Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty (2131 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / What Drug Can I Take To Flush Out A Few Weeks Old Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by manure: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2011
Doctors   used  to  say    that  the  female reproductive organ is  an elastic organ that is opened  to the outside world !!  I  agree  it is open to  the outside   world  but  disagree  with  the   elastic   nature of it .  The     question is ,after  child birth   through the woman  canal,  Does  it   retained   the   old  structure of tightness  .We've   been married  for  5  years  an  now  have  a  beautiful baby  boy   2 years  back .  Seen  the  boy   daily  always   remind    me of how   his  passage   though   my  wife   canal   has   disorganized   the   whole  friction   and  suctioning   device  system  and  we are  considering  travelling to  India  for  vaginoplasty    to  restore    the  friction   and  suctioning     function of her  organ   and  for   a   5000  dollars    extra   we   can  get her hymen    repaired  as   well  . Total  cost  15  000  dollars    excluding  flight  ticket.  Once    the   down    friction is  restored   we   can   rekindle our   love and opted  for    elective  CS   with   subsequent      baby ( last one of  course ). I have shopped around for the cost before settling to do it in India South Africa is 25 oo00 dollar US 40 000 Dollars and UK private 30 000 dollars without NHS
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2011
y wud u fnk bout ur wives vagina each time u look @ ur child.cant u see a promising child dat can eventually be d next president, well as 4 d surgery,its ur call.most naijirians r not into dis some cos of d cost,odas for personal reasons but i fnk if uve got d moni n u fl dats what u want den GO 4 IT, anytn 2 put back ur sex life in good shape,
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 13, 2011
manure:

Doctors   used  to  say    that  the  female reproductive organ is  an elastic organ that is opened  to the outside world !!  I  agree  it is open to  the outside   world  but  disagree  with  the   elastic   nature of it .  The     question is ,after  child birth   through the woman  canal,  Does  it   retained   the   old  structure of tightness  .We've   been married  for  5  years  an  now  have  a  beautiful baby  boy   2 years  back .  Seen  the  boy   daily  always   remind    me of how   his  passage   though   [size=14pt]my wife canal has disorganized the whole friction and suctioning device system and we are considering travelling to India for vaginoplasty to restore the friction and suctioning function of her organ and for a 5000 dollars extra we can get her hymen repaired as well . Total cost 15 000 dollars excluding flight ticket. Once the down friction is restored we can rekindle our love and opted for elective CS with subsequent baby ( last one of course ). I have shopped around for the cost before settling to do it in India South Africa is 25 oo00 dollar US 40 000 Dollars and UK private 30 000 dollars without NHS [/size]
What will I not see on this freaking site?

Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Sissy3(f): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2011
tell your wife to start doing kegels exercise. very effective.

and you stop being a bush man. so, you would allow your wife to through a major surgery just for vain reasons? are you even considering the risk and complications associated with a major surgery?

you should have considered not having kids at all at the beginning at least that would have saved you the stress and indecision on where to settle for the surgery. yea, go ahead and do a vagionplasty and pray and hope, it will be like that forever.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Busybody2(f): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2011
OP

You gotta trust me on this from a
longterm yabaleft resident, don't waste your money on anti-psycotic medication or talking therapy, you have a "head case" only brain transplant would cure, geez.

Jokes aside, honestly speaking, you are not dealing with a physical matter here, what you genuinely need is psychological intervention.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Busybody2(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2011
Sup Sissy

Longest time m'lady.

Come why is it that everytime we jam, I am on the phone, I dey suspect you oh, which kain inframagnetikinetic wave dey commot ya body wey dey interfere with my lappie, lol.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Busybody2(f): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2011
For example I have just spent the last 95 hours typing 85000 words in a tatafo forum on my lappie, but as soon as I see your post and wants to respond, it stops working, ha ha kilode, lol.

I don vex sef and even though you are hundred of thousand of miles away in Kutuwenji, have you seen my son's school bag, I am frantically looking for it and if he gets to school late na your fault oh, this one wey you just dey telepathically commandeer everything with your electrowhacchumacallit.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by blank(f): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2011
This is the same wife that has Hepatitis B and u have been married to for 20 yrs, sorry its 18 yrs, no i meant 5 yrs. Liar Liar Pants on fire. U don't even have $500 not to mention $5000. U tink say all of us na mumu. I don tire 4 ur kain person.

