Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,145 members, 7,953,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. (5122 Views)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Picks PDP Membership Card Today / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by helinues: 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

My own be sey I don tell you

What is the business of Remi Tinubu with GEJ's news.. What's the correlation?

What message did you exactly pass there?
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by vicdom(m): 12:02pm On May 12, 2022
fergie001:
Vicdom & wahala.
Lol.... wetin I do, boss?? grin
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by fergie001: 12:03pm On May 12, 2022
vicdom:

Lol.... wetin I do, boss?? grin

You just dey drag everybody grin
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by yetunsbay(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2022
If shameless issa person
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by CaptainAyub: 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
If this is the anointed one Buhari talked about then he must really take the south for granted . We know the north will vote for him with the hope of getting back power in the next election. Jonathan is a self serving Northern candidate and Buhari clearly doesn't have the interest of the south at heart . I hope I'm wrong.
Did yoruba ppl have d South at heart when they voted against the south in 2015?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by CaptainAyub: 12:24pm On May 12, 2022
Baawaa:
They want to use Jonathan for dirty politics
Your type didn't say anything when they used Osubande and yorubas for an even dirtier politics in 2015 grin
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Rickmann: 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
vicdom:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has Recieved His Membership Card From His Bayelsa APC Ward Chairman . He Has Also Acquired The Required Number Of Signatures On His APC Presidential Nomination Form And Would Submit Soon.

After Denial, GEJ Is Now An APC Member And Would Make An Official Statement In The Coming Days.

I'm quite disappointed at Mr Goodluck Jonathan..
For one who doesn't have the doggedness for Nigerian politics, i expected him to stay away so as to maintain the little respect and sanity he's got left.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by oilmane(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2022
vicdom:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan Has Recieved His Membership Card From His Bayelsa APC Ward Chairman . He Has Also Acquired The Required Number Of Signatures On His APC Presidential Nomination Form And Would Submit Soon.

After Denial, GEJ Is Now An APC Member And Would Make An Official Statement In The Coming Days.

Na who person go come believe now? Reno Omokri say he nor day country, Tribune say he don join APC, op now day say he don even collect membership card, op post pics or even link to the source of the report if not na lie
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Shevchenkko: 5:01pm On May 12, 2022
triple996:
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock
Tinubu supporter i know you're in pain now
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Advocate500: 6:21pm On May 12, 2022
triple996:
No mkpurumiri will ever near asorock
hold on, is too early to start crying, Tinubu must be president i swear.
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:51pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
If this is the anointed one Buhari talked about then he must really take the south for granted . We know the north will vote for him with the hope of getting back power in the next election. Jonathan is a self serving Northern candidate and Buhari clearly doesn't have the interest of the south at heart . I hope I'm wrong.
which region are you from
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Emoc: 9:43pm On May 12, 2022
It is the otuoke fellow that wants to be used

Baawaa:
They want to use Jonathan for dirty politics
Re: GEJ Receives His Membership Card From His APC Ward Chairman. by Oracleforce: 9:45pm On May 12, 2022
vicdom:

GEJ....i would.be surprised if Omokri Reno started praising APC and Buhari....that is their way....

Trust an average politicians to your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri And Azikiwe Roads In Aba. / Please Who Is The Owner Of A-z Oil / Nigeria Airspace Certified, Rated As One Of 14 Best In Africa- ICAO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.