Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) (70267 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by oluwaseyi0: 11:34am On May 13, 2022
LedRock:
So what? Why should women bodies be our concern? Men don’t complain that women don’t know our bodies cause we know there are more important things in life than talking about bodies.

That question may be too hard for him only

Expand the net to include him and his family, as far back in his lineage he can remember

I guess the answer will still come back blank
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Aklee4994(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2022
Am trying to know this about my WOMAN but she’s also confused of it’s nature.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Kenistry(m): 11:43am On May 13, 2022
These things are common things one learn in basic science or Biology classes, an average student should know these things or at least say something related.

Anyway most women follow the money and many money guys don't have time for this and mostly don't care about science subjects.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Wroxxane: 11:44am On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You mean to tell me that reproductive topics in biology classes were taught to the girls alone in your secondary school?

You do not have a smart phone?

Where are you supposed to learn from? Where did you learn having sex from?

Did you see the ages of those men? 23, 24, 25, 30, 40 years old. And this...what you wrote up there is a sensibly justifiable reason for a man to not know about the body of HIS woman - wife or girlfriend?

How many things in the world did you know when coming from "heaven?" Or how much knowledge
of some things do you have, that you do not immediately need?

You deserve an award, really.
Thank you very much for this comment.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On May 13, 2022
God created man and the creation s on the 7th day and rested, since HE created woman, neither HE nor man has rested till today.

Women are complex, can never figure them out, this post is biases in that it fails to mention that many women themselves dont understand their bodies too. As the pics below show.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Davidganna10: 11:50am On May 13, 2022
Why are all the post about there ex or former partner though, are there current boyfriend or husband well vast on women body? This just sound like tweets for engagement and unnecessary banter.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by brandsoncharlie: 11:53am On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Naive beings

••••this mari is golden••••
There are so much important things in a man's life other than a woman and her reproductive system or organ. Most ladies are even shy or nervous when u want to know just few are open to it without pressing on it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Thatakwabombabe: 11:55am On May 13, 2022
Almost new generator
2.3kva 85k ( Non Negotiable) please don't text to price.....

Hairer Thermocool Fridge...Table top
40k less than 3 months used.

Please call or WhatsApp 07069453538
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You mean to tell me that reproductive topics in biology classes were taught to the girls alone in your secondary school?

Did you see the ages of those men? 23, 24, 25, 30, 40 years old. And this...what you wrote up there is a sensibly justifiable reason for a man to not know about the body of HIS woman - wife or girlfriend?

How many things in the world did you know when coming from "heaven?" Or how much knowledge

if u said about the body of his sister I would understand even though that's won't be appropriate.

Some people don't have s serious relationship unto their 20`s so they is no way to know about the female body like u suggest or assume. undecided

Also the man doesn't need to know everything about the female booty undecided
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2022
Even one grow up lady was not aware that she urinate via a separate source till I told her.

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by justli: 11:56am On May 13, 2022
Absolute crap. Our grandparents didn't know jack about their women bodies yet they enjoyed successful and satisfied life.

Why on earth should these be a priority for a man? Are you her doctor?

Do you think what keeps dangotes, tinubu, elon and bezos awake all night is to figure when the woman mensurates or how to give her orgasm?

Let the women worry about their body. People have better things to occupy their head with

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by alizma: 11:58am On May 13, 2022
Some are just acting that way so that you think they have not been jumping from one woman to another. Never trust us when we want to get in-between or when we want to keep getting in-between without any objection in the nearest future.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by MistaCode(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
Eweeee...Wow, so I just learnt something new today that women have various holes in that oval curve...
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ShaqFu: 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Men sha!!! undecided

They really think women get sexual pleasure from tampons grin
Well from the xommets it is obvious the women dated men who are very ignorant about a woman's body. Just see the age range mentioned in those tweets.

Like you expect a 23 or 24 year old boy to know how to tease and please a woman properly?
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
My favorite part of what men think they know but don't know is the natural beauty phenomenon
A man will swear by all that he believes in that he'd prefer a woman who is 100% natural , hel tell you he believes makeup us for ugly woman and real women never use make up and he'd chose that woman over any Kylie , Kim or Kendall

ASSIGNMENT
Show him the pictures below and ask him if he thinks it's natural or makeup , tell him select the ones he believes is natural and the ones with makeup
He will fail woefully , every girl knows so u don't need to point that , every single picture involves NATURAL MAKEUP , but men don't know that , good thing is they don't have to grin , pick up your blender jare ( oops they probably think I meant a food processor grin)

ASSIGNMENT 2
take a pic of yourself with makeup or just fix those lashes and step out and see how they flock at you ( our ancestors are not stupid , they know why they invented makeup) , especially the nails , when you do some nice nails there's just this thing , should I call it spirit , you feel good , most guys love girls who do nails but they will always deny it

