Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown (16830 Views)

Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 9:56am On May 12, 2022
Babacool100:
Not serious. After everybody don move on

no talk so, major cities in China are still on strict lock down.
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by airsaylongcome: 10:00am On May 12, 2022
The5DME:

I don't really understand why you tend to admonish people for choosing to learn how to code, due to it being lucrative. Not everyone had the opportunity to be birthed into a home, where they had access to computers at a very young age, and as such; would've probably been doing coding solely for the fun of it.

I can certainly guarantee you that anyone above 19, learning how to code in this Nigeria, is definitely not doing it just for "passion's" sake. Heck, even people in developed countries, who have better access to cheap internet and all, don't learn to code for fun.

People should learn to code, only if they're sure they can be dedicated to it. Because trust me, coding is very difficult. The reality is different from how it's been portrayed on Nairaland. It's really difficult to learn, not easy for a beginner to get a job, and as a poor Nigerian learning how to code; you'll have to overcome a lot of challenges. I doubt this things are told to these people who just want to "learn how to code".

I know you're a strong proponent of "do it for the passion", but in this Nigeria, where there's rife poverty and hunger, coupled with massive employment and under-employment, people should do whatever they can't to earn a meaningful living.

But coding hard sha.

And when something else more lucrative comes around they’d all join the bandwagon, drop programming and probably go and learn that. If money is anyone’s first passion, I stay away from advising them. It’s not a bad thing to be driven by “money”, I’m just not your guy for advise and encouragement. Helps me filter out a lot of people and keep a small close group of those I advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by dettolgel: 10:03am On May 12, 2022
NK has been a country in lockdown since before corona wetin then wan lock again?

1 Like

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by The5DME(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

And when something else more lucrative comes around they’d all join the bandwagon, drop programming and probably go and learn that. If money is anyone’s first passion, I stay away from advising them. It’s not a bad thing to be driven by “money”, I’m just not your guy for advise and encouragement. Helps me filter out a lot of people and keep a small close group of those I advise
Sadly, that's the dilemma.
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2022
LofiLogic:

Let's talk on WhatsApp about your programming question if you don't mind. My num is .

Thanks, will hi you soon
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by penocrat1(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2022
Why the national lock down. Who travels to North Korea I'm the first place?
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by GreyLaw(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2022
Daguga:
First case by now. Hopefully they treat the issue before it gets out of hand.

I need to learn programming, are there any special skills needed?

Bro, programming is great. I love 3D animation better. I am learning Blender. If you also learn 3D animation you can make great short animated movies of 10-15minutes on YouTube. Do it well and you'll be making millions with ease.

Please still learn programming if you wish; it's great. I just wanted to add another perspective.
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Onyenna(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

Start with Python........ The latest version should be 3.10 for now........ Install it, then download Pycharm..... I can guide you through if you have any questions.....

Seems 3.10 runs only on windows 8.1 and above..... If you’re on windows 7, download 3.7 or so....
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by SeunNotOwner: 10:39am On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

Yes
=> Ability to sit for 16 hours straight
=> Ability to ignore your friends and be lonely for days
=> Ability to search google like me and others
=> Ability to stay awake all night
=> Ability to reason not like APC and PDP supporters
=> Ability to create a solution for a new problem
=> Ability to ditch regular social life

If you can do and improve on the above, welcome on board

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Laryfrosh: 10:40am On May 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I’ve gotten my answer.

grin
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by almarthins(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Late comer country grin grin
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Yes

Ginger don enter my bodii grin
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 11:10am On May 12, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Yes

lmao when it's not cult he's joining cheesy
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Wchris(m): 11:18am On May 12, 2022
They have started again
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by SeunNotOwner: 11:33am On May 12, 2022
Jobia:
lmao when it's not cult he's joining cheesy

Being a programmer is a one-man cult,

1 Like

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Tetrahedron: 11:56am On May 12, 2022
Squid game
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Jhoii22: 12:06pm On May 12, 2022
If you are a student been held back at home by ASUU strike these I s an opportunity for you ,you can start earning as an affiliate marketer just click these link below to Whatsapp me
https:///bfov6k
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by AntiChristian: 12:10pm On May 12, 2022
Ahmback:
U see why i said that u are a mumu

Same reason you are more Mumu.

Ezi bida.
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 12, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

Being a programmer is a one-man cult,
touché
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by EnglandAmaka(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

I need to learn programming too. If you get any valid info. Please quote me.

Remain blessed
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by greggng: 1:15pm On May 12, 2022
Oogway:
Like if you feel Kim Jung Would assassinate the patient

You are funny ...he has already done that ...he doesn't waste time in killing
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Temmytea70(m): 1:27pm On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

I started my programming journey recently as well. It's been ups and downs

1 Like

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by MDK777: 2:20pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:
Mumuman of a president. COVID 19 vaccine dem no prepare. But can make nukes and threaten the whole world. Who mumu pass btw Kim & Putin? Likes for Putin's mumuness. Share for Kim's mumuness. The poll starts now!
Get Sense Pls
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
MDK777:
Get Sense Pls
I v sense. You MDK777 should get sense
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by iguita: 3:18pm On May 12, 2022
grin grin grin
MrSensor:
This one na covid -23
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Aaay: 4:48pm On May 12, 2022
Oh
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by Ussycool: 7:57pm On May 12, 2022
Daguga:

Lappy and frequent data is all you need man.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by OgaTheTop2: 8:29pm On May 12, 2022
First COVID case...and the whole country was locked down. What a working government.
Re: North Korea Confirms First COVID-19 Case, Orders National Lockdown by MDK777: 10:32pm On May 12, 2022
Sweetplum:

SmiLe tongue
Sweetplum:

SmiLe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana's Finance Ministry Urges President Not To Sign Anti-LGBTQ+ Bill / Ceasefire In Gaza Strip Will Last Maximum 10 Days – Reports / Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.