Guys just check out his former posts.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2011
blank:

This is the same wife that has Hepatitis B and u have been married to for 20 yrs, sorry its 18 yrs, no i meant 5 yrs. Liar Liar Pants on fire. U don't even have $500 not to mention $5000. U tink say all of us na mumu. I don tire 4 your kain person.

I luv this place. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Smilenw(f): 10:40am On Jul 13, 2011
blank:

This is the same wife that has Hepatitis B and u have been married to for 20 yrs, sorry its 18 yrs, no i meant 5 yrs. Liar Liar Pants on fire. U don't even have $500 not to mention $5000. U tink say all of us na mumu. I don tire 4 your kain person.

grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by armyofone(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
oh i no fit laugh again  grin grin grin

OP, spend the money to repair your own shrinking phenis.
eat lots of liver and ola ola pounded yam (cost effecient).
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
Oh God!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by ronkebp(f): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2011
manure:

Doctors used to say that the female reproductive organ is an elastic organ that is opened to the outside world !! I agree it is open to the outside world but disagree with the elastic nature of it . The question is ,after child birth through the woman canal, Does it retained the old structure of tightness .We've been married for 5 years an now have a beautiful baby boy 2 years back . Seen the boy daily always remind me of how his passage though my wife canal has disorganized the whole friction and suctioning device system and we are considering travelling to India for vaginoplasty to restore the friction and suctioning function of her organ and for a 5000 dollars extra we can get her hymen repaired as well . Total cost 15 000 dollars excluding flight ticket. Once the down friction is restored we can rekindle our love and opted for elective CS with subsequent baby ( last one of course ). I have shopped around for the cost before settling to do it in India South Africa is 25 oo00 dollar US 40 000 Dollars and UK private 30 000 dollars without NHS

LMAO, this guy is very funny, let me just advice you, if i were you i would wait till she finishes giving birth or else, you would end up paying for the india trip again when she gives birth to the second, and then another one when she gives birth to the third, wetin person no go see, grin
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by lagcity(m): 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
chineke!! looks like someone is endowed with a teeny weeny micro john thomas. tongue tongue
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by ifyalways(f): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
armyofone:

oh i no fit laugh again  grin grin grin

OP, spend the money to repair your own shrinking phenis.
eat lots of liver and ola ola pounded yam (cost effecient).
l
LMAO
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by 2mch(m): 8:03pm On Jul 13, 2011
lagcity:

chineke!! looks like someone is endowed with a teeny weeny micro john thomas. tongue tongue
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Ivynwa(f): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2011
lagcity:

grin grin shocked cool
He-he I no fit laugh-o-o bikonu.

@Poster
If you are for real make a check for old nairaland threads that dealt with the kegel exercising and all the other exercises women do for that. They can help. You can equally google for such stuffs too.
Wait-o-o, which one is this suctioning device system biko? The thing get device wey dey operate am from inside. Na wa o, una no go kill me here. grin cool grin
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Sissy3(f): 3:59am On Jul 14, 2011
Busy_body:

Sup Sissy

Longest time m'lady.

Come why is it that everytime we jam, I am on the phone, I dey suspect you oh, which kain inframagnetikinetic wave dey commot ya body wey dey interfere with my lappie, lol.

I dey vex for you jare angry angry angry angry

na who you left all this place and just disappear eh ?

abeg dey show face for here, if you no wan me n u to enter leg for one trouser cool cool

i dey kampe my dear. how bodi kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by semidaraeb(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
C.R.A.Z.E dey worry some people, Rubbbbbbish
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
blank:

grin grin grin grin grin

rokiatu:

What will I not see on this freaking site?

my dear, i also wonder.
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2011
ronkebp:

LMAO, this guy is very funny, let me just advice you, if i were you i would wait till she finishes giving birth or else, you would end up paying for the india trip again when she gives birth to the second, and then another one when she gives birth to the third, wetin person no go see,  grin

Hahahaha!  grin grin .
Re: Should I Take My Wife To India For Vaginoplasty by N101: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2011
blank:

With all these his stories, add to that his username.  It speaks volumes  cool grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Things Our Parents Do / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Ex, Who Is Also Married(photos) / Do You Need A Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.