Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,879 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation (20140 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Otunbakayce: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe with landmass and size as big as the South East of Nigeria.
They unjustly balkanized Ijaw into Six Nigerian States to weaken Ijaw Unity but INC is the Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo equal of Ijaws.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

4th out of 350 tribes no b small thing.

Many Ijaws believe Ijaws are bigger than the 4th largest tribe.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw towns they only count Ijaw by proxy.

Since Democracy only Ijaw have been Deputy Governers of Rivers State.
Straight 23 years from one Ijaw to another.
4the largest tribe? Size as big as south east?
This ogogoro drunkard is fooling himself.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

And the same ijiot boys no fit help their brother rule rivers grin ?

I laugh in meka shi we grin .
we have ready to rule rivers state now
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by BJanta: 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
Fantasticcc:
A tour governor,a big difference from other presidential aspirant.
Funny, ijaws claiming to have a big landmass is ridiculously absurd..I mean people known for grabbing every seashore they come across,go to ondo and ask them how ilaje treated their nonsense when they tried it in ondo...They should better manage wherever they are now,because if other tribes treat them like ilaje they will run back to their creeks...

That's absolutely right. The Ijaws will go to a community, beg to be given their waterine area to live their primitive live. Then when they become greater in number ,they start to claim the land. Though Wike should have chosen a more civilised approach in addressing the issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
Otunbakayce:
4the largest tribe? Size as big as south east?
This ogogoro drunkard is fooling himself.
Ijaw is as populated as igbo
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
Ogbodobeogbodo:
Wike is right. Rivers state is not and can never be a trophy for the Ijaws for betraying the Biafrans during the genocidal war against the innocent indigenous Easterners. INC should go and rest in their creek, nonsense. grin grin grin
we don't betrayed biafra in the war, we fought against them....

And if this generation of biafrans repeat what their mpurumiri fathers did, we will also repeat what our fathers did to them... Useless people... Is it a by force to be that biafla?
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Otunbakayce: 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
Ijaw is as populated as igbo
Lmao! I expect nothing short from a drunkard.

3 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
we have ready to rule rivers state now

Come and rule it lets see grin

Get ready an eleme/ogoni is our in coming so brace up grin

Kiss my ass for the mean-time.

Bunch of drucks.

We dont want your bayelsa ruling in our eli maruma ka uwanu state, jeez we are too clean for that.

You think by adopting black atire from head to toe, the world wont know you guys are dirty grin

Kiss my ikwerre ass one more time grin that is the closest you can get to us.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Advocate500: 12:17pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
this is 21 century and look at you living a bush life...
This your comment show the level of civilization......a sane and civilized person know that there is already social media and journalism everywhere that report whatever thing an office Holder said...
There is no wike insult on the Ijaw nation that will not appear live...only uncivilized person will reason otherwise...
you have digress from wike to personal attacks, showing that you have nothing to argue with from the first instance, oga go rest ,wike will continue to insult the so called political ijaw nation and nothing will happen.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:18pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Come and rule it lets see grin

Get ready an eleme/ogoni is our in coming so brace up grin

Kiss my ass for the mean-time.

Bunch of drucks.

We dont want your bayelsa ruling in our eli maruma ka uwanu state, jeez we are too clean for that.

You think by adopting black atire from head to toe, the world wont know you guys are dirty grin

Kiss my ikwerre ass one more time grin that is the closest you can get to us.
microscopic ikwere... I never heard of ikwere ethnicity before..

Nawa fr all dis microscopic new comer ethnicities..
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
Otunbakayce:
Lmao! I expect nothing short from a drunkard.
then Ijaw is more populated than igbou
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by baretalk: 12:21pm On May 12, 2022
So uncouth, character not befitting of a governor.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:26pm On May 12, 2022
Advocate500:
you have digress from wike to personal attacks, showing that you have nothing to argue with from the first instance, oga go rest ,wike will continue to insult the so called political ijaw nation and nothing will happen.

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Advocate500: 12:28pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Captain8 post=112758052][/quote] lol mumu have slide to reverse mode.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
microscopic ikwere... I never heard of ikwere ethnicity before..

Nawa fr all dis microscopic new comer ethnicities..

What is more shameful than microscopic ethnicity ruling and tomenting a titanic drunk group grin

Shebi we small? Owe! We agree, But na we dey rule na grin .

Big for nothing tribe aside bayelsa una never rule the so called minority states wey una dey lap. what is now the use of population grin fools.

kiss my obio akpor ass one more time! drunk slave grin .

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

What is more shameful than microscopic ethnicity ruling and tomenting a titanic drunk group grin

Shebi we small? Owe! We agree, But na we dey rule na grin .

Big for nothing tribe aside bayelsa una never rule the so called minority state wey una dey lap. what is now the use of population grin fools.

kiss my obio akpor ass one more time! drunk slave grin .
we put wike there and we removing him to put our own on that seat, though, if nigeria still exist by that time...

We are ruling both delta and river state...

