Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against (4086 Views)

Price Action Forex Signals / Economic Experts Threaten Legal Action Against CBN / Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by apple1977: 4:44am On Jul 13, 2011
How can one go about the process of taking legal action against Ashosh Group Services now that the proprietor Ashley Segun Oshin has absconded from London?
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by Seun(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2011
What happened?
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by apple1977: 5:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
The guy ran off with people's money and closed shop, after advertising himself on radio and TV. He is currently nowhere to be found.
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by ibkn(m): 2:22am On Jul 14, 2011
has he been traced? do you have documents to show the transaction? well if he is in nigeria, you just need a lawyer to proceed
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by lander9: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2011
Wowwwwww, At last people have now summon courage to come out to reveal the serious crime that Segun Ashley the so-called CEO of Ashosh Group Services has committed.

For the benefit of those who do not know this criminal, please know now as this man managed to scoop whopping sum of £1.4m within a year from innocent Nigerian both in diaspora and at home. He went on air- On Radio ( Pirate Radio Station- An illegal Radio Stations in London UK and some crap TV Stations) asking people to buy into his company debentures with a return of 40% interest for debenture holders.

Many fell for it including myself who invested in the minimum accepted of £1,000. (Over N250,000) but never get a kobo to even mention a penny back till now. Several people sourced amount ranging up to £50,000 from just an individual hoping to reap something back from their investment into Ashosh Group Services (Now closed).

You can imagine people re-mortgaging their homes to raise funds to invest into Ashosh, the crook has now abscorned- no where to be found. Some of the investors has taken him to court and I bet 100s of court injunction'sgiving the so called company CCJ - County Court Judgments, he never bothered and the Southwark Council has already sealed his office for this fraud.

Alas, if you have been a victim to this crook, will you please come over here and we would move this further so that the Nigerian Government- Anti-Fraud Agency can .come in swiftly as Mr Segun Ashley has invested most of this money into properties in Nigeria. Thus he could be tried and people's money could be recoup if not all, at least some. I still have my original documents of contract with me as I would also engage my solicitors to.

So people do not die in silence if you have invested into ASHOSH GROUP SERVICES LTD
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by ossyme(m): 11:23am On Jul 18, 2011
The article below of Sunday, 4 Apr 2010 shows that Segun Oshin owns Lakeside Resort in Ibadan here in Nigeria.
I think anybody affected should petition the EFCC Nigeria straightaway with all available facts and figures.
At least this is a first step towards closing down his business concerns here in Nigeria.
Act fast pls,
Re: Ashosh Group Services: Legal Action Against by Ade2012: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
I indeed empathise with my fellow Nigerians resident in the UK who had been fleeced. Hard currency is indeed hard to earn.
I was a fairly regular listener to "Ashosh Hour" regularly hosted by the now eloped Segun Oshin on Naija 101.1FM, London.
To me,he was a mixture of Orator,Motivational Speaker,Spiritual Leader,Champion of the Nigerian Course in Diaspora and Businessman rolled into one. I will say the programme ran for at least a year, you must be a terminal pessimist, "bad belle" person or totally broke not to agree with his business (and they are very many)ideas and be at the front row to hand your cheque into his ready hands.

Well, I am terminal pessimist but must confess occasionally tuning in of envy hoping someone phone into the live programme shouting "I have just made multimillions out of the schemes,you pessimists shame on you!". While not advocating my personal philosophy,as a non investor, i can call myself a neutral who may be in position to make a commen on what really happened.

The issue is an age-old combination of Swindler meets Thief. When Ashosh was promising 40% return on investments, the world economy was collapsing, did anyone actually think through the question "If the business plan was so profitable and fool proof, why is Ashley paying money on radio to have my money", he could as well walk into HSBC with his business plan for a loan. I tool an unsecured personal loan in 2010 at 6.4% APR, why would Ashley choose to borrow at 40% from an investor.As every crook knows,any money you cannot be made to pay back is free money, that's why he told people what they wanted to hear and part with money.

Not to bore you any further,I was surprised the man simply disappeared, I was shocked to realise people gave him the kind of money I later read about. Unfortunately for many of his victims, there will never be a next time to be more careful with money. I will like all affected to come out to expose the details of the scam, please there is nothing to be ashamed of; disclosure is always the best way to deal with fraud, this will put a weight of conscience on either himself or people habouring him,increasingly limiting his options of hideout. Please do not "leave it for God to judge", make effort, call the Police in Nigeria as an individual to make a report,join forums like this one to share notes with others,take active steps to ensure he is prosecuted.
It is fairly easier for people in the UK as you can always call the Police,Serious Crime Office, Scotland Yards or the Financial Services Authority to lodge a complaint, all their details are online, you will not need to physically attend any of these offices.

I am ready to be of assistance if needed.

Goke Ayoola is a Nigerian professional in the United Kingdom

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Tony Elumelu Is Now A Billionaire! - Forbes. / ... / Tax: FIRS To Audit All Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.