Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls (3594 Views)

Alex Ekubo, Bimbo Ademoye, Osas & Neo Joins Infinix To Launch NOTE 11 Series / My Experience Buying Redmi Note 9s From Slot Online / Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by eezor: 7:00am On Feb 05, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

Which centre did you take it to?
Port Harcourt
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Nonsoco80(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

How is this phone now bro?
It is still good buy... But if you have much to spend, go for note 11 pro +5G or Note 12 pro +5G. They are better

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
donbenie:
Lol..
Yes it is, wtf are you on about the mediatek is way better
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
lordchiz:

You can't be serious with this statement.....are you?
some of you are just so ignorant grin if una don hear Qualcomm like this una think say e better pass everything.
When choosing a chipset You don't look at the name but the specs and there is no way in hell is SD 680 better than a Mediatek Helio G96.

It's like saying ₦10,000 is more than $1,000 grin
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by lordchiz(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2023
shezy14:
some of you are just so ignorant grin if una don hear Qualcomm like this una think say e better pass everything.
When choosing a chipset You don't look at the name but the specs and there is no way in hell is SD 680 better than a Mediatek Helio G96.

It's like saying ₦10,000 is more than $1,000 grin
Oga efficiency matters alot and durability.....
Na where mediatek still dey learn ........can they stand the test of time?
Bro calm down...I know wetin I dey talk....if Na Procs u dey learn faaaaa
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2023
lordchiz:

Oga efficiency matters alot and durability.....
Na where mediatek still dey learn ........can they stand the test of time?
Bro calm down...I know wetin I dey talk....if Na Procs u dey learn faaaaa
you're talking rubbish, MediaTek is not learning anything, they have different class of chipsets just like Qualcomm. Don't be bringing that your ignorant mentality in this.

SD 680 - ok performance and good battery life
Helio G96- Good performance, Good for low-mid gaming performance, and good battery life.

The SD 680 is a lower-Midrange chipset
The MediaTek Helio G96 is a Midrange Chipset.

In any case there is no way I will be paying at least 100k for a phone with Qualcomm SD680 not to talk of 150k
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by lordchiz(m): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2023
shezy14:
you're talking rubbish, MediaTek is not learning anything, they have different class of chipsets just like Qualcomm. Don't be bringing that your ignorant mentality in this.

SD 680 - ok performance and good battery life
Helio G96- Good performance, Good for low-mid gaming performance, and good battery life.

The SD 680 is a lower-Midrange chipset
The MediaTek Helio G96 is a Midrange Chipset.

In any case there is no way I will be paying at least 100k for a phone with Qualcomm SD680 not to talk of 150k
Shey English dey hard u niiii?
Who is talking about specs.....?
I no blame u...Na u dey highly dey ignorant!
Go ask Genius on Xiaomi thread on what is called "test of time".........
And don't forget to ask what effeciency is?
I don use both processors tire......
I don't talk with all those paperworks.....I am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
lordchiz:

Shey English dey hard u niiii?
Who is talking about specs.....?
I no blame u...Na u dey highly dey ignorant!
Go ask Genius on Xiaomi thread on what is called "test of time".........
And don't forget to ask what effeciency is?
I don use both processors tire......
I don't talk with all those paperworks.....I am talking from experience
Test of time cheesy if a phone company no produce good quality phone shey na MediaTek fault be that?

I never even see any phone company wey complain about MediaTek producing substantial chipsets.

Werey talk say test of time grin
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Bayaar02(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Buy oppo a77s. Great phone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Kakadancefreak(f): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please buy the CAMON 20 series. It's got better specs.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Idarachris84: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kakadancefreak:
Please buy the CAMON 20 series. It's got better specs.

You think so?
I know it's got a massive 512GB storage, that already is yes for me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Wanni25(f): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
Idarachris84:

You think so?
I know it's got a massive 512GB storage, that already is yes for me.

Lol!
Omo! Anytime u comot my CAMON 20 wan take pictures, people dey trip for am.
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by Fonjewel0(f): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nope!
Not a good call o!

Check out the CAMON 20 series first.

It's phenomenal
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by lordchiz(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
shezy14:
Test of time cheesy if a phone company no produce good quality phone shey na MediaTek fault be that?

I never even see any phone company wey complain about MediaTek producing substantial chipsets.

Werey talk say test of time grin
Werey promax no know say processor experience test of time!..... grin grin grin
Werey 14pro max no know say even opening of apps that takes a bit longer to open or hang is caused by processor..but wen u bought them initially, the speed when opening apps is quick and easy.....that's the test of time am talking about! Instead of to humble yourself and learn.....But the Werey 14pro max in you loves arguing.....go and do your research Wella from even people here like Genius to know better than argue here!
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
lordchiz:

Werey promax no know say processor experience test of time!..... grin grin grin
Werey 14pro max no know say even opening of apps that takes a bit longer to open or hang is caused by processor..but wen u bought them initially, the speed when opening apps is quick and easy.....that's the test of time am talking about! Instead of to humble yourself and learn.....But the Werey 14pro max in you loves arguing.....go and do your research Wella from even people here like Genius to know better than argue here!
So dumb grin chipset damage is so so rare. What you're describing is either you're using a low end chipset that has a low speed ram and storage. As for storage, there are different types with different read and write speed, so with the ram too.

A low end or mid range chipset will have some of this.

If the processor is faulty the device will probably not boot up. The storage also part of the chipset is what get damage mostly in phones, they have their own life span. That rubbish you're talking about, get it out of your head
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by lordchiz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
shezy14:
So dumb grin chipset damage is so so rare. What you're describing is either you're using a low end chipset that has a low speed ram and storage. As for storage, there are different types with different read and write speed, so with the ram too.

A low end or mid range chipset will have some of this.

If the processor is faulty the device will probably not boot up. The storage also part of the chipset is what get damage mostly in phones, they have their own life span. That rubbish you're talking about, get it out of your head

I see u dnt know the work of processor......go and read your books well before ranting online...then read the work of ram.....I no even know why I dey argue with you!
Also dnt forget to read efficiency in processor......
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by JamOSneh: 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Add little money to dat redmi 11 price, enta jiji hunt for Samsung s10plus or Samsung s10 snapdragon version I think is around 150k you go enjoy flagship experience top-notch, dose Samsung old flagship phone no b mate with all dis mid-range smart phone, use ur Head
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by shezy14(m): 3:02am On Jun 12, 2023
lordchiz:

I see u dnt know the work of processor......go and read your books well before ranting online...them read the wor of ram.....I no even know why I dey argue with you!
Also dnt forget to read efficiency in processor......
Mumu boy grin who dey follow you dey argue about efficiency. You just dey yarn nonsense
Re: I'm Planning On Buying Redmi Note 11 Pro 2day...advice Pls by lordchiz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
shezy14:
Mumu boy grin who dey follow you dey argue about efficiency. You just dey yarn nonsense
Okponu grin grin
Run along boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Ringtone Are You Currently Using? / The Free Internet Raid Starting Soon / Is A Samsung Note 10 Plus Good Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.