Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) (59694 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 it is not fair what you people are doing.

We know what played out here. Why are you guys doing this?

I once trusted this site. What is happening?

What message are you guys passing?

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by totit: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
skinbaba:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by donsheddy1(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
I just wish we could have 2 good heads to move this main forward like a Peter OBI and Osinbajo combo won’t be bad.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
Light78:

Cheating is here. Peter obi was leading. How come Osinbanjo got 4k plus?

It is unfair nairaland.

It is too embarrassing and disgusting. Anyone following it knows this is pure rigging and those behind it are youths who are to champion the growth of this country.

They are always ready to sell their future to please politicians who do not care for them.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by totit: 8:48pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:
Please to those that doubt.....I have a proof.
(Trust me,osinbajo's share will still top obi's own)

Following the shocker increase in a particular group,I decided to at least have a good observation..... here's what I found out(picture attached).

Check those monickers.....all February 19(just a little moment I tried observing oh).

So people a really desperate.....you top everything just within an hour, forgetting that another person gave others margin for almost 6hrs and think people won't notice

SMH.
It's just online Sha

Dude, people can log in to register their vote after all this is a general and open vote poll.

Get a hold on yourself and stop calling people out when you can as well be guilty of something or not.

Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Karleb(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
NL election got rigged grin

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Dude, people can log in to register their vote after all this is a general and open vote poll.

Get a hold on yourself and stop calling people out when you can as well be guilty of something or not.

Lmao grin

Okay sir.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Olusegun345: 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
See rigging, I dey shame for nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Abubakaar(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
This thread should be taken down with immediate effect. Ordinary nairaland poll you people decided to rig and manipulate it in favor of Osinbajo. This poll has become a joke, later now you people will start blaming INEC should something like this happen in the future.

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Your comment shows so much about how your father and mother raised you

Go and show them your comments they should be proud of what they made and contributed to the society

I repeat, you always talk like a fool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

I repeat, you always talk like a fool

Show your father your recent comments on Nairaland to strangers he should be proud of his seed
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by preshyusufu: 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi 4 sure.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by 3ple9ine(m): 9:01pm On May 12, 2022
Scamburster:
Because you don't have sense.
Thank you for your opinion.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by edlion57(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

shame on u guys... common online likes u guys are rigging it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Oracleforce: 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
Prettychild:

I think you should respond reasonably, if you had read my comment to understand, you won’t respond with this but you read my message to hastily reply and not to understand. SMH

Now. I know I'm conversing with a lady....perhaps suppose to sit and be watching Telemundo or Naija Idol...instead of arguing with me...

...or are you thinking of dog things right now.....?/
Enjoy yourself, nothing do you.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 9:07pm On May 12, 2022
This guy was last seen July last year. How come he is online now?

I guess you people are activating old accounts that are no longer functioning and using it to increase Osinbanjo's vote.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Show your father your recent comments on Nairaland to strangers he should be proud of his seed

And I repeat again, you always sound like a fool
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by totit: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
Light78:
This guy was last seen July last year. How come he is online now?

I guess you people are activating old accounts that are no longer functioning and using it to increase Osinbanjo's vote.

Well, you've just confirmed those are real, organic people and not some robot after all. Relax dude. grin
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

And I repeat again, you always sound like a fool

I repeat show you Dad your comments trolling oothers he should be proud of his achievements
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Olusegun345: 9:15pm On May 12, 2022
Fight go soon start
Let me book space to read bantar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
uchennaq:
Peter Obi's VOTES are so realistic, look at his likes and share, but look at how they are rigging Osibanjo's votes. Likes are skyrocketing while shares are less than 100

This country don finish, no honest person undecided

Osinbajo's share will still top....for sure.

You shouldn't have said this.

It was 84 when you said this, but check again now grin

Obi .....can you really stand the heat of fighting with very corrupt people.

We have seen a tip of the iceberg.

Am I that stupid to believe that something didn't play out for osinbajo to top Obi just within an hour (7-8pm) whereas obi maintained a wide margin from 12pm to 6pm.

Omo×100

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 9:17pm On May 12, 2022
totit:

Well, you've just confirmed those are real, organic people and not some robot after all. Relax dude. grin

You talk like a brainless soul.

They have the power to activate old users and click like for Osinbanjo.

We all know Nairaland's likes do not go up that much.
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 9:17pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

I repeat show you Dad your comments trolling oothers he should be proud of his achievements

U keep sounding like a fool
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

U keep sounding like a fool

Like father like son... Your dad must be really proud of your contribution to National Politics

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by totit: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Light78:

You talk like a brainless soul.

They have the power to activate old users and click like for Osinbanjo.

We all know Nairaland's likes do not go up that much.

I can see that you ego has been damaged, hurt, and you at the point of breaking down.

WFt are you saying, " activate " ? Are you a mod, do you have any evidence, proof, or.... grin

You are just like a fu..rking baby crying over some spilled milk as if your life depends on it.

Lmao grin
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 9:20pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

Like father like son... Your dad must be really proud of your contribution to National Politics

Oh fool.. u really sound like a fool
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

Oh fool.. u really sound like a fool

You can do better than you father try harder
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Islandlady(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:
Please to those that doubt.....I have a proof.
(Trust me,osinbajo's share will still top obi's own)

Following the shocker increase in a particular group,I decided to at least have a good observation..... here's what I found out(picture attached).

Check those monickers.....all February 19(just a little moment I tried observing oh).

So people a really desperate.....you top everything just within an hour, forgetting that another person gave others margin for almost 6hrs and think people won't notice

SMH.
It's just online Sha
haha this is how it will shock you guys even on election day or primaries
I was just laughing the way you guys were busy bragging on the first page
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 9:23pm On May 12, 2022
Islandlady:
haha this is how it will shock you guys even on election day or primaries
I was just laughing the way you guys were busy bragging on the first page

Laughing at those who did the right thing?

What is it I am not understanding about you?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:

I can do better than my foolish father so I’m trying harder

Oh yes!! Keep it up, Mooh the fool
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Islandlady(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
Light78:

Laughing at those who did the right thing?

What is it I am not understanding about you?
Abeg shift and go cry on someone else mention...what is the right thing you talking about!
Osibanjo overtakes obi Pandora and so??
You guys started shouting and wailing up and down calling out Seun and co

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Necksonnel: 9:28pm On May 12, 2022
All this Igbo people and Peter Obi fan keep shouting rigging when things don’t go there way. Same way they will react in 2023 bcuz am 100 % sure Peter obi is going nowhere. I just came online this evening and saw the poll, then vote osibanjo just like many other users . The race no be by gragra.
You guys were not shouting rigging when all the Twitter polls favors Peter obi. Bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

COVID-19: FG Returns Curfew, Restriction On Mass Gatherings / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.