Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,061 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) (59695 Views)

Obidients After Losing The Election. Pictures. / Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari @ 76: Igbo Group Drums Support For Buhari`s Re-election- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Awoh55: 7:57pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi ooo

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by techWriter5: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
Osi baba
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by NkanuSon: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
Keep deceiving your self and be bringing northerners into this,your plans will keep failing bcs u yorubas main aim is to be causing enemity between igbos and northerners while u guys are the real enemies of igbos sit enjoying the play bcs u are benefiting

No matter how u people do your plans will all fail,I assure u and thank God everything is getting clearer
LegendHero:

Maybe the KKK votes are trickling in. The Kardashians.

That’s exactly what happened when Buhari defeated Jonathan. Remember Jonathan was winning until the Kano-Kaduna-Katsina numbers trickled in.

Lastly, all this nonsense likes and shares on Niaraland is as useless as church rat. It does not mean jack!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Mustiboy:
Where are all the votes for Osinbanjo suddenly coming from?

In the last hour I checked, Peter OBi at 2237 was leading, while Osinbanjo and Tinubu were at 995 and 574 respectively.

Now, Osinbanjo is suddenly leading with 3186 votes while Peter is stuck at 3058.

What's going on?

Sincerely, e shock me ooh shocked

Omo, Peter Obi was leading with a great margin, but what just played out??.

Everything about Nigeria keep surprising me grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Chuksyno(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Nairaland don finish em own election. Rigging oya, over to you.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Fake, how can you have such likes and less shares. Busted grin grin grin grin

Corruption is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
They are increasing Yemi Osibanjo's likes while his shares are not increasing.. grin grin cheesy cheesy What an Irony.

Corruption is even at the lower level more than the higher level

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
Zeeku:
my brother speak for yourself..... I have my PVC
I am not your brother O!
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
NkanuSon:
Keep deceiving your self and be bringing northerners into this,your plans will keep failing bcs u yorubas main aim is to be causing enemity between igbos and northerners while u guys are the real enemies of igbos sit enjoying the play bcs u are benefiting

No matter how u people do your plans will all fail,I assure u and thank God everything is getting clearer

Lol you are from Ibo minority tribe.

You have to sit and keep quiet when political majority tribes like Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani are talking.

I will forgive you for your vituperation because I understand how it feels like to be an ethnic minority.

Ndo my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
Polchiz:

You are also online, don't you have PVC?
Why is that anytime your candidate is not doing well in an online poll, you resort to the old rhetoric of people online don't have PVC?

Why can't Tinubu supporters come online?

They are too poor to buy data?
Who is my candidate? Have I supported or be against any candidate before? Be sure of what you say before typing
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by skinbaba(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by uchennaq(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
Peter Obi's VOTES are so realistic, look at his likes and share, but look at how they are rigging Osibanjo's votes. Likes are skyrocketing while shares are less than 100

This country don finish, no honest person undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by FryMosquito: 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Sincerely, e shock me ooh shocked

Omo, Peter Obi was leading with a great margin, but what just played out??.

Everything about Nigeria keep surprising me grin
The poll is manipulative and well planned, the first candidate result will be manipulated in order to play with the emotions of any one that open the thread. There is another thing I spot on it, but I won't tell them
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
Oracleforce:

What does it cost a true Nigeria of 18 years and above?...

So, type reasonably...
I think you should respond reasonably, if you had read my comment to understand, you won’t respond with this but you read my message to hastily reply and not to understand. SMH
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Prettychild(f): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
Lordave:
Yes, after you've clicked like for Tinubu and Osibande.

Be deceiving yourself.
Did you see me click for anyone? Just be sure of what you say before typing
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by edlion57(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
Shame on us... small online poll we are rigging it...i once Blvd in seun ...peter obi is the man to beat....i have been following this since morning...7pm - 8pm they manipulated the result and we are crying for a better Nigeria...they just increased osibanjo shares because ppl noticed what they are doing..shame shame shame to every Nigerians we are all the same...i can't wait to leave this shit hole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
uchennaq:
They are increasing Yemi Osibanjo's likes while his shares are not increasing.. grin grin cheesy cheesy What an Irony.

I was very very surprised.

Peter Obi gave a pure margin up to about 4-5hours.

But things changed immediately within just 2hours or even an hour

I went to visit a friend,then come back boom cheesy.

But it's fortuitous that only Osinbajo's like increased.....share didn't (something might be fishy here, well wetin concern me).

Greetings to all that participated, we now awaits the primary and main election.

Peter Obi Anytime,any day

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by FryMosquito: 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
uchennaq:

You just remind them, they will start working on that one now, you will see

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by NkanuSon: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
Osinbajo shares is now increasing since fakers where only liking his post and the just saw that we noticed

Osinbajo shares has been stagnant at 81 for more than 3 hours,why all of a sudden,

This will always be a Yoruba media

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by FryMosquito: 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
edlion57:
Shame on us... small online poll we are rigging it...i once Blvd in seun ...peter obi is the man to win....i have been following this since morning...7pm - 8pm they manipulated the result and we are crying for a better Nigeria...
That's why they use the one they will manipulate as the first, now to play with emotion of anyone that opens the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
Those rigging votes here are the true enemies of this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mustiboy(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
Osibanjo is suddenly leading with 4000+ votes while Peter who was leading before is now stuck at 3058?

If this is not rigging, I don't know what is

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by totit: 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
Not again, una don carry una " dem marginalize " us come naira land too?

Lmao!!! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
This was a platform to build credibility but these people decided to tarnish their credibility by rigging for whatever reason.

Well done. You just killed the voice of this site.

Shame.

Integrity can not be bought with money. But, you can sell yours.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by goodheart01: 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Pandora UGM Obi no go win Primaries so Jagaban no get rival

By June 1 Pandora supporters go don lose primaries and go dey baseless, abeg make una join us for team Jagaban 2023

U always talk like fool. Always on the wrong side of things.... tuehhh
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Mooh247: 8:38pm On May 12, 2022
goodheart01:

U always talk like fool. Always on the wrong side of things.... tuehhh

Your comment shows so much about how your father and mother raised you

Go and show them your comments they should be proud of what they made and contributed to the society

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
How come Osinbanjo enter 4k plus

I hope dem mods never begin collect money.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by LoveTalk(f): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Eweeeeeeee!
Wetin dey sub for this Osinbajo vote.
Jessuuuuu
Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Light78: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
This was a platform to build credibility but these people decided to tarnish their credibility by rigging for whatever reason.

Well done. You just killed the voice of this site.

Shame.

Integrity can not be bought with money. But, you can sell yours.

Cheating is here. Peter obi was leading. How come Osinbanjo got 4k plus?

It is unfair nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Please to those that doubt.....I have a proof.
(Trust me,osinbajo's share will still top obi's own)

Following the shocker increase in a particular group,I decided to at least have a good observation..... here's what I found out(picture attached).

Check those monickers.....all February 19(just a little moment I tried observing oh).

So people a really desperate.....you top everything just within an hour, forgetting that another person gave others margin for almost 6hrs and think people won't notice

SMH.
It's just online Sha

On obi's mandate I stand

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by Sergio104(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
@legendhero.....bro what played out??

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Polls For 2023 Presidential Election (Pictures) by satandeterrible: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Stupid, rigged poll.
Thunder fire you seun. Thunder fire you lalasticlala.
Shameless, tribalistic bigots.
Stupid animals.
Now that you have rigged the poll, are you happy?
Bastards

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / Bola Tinubu's Son, Seyi To Wed In Milan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.