The reason we don't never rule was because we Ijaws were rebellion against nigeria and her cursed politics.... We always fought for it,,,,,but now, we have stand up... We want to used our population now
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
Advocate500:
lol mumu have slide to reverse mode.

1 Share

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
we put wike there and we removing him to put our own on that seat, though, if nigeria still exist by that time...

We are ruling both delta and river state...

The reason we don't never rule was because we Ijaws were rebellion against nigeria and her cursed politics.... We always fought for it,,,,,but now, we have stand up... We want to used our population now

You are typing like a drunk!.

Even your whole state plus your politians canot change a chairman in elelenwo grin not to mention rivers grin Ogogoro no good o grin .

IJAW make shame catch una for ones na grin .

Taste my ikwerre shit nye sagbama grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Advocate500: 12:45pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Captain8 post=112758370][/quote] brainless idiot come and campaign with your mumu ijaw nation, everyone that have a contra opinion to una stupidity is automatically an ipob or mumu Kanu supporter. Come with your hopeless ijaw nation campaign.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by ebufa: 12:49pm On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe with landmass and size as big as the South East of Nigeria.
They unjustly balkanized Ijaw into Six Nigerian States to weaken Ijaw Unity but INC is the Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo equal of Ijaws.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

4th out of 350 tribes no b small thing.

Many Ijaws believe Ijaws are bigger than the 4th largest tribe.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw towns they only count Ijaw by proxy.

Since Democracy only Ijaw have been Deputy Governers of Rivers State.
Straight 23 years from one Ijaw to another.

Its like you people are beginning to mix your ogogoro with your illegally refined petrol, ijaw wey no reach 1million people,better crawl back into your Bayelsa state!

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2022
Advocate500:
brainless idiot come and campaign with your mumu ijaw nation, everyone that have a contra opinion to una stupidity is automatically an ipob or mumu Kanu supporter. Come with your hopeless ijaw nation campaign.
shut up ipig.. look at your brainless goat suffering

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You are typing like a drunk!.

Even your whole state plus your politians canot change a chairman in elelenwo grin not to mention rivers grin Ogogoro no good o grin .

IJAW make shame catch una for ones na grin .

Taste my ikwerre shit nye sagbama grin .
I am from warri, not sagbama..

We are removing that wike with our population
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by ebufa: 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
CeoMYN:

Igbo in which Rivers State?

Ijaw in which rivers and akwa ibom states, una think say una get sense!

2 Likes

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

Its like you people are beginning to mix your ogogoro with your illegally refined petrol, ijaw wey no reach 1million people,better crawl back into your Bayelsa state!

Calling BY a state is an insult to "state" .

BY na ijaw comunity abeg grin .

Rupuokwu is more developed and vibrant than BY a million light years despite all their population grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
I am from warri, not sagbama..
We are removing that wike with our population
Land grabers grin you no want rivers again grin ?
Atleast be proud of your bayelsan comunity na grin .
Nde ara grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

Shey I mention Ijaw?

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Thoh(m): 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Calling BY a state is an insult to "state" .

BY na ijaw comunity abeg grin .

Rupuokwu is more developed and vibrant than BY a million light years despite all their population grin .

Shey dem don use Ijaw oil do your area in the name of State capital Ijaw Republic will end that.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Thoh(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

Keep quiet!! Even you too know you are a big liar.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Thoh(m): 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

At least Ijaw is larger than Igbo in population.

You liar.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:

Shey dem don use Ijaw oil do your area in the name of State capital Ijaw Republic will end that.

You must be sick drunk!
Eli ikwerre nwe mmanu!

Ikwerre land get oil, infact obio akpo is the richest L.g.a in south.

Okehi Etche get oil.

Ndoni/egbema get oil.

Ogoni get oil

Eleme get oil

Oyibo get oil

Stop feeling oil important you are talking to a fellow southern.

Land grabber pro max grin .

By the way if i may ask, the oil in bayelsa, what is the bayelsan goverment using it to do in bayelsa ?

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Zionzee99: 1:37pm On May 12, 2022
Yeah,I have a very strong feeling he secretly bought a Senatorial form as back up.We’d all find out after all is said and done.Lets just keep watching
Maxymilliano:
Wike is going nowhere ... With or without INC.

He should rather channel his energy to securing a Senatorial seat. cool
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Abaman001(m): 2:13pm On May 12, 2022
Make thunder fire the foolish and stupid useless faceless nincompoops that called themselves ijaw nation 70×70 times, they are kai-kai useless drunkers, useless id*ots
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Abaman001(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2022
dedonfranco:
Wike is not a Governor of Rivers state.....He is a Governor of Ikwerre people.

80 percent of His project is in Obio Akpor local Government Area

He insult Traditional Rules without remorse

His Employment rate is 0%

Wike for president......What a joke.
Make thunder fire the foolish and stupid useless faceless nincompoops that called themselves ijaw nation 70×70 times, they are kai-kai useless drunkers, useless id*ots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG To Release The List Of Boko Haram Sponsors / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia / APC Governorship Primary: We Are Ready For Ambode – Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.