Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation (20142 Views)

Oyo: PDPVanguard Withdraws Support For Seyi Makinde, APC Welcomes Them / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Abaman001(m): 2:17pm On May 12, 2022
Ijoh:
Ijaw is the 4th largest tribe with landmass and size as big as the South East of Nigeria.
They unjustly balkanized Ijaw into Six Nigerian States to weaken Ijaw Unity but INC is the Afenifere and Ohanaeze Ndigbo equal of Ijaws.

Ijaw produces over 90 percent of Nigeria's crude oil but were unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are together and share perfect boundaries with each other.

4th out of 350 tribes no b small thing.

Many Ijaws believe Ijaws are bigger than the 4th largest tribe.
They don't cross creeks to count Ijaw towns they only count Ijaw by proxy.

Since Democracy only Ijaw have been Deputy Governers of Rivers State.
Straight 23 years from one Ijaw to another.

Make thunder fire the foolish and stupid useless faceless nincompoops that called themselves ijaw nation 70×70 times, they are kai-kai useless drunkers, useless id*ots
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Abaman001(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Wike will never rule Nigeria.

In the PDP primary election, I hope all the Ijaws in the PDP will vote against the nuisance.

The idiot will soon leave power and become an ordinary civilian and all his noise go end. He is so tactless.

Make thunder fire the foolish and stupid useless faceless nincompoops that called themselves ijaw nation 70×70 times, they are kai-kai useless drunkers, useless id*ots
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by coinhippo(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
dedonfranco:
Wike is not a Governor of Rivers state.....He is a Governor of Ikwerre people.

80 percent of His project is in Obio Akpor local Government Area

He insult Traditional Rules without remorse

His Employment rate is 0%

Wike for president......What a joke.
Can you compare your local government to Obio Akpor?. Wike might be a lousy person but he did well for all local governments in Rivers State. Leave Ikwerre people out of his madness.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by ljoh: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
I am from warri, not sagbama..

We are removing that wike with our population

You're from Warri so what concern you with Rivers State
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:41pm On May 12, 2022
coinhippo:

Can you compare your local government to Obio Akpor?. Wike might be a lousy person but he did well for all local governments in Rivers State. Leave Ikwerre people out of his madness.

Their need rehab grin

All thanks to OPM, rehab center dey aluu for free of charge grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:45pm On May 12, 2022
ljoh:

Abeg ask the drunkard o grin

Their land grabbing.. o sorry grin swamp grabbing is epic grin

Mash land dey give ijaw man orgasm grin

Their mate dey grab land their own na swamp grin

Bunch of drunks grin .

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 3:21pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This Iceland cultist wike has messed with the wrong tribe. Wike will be dealt with,I blame those fools hyping him with the stupid phrase "wicked wike" is what is getting into his head that makes him think he is so powerful and cannot be dealt with, his a foolish pig. A governor that insults Royal fathers of his state as if they're nothing, when other governors are respecting their own traditional rulers. The kings are on throne till death but a govnor's office is 8 years maximum, I remember how my state governor was publicly shunned by old boy at traditional rulers Council meeting at asaba and thesame old boy turned it all to joke after shunning the governor but the governor still got the correction after every body laughed and he apologized afterwards, if a Rivers State traditional ruler tries that with wike I know wike will order him out or attack him, Rivers State traditional rulers are also weaklings, how can a governor be insulting you all and you still sit in his presence. In Delta state no governor will try that and if a governor try that if 1 traditional ruler stage a walkout all his colleagues will also walk out, that's Delta Monarchs for you. The rivers State monarchs and rivers State people has elevated this pompous pig to the status of God almighty of rivers State, he will surely end up in the mud no doubt, except we're not in Nigeria. Those fools hyping him with"wicked wike" phrase should watch out, most of the fools are not even Niger Deltans so they don't know sh!t about us or our governors. The pompous pig has messed with ijaw nation and I'm happy because I know he CAN'T get away with it.

Get a good chair and sit your sorry ass down.
You guys can't do shiit.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by chaloskyx: 3:34pm On May 12, 2022
What's all this hate for Wike I'm seeing stop it now haba is he not your brother again? or do you only rally around him when hes crucifying Igbos? o so you all know him as a terrible person and leader but you support him when he's a tyrant to Igbo's lol you guys are confused I'm Igbo and i would vote for him to be president all of us must have a bite of the mad dog you set upon Igbo's
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Oplomo: 3:44pm On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:

Can you show prove of where ijaws we're applauding him when most ijaws are related to igbos by blood.
So many ijaws especially eastern ijaws have Igbo mother's.
So show prove

Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Oplomo: 3:45pm On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes ijaws are the fourth largest ethnic group after Yoruba Muslimns which are 3rd.
Ijaws are in all the Niger delta state except imo and abia,plus ijaws are in Lagos,ondo and adamawa

Laughable m0ron. grin
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 3:54pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:
. Ijaw will never forgive Ikwerre for Wike words.

So forget it.

You are a goat. Who the fucq is Ijaw. Na only for Bayelsa una get mouth. What will you do, blow pipelines to protest?? grin grin cheesy
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2022
ljoh:

what concern one Ijaw, concern the whole Ijaw..
When one part of a body is affected, the whole body feel the affection..
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Oplomo: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:

At least Ijaw is larger than Igbo in population.

You liar.

Ijaw is actually bigger than every African tribe put together.

Mandela and Desmond tutu na Ijaw dem be.

1 Like

Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:

Ijaw own half of the LGAs in Rivers State.
The rest tribes share half.

Oga, stop counting swamps and mangrove forest uninhabitable terrain as places. The combined Ijaw LGAs are not more than 1million people. Like claiming the Sahara desert is more habitable than the Savannah.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Land grabers grin you no want rivers again grin ?

