Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) (70266 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2022
pocohantas:

You must be a very confused creature, in addition to being loudmouthed. Pick a stand and stop running around like your balls.

So she get pee hole but she no sabi say she get urethra, you don mad aswear cheesy grin
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
Persephone1:
Somewhere in your deluded mind, you mistake me for someone who think you important. Scrape off! that isn't a request but a command.

Lmao. We no dey important but una carry our matter for head. Foolish women. Talmbout, "they don't know about our bodies". Who na stupid bodies epp
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Ifebazz(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2022
It's men that cheat, yet, almost all the women here are discussing several 'exes'.
I wonder who's testing the microphone here.
siofra:
undecided undecided

They always sound so confident talking shit about women's bodies.

Many of them here on nairaland think that when women's breast fall, it's as a result of too much sucking and pressing by other men.

I was in a female boarding school and I saw the breast of many females develop downwards.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
Men, you don't need to know any fucking thing about a woman's body. If you no dey medical line, it's a big waste. Stop killing yourselves trying to satisfy any woman sexually. You can't. When it's time for sex, enjoy yourself and go. If you like, stay 24 hours on top her, she'd still not be satisfied. After everything, she'd use her hands to touch herself in order to cum. Men have died trying to understand this creature. Don't be those men please. Thank you guys

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 13, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. We no dey important but una carry our matter for head. Foolish women. Talmbout, "they don't know about our bodies". Who na stupid bodies epp
I believe you find relevance in mentions you get daily. That definitely answers why you are bent on imposing your half education plus miserable existence on me. You have mentioned 70% of females here, practically forced your opinions where they aren't welcome, yet we are the one who "carry your matter for head". You are a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2022
Persephone1:
I believe you find relevance in mentions you get daily. That definitely answers why you are bent on imposing your half education plus miserable existence on me. You have mentioned 70% of females here, practically forced your opinions where they aren't welcome, yet we are the one who "carry your matter for head". You are a joke!

All these big mumu English, for what? grin 95% of nairaland women no get common sense cheesy grin. You're most likely an alternative account. Your foolishness don tey for this nairaland. I'm just glad the confidence of men dey choke Una. Sniper dey market in case you no know grin. No quote me again make thunder no scatter your clitoris o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Anaerobi(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2022
ityP:

No need to too near am if you no be health personnel. Nothing you go carry am do grin

LoL... Am telling u. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by DMerciful(m): 2:02pm On May 13, 2022
Many women dont know about women or men bodies. I know a lot regarding female bodies than most females
siofra:
undecided undecided

Many of them here on nairaland think that when women's breast fall, it's as a result of too much sucking and pressing by other men.

I was in a female boarding school and I saw the breast of many females develop downwards.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2022
DMerciful:
Many women dont know about women or men bodies. I know a lot regarding female bodies than most females

Facts brother. The real illiterates of the female body are women themselves grin. I will school virtually all the women here about their bodies. Always looking for ways to attack men, even over frivolous things.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Federalis: 2:06pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=siofra post=112752714]

Photo 1: I'm sure there are men here who really think the same way. A woman's vagina is NOT sealed until her first sexual intercourse please.

You say? Clarify. How?
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:09pm On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're seriously sounding unhinged, redpiller.

Oooh, I see it was a personal hit.

Your unstable deflection is cute to watch.

They don't know what or where a clitoris is and how to use it, ignore them
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by expert234: 2:10pm On May 13, 2022
Candidlady:
Naive beings

••••this mari is golden••••

Do you know everything about the male body function?

How many of your other females know about the male body function?

If you answer negative, then you are also naive.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:11pm On May 13, 2022
ityP:
Men, you don't need to know any fucking thing about a woman's body. If you no dey medical line, it's a big waste. Stop killing yourselves trying to satisfy any woman sexually. You can't. When it's time for sex, enjoy yourself and go. If you like, stay 24 hours on top her, she'd still not be satisfied. After everything, she'd use her hands to touch herself in order to cum. Men have died trying to understand this creature. Don't be those men please. Thank you guys
You're the true embodiment of

'Tell us you don't know about a clitoris without telling us you don't know about a clitoris'

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by expert234: 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
undecided undecided

How much do you and your fellow females know about the male's body function?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by expert234: 2:14pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:

You're very lucky. At least he's ready to learn and doesn't go around sulking when you tell him something he knew about the female body is wrong.

Madam myopic Judge, how much bitter truth can you handle yourself?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by expert234: 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You're seriously sounding unhinged, redpiller.

Oooh, I see it was a personal hit.

Your unstable deflection is cute to watch.

He is right and you know it. Many of you women don't understand yourselves.

You attacked him because you hate the bitter truth. You hate being told that you are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by airminem(f): 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
Hmm

Not appeasing the vagina police.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by ityP(m): 2:18pm On May 13, 2022
DrFunmisticGlow:
You're the true embodiment of

'Tell us you don't know about a clitoris without telling us you don't know about a clitoris'

When I say "She will touch herself after", which touch you think say I dey talk about? grin Her anus? cheesy I'm simply telling men who think knacking for 24 hours will satisfy a woman. You may not even do any knacking and she'd be satisfied. Hence, men should concentrate more on getting their cum while women will do same. I expect sensible ladies to be touching themselves while the guy is stroking. But no, after he has suffered himself riding, he will still go down to stimulate clit. No be sex carry man come this world abeg
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by blowjohn(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2022
Many guys and girls belive when a girls booty starts growing bigger it means there is a man out there knacking her
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by nams77: 2:25pm On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

You mean to tell me that reproductive topics in biology classes were taught to the girls alone in your secondary school?