My cousin saw me holding a clear nail treatment formula and thought it was a lipstick
Then later he said it's a mascara , I was just staring , it was very funny to watch

And apparently someone convinced the men that when we dress up and do all that we do , it's for THEM that's why they're coming out to tell you , you look finer on low cut
Hmmmm sorry to burst your bubble but I'm trying to look good for other women , it's our thing , who has the cutest hair , the prettiest dress , the expensive shoes

It's between us , it's sort of like we're competing , we want to be with the cool girls too , it's the way you guys gather at your clubs and see who passes out first from alcohol
It has little to nothing to do with the opinion of men
It's not like men can different between low grade bone straight or synthetic hair
It's not like they know the difference between fake and real Balenciaga bags
So why spend so much effort on that ?
While I agree that men should know basic things about a woman's body,the bolded doesn't cut it.Why does a man need to know the things in a make up kit?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ume1000: 12:06pm On May 13, 2022
bigjackass:
which of the stars did you join in charting and which civilization technology have you built so far grin grin
he said men over 80% of all inventions where brought about by men counter me with facts

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 12:07pm On May 13, 2022
My wife is lucky then. She still asks "how come you know so much"

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Lightorder: 12:08pm On May 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Felimax
I may fall into the same category but not after reading the entire book "Every Woman". Not every woman know about themselves as well and the more you understand her body the better, in fact, it is what makes the difference.

Exactly my point,i read Every woman after my junior waec but alot of guys don't have that opportunity so how do they expect them to learn about women anatomy.
in the ocean of books that exists , if you are not in the medical profession and haven’t the dream of being there and that happened to be the book you chose to read, you no try. No wonder you don’t have money
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by BallingGuy: 12:09pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Men are so ignorant about women's bodies it's laughable grin. And it's sad too.

Photo 1: I'm sure there are men here who really think the same way. A woman's vagina is NOT sealed until her first sexual intercourse please.

Photo 2 and 3: A man here on nairaland once argued with me that women pee, menstruate and have babies through one hole. He was so confident I started to question if I was really a woman angry

Photo 4 got me laughing like a hyena grin
BC= Birth Control.

Till date, 99.9% of men still don't know their d*ck has 2 holes (one for peeing, while the other for Cum). Lol grin

Some of them go begin check now.

But that's the truth. It's the truth...and will remain the truth! angry
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by duneem(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2022
its called complexity of life
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by LUAN(m): 12:10pm On May 13, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Magnoliaa

I went to an all boys seminary school so biology class was just cruise especially reproductive systems and of all the problems going on in the world/Nigeria, it is the female reproductive system that i should browse about? Stop talking like it's only the guys that don't know about female organs, alot of women don't even know that they have two holes down there.
two holes?? I Just learn it now grin
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2022
What do you expect when things relating to women are done in secrecy or confusion. We watched always advert for a long time without understanding what was going on. Blue liquid dropped on the pads. How we suppose know wetin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Felimax(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2022
Lightorder:
in the ocean of books that exists , if you are not in the medical profession and haven’t the dream of being there and that happened to be the book you chose to read, you no try. No wonder you don’t have money

Very funny submission, laff wan finish my belle.

As if you know me. Nairaland is full of clowns. So I have to go and read all the medical books in life because I want to know where the "O" is in a woman? Mad man!
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Men are so ignorant about women's bodies it's laughable grin. And it's sad too.

Photo 1: I'm sure there are men here who really think the same way. A woman's vagina is NOT sealed until her first sexual intercourse please.

Photo 2 and 3: A man here on nairaland once argued with me that women pee, menstruate and have babies through one hole. He was so confident I started to question if I was really a woman angry

Photo 4 got me laughing like a hyena grin
BC= Birth Control.

Woman woman woman...una no dey rest Can't you analyse the pe.nis, urethra, scrotum and others!!! Haba

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Chairwoman: 12:21pm On May 13, 2022
bigjackass:
which of the stars did you join in charting and which civilization technology have you built so far grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Anfieldboss: 12:22pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Naive beings

••••this mari is golden••••

It's actually vice versa, women are also very ignorant about a man's body.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2022
Women are not going to educate men anytime soon because once the mystery is gone so will the sex appeal. Mystery keeps men hooked.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by MyExpression(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2022
Lordcassy:
Who cares really!!....men charted the stars in the universe, build civilization and technology....I'm suppose to know when your period comes in every month...if women where in charge...we would still be in huts

I like the hate in this your post.

Extremely hilarious and spiteful.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by okunwaye(m): 12:27pm On May 13, 2022
Why should I bother myself learning something about women,when there are many important things to learn.
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.