Atleast be proud of your bayelsan comunity na grin .

Nde ara grin .
I am Ijaw of delta, mugu..
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
negotiate with microscopic ikwere? There is no human being in ikwere we can negotiate with na..

Do your Worst. We have told thunder to fire you for your ultimatum, now do your worst.

Abi 48 hrs never pass?? Or you need fresh 48 hrs? lipsrsealed
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:11pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
never, wike will not dear insult Ijaw again.. he knew, it was a mistake he did.. wike become wike because of Ijaw boys..

Ijaw never fit make themselves governor, na another person. Bragging like you delivered 1.5Miilion Ijaw votes. Footstools.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
jamesversion:

Do your Worst. We have told thunder to fire you for your ultimatum, now do your worst.

Abi 48 hrs never pass?? Or you need fresh 48 hrs? lipsrsealed
microscopic people everywhere
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:13pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
what kind of ignorance person are you? There is no human being in nigeria infact africa that does not hear of that threat,,,, only a bush person who who doesn't have access to internet or doesn't read newspaper will not hear that thing....
A threat that shaked the whole Nigeria...

Here is what happened,,

Akpabio arrives in Delta to plead with Tompolo over ultimatum
Akpabio
AUTHOR:
Dyepkazah Shibayan
JUNE 4, 2021 10:21 AM

Godswill Akpabio, minister of Niger Delta affairs, has arrived in Delta state to plead with Government Ekpemupolo better known as Tompolo over a seven-day ultimatum he had issued.

In May, Tompolo said President Muhammadu Buhari should constitute the board of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) or face a complete breakdown of law and order in the region.

“He is about to be awakened to the rage of the Niger Delta region,” the former militant had said in a statement.

His ultimatum came after that of the Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) in April. The youth council said they would shut down the Niger Delta region if the president failed to constitute the board of the commission within a month.

Advertisement

Akpabio, who was received by Kingsley Otuaro, Delta governor; Dennis Otuaro, a traditional ruler, and top military officers, is expected to meet with Tompolo in Gbaramatu, an area located in the creeks.

In January 2019, Buhari ordered a forensic audit of the operations of the NDDC from 2001 to 2019.

The president had said the level of development in the region is not commensurate with the huge resources made available to the NDDC, hence the audit.

Advertisement

The commission has had two interim management committees (IMC) led by Joi Nunieh and Kemebradikumo Pondei — they were both expected to oversee the audit.

But they were both sacked after fraud allegations were levelled against them.

In December 2020, Buhari appointed Effiong Akwa, acting executive director of finance and administration of the commission, as the sole head of the agency.

Many have criticised the action, saying the law establishing the commission does not provide for such an appointment.

Will you threaten Ikwerre with bombing of pipelines or what?? grin
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by ebufa: 4:16pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:

At least Ijaw is larger than Igbo in population.

You liar.

keep on dreaming ! better stop drinking the dirty fuel you people cook in your polluted creeks!
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:16pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
we have ready to rule rivers state now

Without Ikwerre block votes embarassed
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by ebufa: 4:19pm On May 12, 2022
Thoh:

Keep quiet!! Even you too know you are a big liar.

I have nothing to say to you! bloody tooth filing pirate! go and bomb a pipeline........hopefully, the darn thing will blow and save us the torture of reading your utter drivel!
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
I am Ijaw of delta, mugu..
Kiss my ass drunk cry baby grin grin grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 4:20pm On May 12, 2022
jamesversion:

Will you threaten Ikwerre with bombing of pipelines or what?? grin
does ikwere have drop of oil to be threatened?
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2022
jamesversion:

Ijaw never fit make themselves governor, na another person. Bragging like you delivered 1.5Miilion Ijaw votes. Footstools.

Bro leave that drunkard grin

Their imaginary population is making them go gaga grin

Dem think say na by size grin .
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 4:30pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:

Byelsa is a 3 local government swampland that is being flattered by the bogus title of 'State'. Stinking smelling poverty stricken ogogoro geographic area called Bayelsa is the only Ijaw heritage in Nigeria.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:

Can somebody, stop this drunk mad man undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Captain8(m): 4:33pm On May 12, 2022
jamesversion:

Byelsa is a 3 local government swampland that is being flattered by the bogus title of 'State'. Stinking smelling poverty stricken ogogoro geographic area called Bayelsa is the only Ijaw heritage in Nigeria.
and I am from delta and edo state....but bayelsa is the best state in the 36 states.... I'm bayelsan,but I'm 100% proud of it..
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by determination21(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2022
Thunder fire una.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by jamesversion: 5:57pm On May 12, 2022
Captain8:
and I am from delta and edo state....but bayelsa is the best state in the 36 states.... I'm bayelsan,but I'm 100% proud of it..

Dirty, smelling toilet of a state called Bayelsa. Ordinary clean water to drink una no get. Time you will use to think on how to make drinkable water available for your people, you're using to display foolishness. Monkey.
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by frenzzy2(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
Is anyone supporting Wike before?
yes
Re: INC Withdraws Support For Wike, Demands Apology To Ijaw Nation by Ndibunna: 6:46pm On May 12, 2022
Bravetunde:

Yes ijaws are the fourth largest ethnic group after Yoruba Muslimns which are 3rd.
Ijaws are in all the Niger delta state except imo and abia,plus ijaws are in Lagos,ondo and adamawa

Ijaw are not fourth largest ethnic group. TIV, kanuri, ibibios are more populous than them though Ibibio might be of same population strength.

The lie of Ijaw being 4th ethnic group started under Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Congratulates Hilda Baci / Governor Ortom Denies Importing Snakes, Frogs Into Nigeria / Lagos To Build West Africa's Largest Tech Hub In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.