You do not have a smart phone?

Where are you supposed to learn from? Where did you learn having sex from?

Did you see the ages of those men? 23, 24, 25, 30, 40 years old. And this...what you wrote up there is a sensibly justifiable reason for a man to not know about the body of HIS woman - wife or girlfriend?

How many things in the world did you know when coming from "heaven?" Or how much knowledge
of some things do you have, that you do not immediately need?
How much do you know about a man. Let's test it
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by pyro10(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2022
Chai Chim ooooo,,, make una forgive them abeg, na ignorance and zero health knowledge cause am,,
New foundings now has it that you can be menstruating and get pregnant...
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by lexy2014: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
siofra:
Men are so ignorant about women's bodies it's laughable grin. And it's sad too.

Photo 1: I'm sure there are men here who really think the same way. A woman's vagina is NOT sealed until her first sexual intercourse please.

Photo 2 and 3: A man here on nairaland once argued with me that women pee, menstruate and have babies through one hole. He was so confident I started to question if I was really a woman angry

Photo 4 got me laughing like a hyena grin
BC= Birth Control.

You sound as if a man knowing a woman's body is like knowing the way to heaven. Going by the way u took the issue, is it safe to say that women know men's bodies so perfectly well as u expect men to know women's bodies?
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by DeMaestro1(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2022
Both have been sold

32inches Samsung LED tv for sale
Connector type - USB and HDMI
Remote available
In perfect working condition
₦50,000

Samsung Home theater(small speakers)
All speakers and woofer working perfectly
₦25,000

Both are available for immediate pickup.

Location Lagos (Iju/Ishaga)

Contact on 08073153577 via call, text or WhatsApp.

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by NNEVERAGAINN: 3:14pm On May 13, 2022
One reason while I should know about her body. Does she knows about mine?
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:21pm On May 13, 2022
As for the part where you guys pee from , pls don't blame us men.

I think the person to blame is Baba God for putting a play ground side by side with the local sewage treatment plant.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:44pm On May 13, 2022
MoneyTrees:

Well as soon as I perused through the first few lines, this thread was steaming and screaming
Guys come on I wanna roast Y'all grin
Well, my opinion is we learn everyday, different woman, different biology but it's worth everything to try to discover, I personally find it intriguing smiley wink

PS if you liked my wisdom, please endeavor to smoke 1 cup of Loud daily for maximum unlocking of your brain cells to attain your full potentials
I come in peace
Shalom

But where's doggedfighter (f)

Present sir grin

Any money for your girl grin
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by LadyTara(f): 4:09pm On May 13, 2022
Wait till you ask them where the urethra and clitoris is.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:12pm On May 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Lol, a lot of men actually think it's possible to hold in your menstrual flow like the way you hold your pee.
I just recently educated my bf on this, and he's a medical student lipsrsealed

Lobatan. lipsrsealed Med what?

I'll just hope he's newly admitted and still has the chance to grow and learn more? Abi it's only things about women he doesn't know? Because if a med student no know that... grin I don't want to think of other things he probably doesn't know of.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Alexaonfleek: 4:34pm On May 13, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Lobatan. lipsrsealed Med what?

I'll just hope he's newly admitted and still has the chance to grow and learn more? Abi it's only things about women he doesn't know? Because if a med student no know that... grin I don't want to think of other things he probably doesn't know of.

Yeah....he just started taking actual courses on the human body.
And he was willing to learn too, unlike nl alfa males.
Sec education should be a thing in secondary schools so that men have at least basic education on these things....but then over religious people will come for your head.
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On May 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
Yeah....he just started taking actual courses on the human body.
And he was willing to learn too, unlike nl alfa males.
Sec education should be a thing in secondary schools so that men have at least basic education on these things....but then over religious people will come for your head.

Goood. I'm happy about the bolded. That's the most important thing. smiley

Lol. Are you minding Nigerians? I don't understand their brand of hypocrisy. Things children will still learn and find out on their own, they'll be acting like it's some taboo thing. As if avoiding talking about that subject will suddenly make us less of sexual creatures.

Better kids learn what is right and acceptable from correct sources...
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by pacespot(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) by Chris2chris: 4:56pm On May 13, 2022
Is true that so many men do not understand the body of a woman. I could recall one man was saying that it is during women mesturation that ifba man had sex with a woman then the woman will be pregnant immediately. I dated a female doctor and a nurse, and they taught me so many thing about woman's body of which so many men do not know. Even some many women don't know things about their body when it comes to sex. That's why some women do not get satisfied during sex and so many have not experience orgasm. Also that's why so many men could not satisfy their women because they don't know things about their women's body. You can contact me on doublecee007@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / How Spanish Flu Killed 500,000 Nigerians 102 Years Ago / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.