Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

PROMO: 3 DAYS SCRIPT SALES - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PROMO: 3 DAYS SCRIPT SALES (122 Views)

Join a 3-Days Online Seminar On Fast Selling Products plus E-commerce Mentorship / How To Get Job Within 3 Days Using A New Account On Fiverr / #blackfriday Promo:3 Reasons To Not Miss Out This Black Friday Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PROMO: 3 DAYS SCRIPT SALES by Adislove: 8:55am On May 12, 2022
YES! You read that right. This is an opportunity of a lifetime because this is one stunt I have never pulled before.

If you have always wanted to buy a script, and never had enough money for it, now is the time!!!

To all upcoming and professional website designers world-wide, this is for you...

We will be having a 3-DAY SALES of all our scripts and the goodnews is...

YOU CAN GET ANY SCRIPT FOR HALF THE PRICE!

Don't think this is a joke because with only one script, you can get a site done for 500$, so this is for serious minded people who are ready to make more money because you never know when this kind of opportunity will present itself again before you...

All you have to do is visit my YouTube Channel and subscribe using the link below:

https://youtube.com/c/WebbiitMedia

After that, select the script you want to buy and screenshot it. Check the price and slash it yourself.

In order to make payment, send a message with the screenshot of the script you want to +2349165480835 and you'd be given further directives on what to do.

VERY EASY RIGHT?

And you can get as many as you want!
So what are you waiting for?

PLEASE NOTE: THIS WILL ONLY LAST FOR 3 DAYS.

DATE: Thursday 12th to Saturday 14th May, 2022

My name is Ajayi Adebayo and I will never be silent!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Fix Your Spoilt Washing Machine And Electric Gas Cooker In / The Easiest & Fastest Facebook Marketing Method To Get Hundreds Of New Customers / Online Business Start Up Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.