus bah
Werey man & thieves in a criminal party called APC SHIT!!!
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by ajayiopy: 8:27am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:
Adamu Garba dumped the ruling party over the high cost of nomination forms. He also accused the APC of working against young people.

OUR POPULATION IS A BLESSING
83 MILLION IS GONE
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by shunlet210: 8:29am On May 12, 2022
he is so caring and still loyal while removing the flag. he folded it gently and even gives it a kiss... Hhun smiley
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:
Please sir,how can someone who lost his PVC to an inferno of recent retrieve it back?

Do I need to start the whole process again?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by ivolt: 8:32am On May 12, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Monies enough for them to make a remarkable change in their various places but they are too dumb to know it!

The northerners will keep playing them like kite because of their greed and selfishness!
This is funny.
Can you list the remarkable change 100 million Naira can do?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by SoaringLife01: 8:35am On May 12, 2022
Adamu Garba, enjoy your show
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Moikiitos: 8:39am On May 12, 2022
"You didn't have flag" But you took your time to fold the flag neatly. This act for me shows your respect to the party in question.

Fr33born:

Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Onuigbo5959: 8:46am On May 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by chatinent: 8:49am On May 12, 2022
This one wants to buy pity. Lol
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by miraclea: 8:49am On May 12, 2022
What has your flag benefited us nonsense , now that you people have destroyed the country you want to run away to another party God will punish those that have put the country into this hardship
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by highness25(m): 8:50am On May 12, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
Very good, that's patriotism, and if we can have many of this kind of men in government affairs nigeria would have been a better place long ass time ago
Because e no favour am? You no Sabi how this thing works in this country
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by onuman: 8:57am On May 12, 2022
RichDad1:
He’s just an ethnocentric religious bigot and an irrelevant noise maker.
He holds no real political value.
Bon voyage!

Most of them in the northern region are scheming to exploit the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers to get a northern Muslim to succeed president Buhari.
It's like one Nigeria don tire them
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:01am On May 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Wehrey. After scamming donors of 80 million naira grin
grin grin grin that guy na confirm business man
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by foreshore(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:

How this take concern us
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by josite: 9:16am On May 12, 2022
Fr33born:

TINUBU is next
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by duality(m): 9:19am On May 12, 2022
YourFavEvangeli:

What's the difference between what's happening now and what happened 8 year ago.

Is it not the same herd mentality we see today?

Have we talked about rigging? The rigging of 2015 and 2019, what's our plan to prevent it.

Or we want people to write results and announce again?

As they call it. "Deliver" your area.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Fr33born(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2022
Bmaster:
Please sir,how can someone who lost his PVC to an inferno of recent retrieve it back?

Just go to INEC office and tell them you lost your card. Print and go with the photocopy of your card if you had it saved. They will check your data and...
You also need Court Affidavit if you can't provide the damaged card. You can do the affidavit before going there or be ready to pay double for the affidavit when get to their office.
Most importantly, this is Nigeria. Have something in your pocket in case...
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2022
I am sure he have not benefitted anything from Apc that's why he removed the flag.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 9:49am On May 12, 2022
duality:

What's the difference between what's happening now and what happened 8 year ago.

Is it not the same herd mentality we see today?

Have we talked about rigging? The rigging of 2015 and 2019, what's our plan to prevent it.

Or we want people to write results and announce again?

As they call it. "Deliver" your area.

Out of 100m people, all the rigging amounted to 15m votes. If 50m people come out to vote, how many hands do they have to rig the election?

They're able to rig because few people come out to vote. There's voter accreditation now. If accredited votes are 50m, they must thumbprint 50m votes to rig the election.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 9:51am On May 12, 2022
Bmaster:

If you have a picture of the PVC, better, if not, just go to the nearest inec office and explain to them so that you can recapture
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 9:52am On May 12, 2022
Originality007:

I pray dey listen. Vote buying is another tool Politicians now use to steal vote from Masses.

5000 in 2019, is it the same thing in 2022?
If anyone has sufferedy in the past years, they should have sense by now
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 9:56am On May 12, 2022
Realguyman1:
Who is the right person bros? Bros see ehn, APC nor fit bring out person like Tinubu and PDP bring out person like Atiku, and you go expect say make I go queue under sun say I wan vote for any of this people two advance buharist. Because e too go clear for our eyes say na complete 8 wasted years like Buhari own(if not even worst than that of buhari self) na we go still see from their hand. I know say u go say other parties dey o, but u see for naija as a whole now ehn, no party dey to match the weight of PDP and APC for national level for now. So our concern now should be how we go fit take come together and form a formidable party that will be able to chase out this evil set of people and parties(APC and PDP) in government and set a a good standard that the country will be build on. But the bolded is impossible, because togetherness nor dey our dictionary for naija.

So do we seat down and fold our hands? When last did you pray for a good leader? You think prayer doesn't work?

Do your part and leave the rest for God. Voting in the primaries isn't in our hands, let's leave that part to God. Voting in the election is in our hands, we must vote for a good leader wether he's in a major party or not. We have the power to vote for a party. At least satisfy your conscience that you did something.

As for me, even if I am the only one in my constituency, I and my family will vote for a good man and go home with a happy heart knowing that we have played our part.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 9:57am On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

So we should get ready to vote who in particular?

grin grin grin grin
Do I need to tell a blind man that there's salt or pepper in the soup?
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by Legalese(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2022
Lol...this one is posturing himself for a political appointment.
All these shenanigans so as not to be seen as partisan when the time comes.
Pantami style.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 10:01am On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

By d time politicians start sharing ewedu and amala, kerosene and dashing almajiris money, d useless citizens would forget about their sufferings.
If a governor from abia state would gv kerosene to get a vote
A useless drug lord would gv his own people ewedu and amala to get a vote
one boko sympathiser would gv almajiris change to get a vote
So tell me what remains. I don't pity anybody in Nigeria again. Waiting we carry come we go still carry am go

Campaign in your house / family. Convince your family to vote for the right person irrespective of the money he shares. The population of Nigerians below 30 is at least 30m. How many votes did APC and PDP have in the last election? 15m, 10m or so.

Meaning that we alone can vote for one party and win, not think of if everyone of us convince our parents to vote for the right candidate as well.

The power is in our hands bro.
Re: Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) by YourFavEvangeli: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
emmnprince:

You're using a question to answer a question that doesn't answer the question asked.

After you have answered the question asked, yours will be answered.

At 18yrs, I don't need to tell an adult that this leader is good or that leader is bad. If an adult can't even tell who is good in a country like Nigeria where leaders don't hide their colours, is it me that will chose who the person should vote for? grin angry grin angry angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.