Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga (3037 Views)

How Do I Get My Refund From Konga? / Should I Buy Tecno camon 17 Pro From Konga Or From A Retail phone Shop / Free #5000 Shopping Voucher From Konga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please I want to order a phone from konga.
The price of the phone is 140k on konga, But on the official samsung store, it is 170k.

It is samsung galaxy s7.

Please I am afraid of buying a fake or cloned phone.

Can you guys share your experience from buying smartphones from konga.com.

The name of the store selling this phone is Cteck Store
konga.com/cteck-store

I cant buy the one from samsung store cause it's a bit expensive....I no get money to add.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by Alexdon200089: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Be careful the kinda of phone you buy from online stores, my bitter experience with Knoga has no part 2, most of their phones are clone(as you called it) or refurbished, i bought a blackberry Q10 from them last 2years and the experience was nothing to write home about, 3buttons on the phone were not functioning well, I had to call and notify them the condition of the phone, I was asked to return it back, since I have 1week return policy, I was so lucky to test the buttons, when the phone was brought to me, you wonder what we make you to test button of a tear-rubber phone with nylon and everything intact. There comes the bitter part of it, Konga collected the phone but was unable to give me another one, I called till my name turn to call embarassed,i became tired and jilted, I don't want again embarassed embarassed..I ask for my money to be refunded, that was where everything became another story entirely!
Konga was delaying to pay me back my money, since the phone is not in store, I noticed they don't have the phone again, they had to keep promising to get back to me with a new phone till my niece started walking and talking..lolz grin, it took Konga 3month plus to pay me back my money and it was not complete, they collected delivery charge...I was so angry to sue them if the judiciary system of this country is working @all..
So bro shine your eyes shocked shocked before you buy anything from Konga or from any online store!!
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by iheartellah(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just check slot's website if they have it then go to their store
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alexdon200089:
Be careful the kinda of phone you buy from online stores, my bitter experience with Knoga has no part 2, most of their phones are clone(as you called it) or refurbished, i bought a blackberry Q10 from them last 2years and the experience was nothing to write home about, 3buttons on the phone were not functioning well, I had to call them and return it back since I have 1week return policy, I was so lucky to test the buttons, when the phone was brought to me, you wonder what we make you to test button of a tear-rubber phone with nylon any everything intact.There comes the bitter part of it, Konga collected the phone but was unable to give me another one, I called till my name turn to call,i became tired and jilted, I don't want again..I ask for my money to be returned to, that was where everything became another story entirely!Konga was delaying to pay me back my money, since the phone is not in store, I happen to notice they don't have the phone again, they had to keep promising to get back to me with a new phone till my niece started walking and talking..lolz, it took Konga 3month plus to pay me back my money and it was not complete, they collected delivery charge...I was so angry to sue them if the judiciary system of this country is working @all..
So bro shine your eyes before you buy anything from Konga or any online store!!
Goodluck

Thanks Guy!!!..

1 Like

Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
iheartellah:
Just check slot's website if they have it then go to their store

It's also 175k on slot...
my money no reach o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by iheartellah(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
cleanzy:

It's also 175k on slot...
my money no reach o
If its 170k on slot and samsungs official website then why is d konga seller selling it for 140k
If u want to buy from there just be careful or u could get another phone selling at your convinient price range just dont buy these chinese phones that are everywhere nw eg tecno, gionee etc good luck!!
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by henry007(m): 1:23am On Jan 07, 2018
cleanzy:
The price of the phone is 140k on konga, But on the official samsung store, it is 170k.

It is samsung galaxy s7.

konga.com/cteck-store

I cant buy the one from samsung store cause it's a bit expensive....I no get money to add.

Please it's only S7 Edge that should cost as high as 170K. The normal S7 is 140K or even less.

Honestly speaking, i would rather buy s7 edge from all these Instagram vendors, it's way cheaper and clean as new.

Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by bamac(m): 6:03am On Jan 07, 2018
cleanzy:

It is samsung galaxy s7.

konga.com/cteck-store

Can you try Jumia through me? I know some do complain about Jumia too but i can assure you of quick resolution in case anything happens within 7 days after delivery or even before delivery. Check my signature to contact.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2018
iheartellah:

If its 170k on slot and samsungs official website then why is d konga seller selling it for 140k
If u want to buy from there just be careful or u could get another phone selling at your convinient price range just dont buy these chinese phones that are everywhere nw eg tecno, gionee etc good luck!!

Honestly, that's the lowest price I've seen since (140k).
And the guy selling has good reviews from his Facebook page and the konga site..
Most of the phones he is selling is really cheap when compared to other sellers.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2018
bamac:
Can you try Jumia through me? I know some do complain about Jumia too but i can assure you of quick resolution in case anything happens within 7 days after delivery or even before delivery. Check my signature to contact.

Please can you send a link to your store in jumia?
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2018
henry007:

Please it's only S7 Edge that should cost as high as 170K. The normal S7 is 140K or even less.

Honestly speaking, i would rather buy s7 edge from all these Instagram vendors, it's way cheaper and clean as new.

It's 170k on slot.

https://slot.ng/product/samsung-s7/

Surely, I'll be getting quality and authentic product from slot and official Samsung store.

But I don't know about the konga and Instagram vendors .
The thing is, isn't it supposed to be cheaper on samsung store... ??

I don't want to get the edge....I prefer the normal s7.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by bamac(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
cleanzy:

Please can you send a link to your store in jumia?
I do not have a store, i make order for anything provided it is available on jumia website, i am just an independent marketer who ensures quality service delivery unlike the experiences many have gotten.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by yeesha(f): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
cleanzy:

It is samsung galaxy s7.

konga.com/cteck-store

Please did you end up buying the phone from CTeck or anywhere else? I'm also interested and came across same seller on Konga.
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by lekbel09(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
contact me for your very clean UK used Samsung s7 edge on 08023906503 or 09091688486 with all accessories for just 140k u will thank me later
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by mediocre(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Most likely a refurbished or cloned s7
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by cleanzy: 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
yeesha:

Please did you end up buying the phone from CTeck or anywhere else? I'm also interested and came across same seller on Konga.

I have not been able to pay using kongaPay as they have issues with my bank, U.b.a.

They [Konga] advised me to use kongaPay.

I've also checked all the samsung stores I know of and it's out of stock.

So basically, my only option now is Jumia.
but Jumia dont have a Drop Off Center in where I stay.

Am just confused!!!
Re: Advise On Buying A Phone From Konga by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buying phone online is risky.

(1) (Reply)

HUAWEI Y9 2019 Vs Nova 3i - Both Use 4 AI Cameras: Comparison Review (photos) / All Tecno Factory Signed Firmware FREE [downloads] / Itel P33 Plus: Unboxing And Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.