Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) (22760 Views)

Akeredolu Endorses His Wife’s Bid For Imo-East Senatorial Seat / Chief Mbazulike Receives Maduka, Endorses His Anambra Governorship Ambition / Pete Edochie Endorses His Son, Yul For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:45am On May 12, 2022
…Says, he is the best of the rest

Omeiza Ajayi, Abuja

Gombe state Governor, Inuwa Yahaya, has pledged the support of his administration and the entire All Progressives Congress APC delegates from the state for the presidential ambition of Ekiti state Governor and Chairman of the Nigeria Governors Forum, Dr John Kayode Fayemi.

The development was disclosed in a statement issued Thursday in Abuja by the spokesman of the Kayode Fayemi Campaign Team, Femi Ige.

He said Governor Yahaya who received the campaign team of the Ekiti State Governor led by a former Deputy National Chairman of the APC, explained that with Governor Fayemi’s deep knowledge as Chairman of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum, “he is undeniably the best among the presidential aspirants who have been here and we will back you to the end,”

Continuing, Governor Yahaya said; “Fayemi has widely acknowledged experience, energy capacity, and deep knowledge. These are the qualities we need at this critical moment in Nigeria. My brother Fayemi, you have our support because we are convinced that Nigeria needs you. I have been encouraged by your consensus building capabilities and I personally encouraged you to step out for the big job and I am happy that you have taken up the challenge”.

Responding, the Ekiti governor thanked his Gombe counterpart and the delegates for the reception, promising not to take the endorsement and the love shown him for granted.

Fayemi hinged the core programme of his government if elected on Security, Economy, Energy and Job Creation.

The presidential aspirant said: “Any government who can successfully tackle these would have succeeded in bringing happiness to our country, discourage the urge to secede and address our perennial problem of youth restiveness. I believe I have the education, the energy, the capacity and the knowledge to tackle these myriad of problems” the governor added.

Noting that he may not be the richest among the aspirants, Fayemi said “history has shown us that the richest or children of the richest have never ruled Nigeria.

“Tafawa Balewa was a teacher, Shagari a headmaster, Obasanjo had no money when he left prison, Umaru Yar’Adua was a university teacher, Jonathan had no shoes and of course we know the background of our current president. What Nigeria needs now are education, capacity, energy, experience which I have in abundance.

“Nigeria needs a president who will make the Onitsha man feel comfortable in Sokoto and the Kano man to feel at home in Ibadan or Awka. I feel this best describes me and I promise not to let you down,” he pledged

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-gombe-governor-yahaya-endorses-fayemis-presidential-ambition/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by triple996(m): 11:47am On May 12, 2022
Naso
All I know is that no mkpurumiri will ever near asorock wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Kriss216: 11:47am On May 12, 2022
Both the Endorser and Endorsee are very much unserious.

58 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:47am On May 12, 2022
Upon all the begging Tinubu has been begging this man and his people they went and endorsed/supported Fayemi ? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by alsudan: 11:48am On May 12, 2022
Who are the 12 APC Governors that endorsed the thief again?

22 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:50am On May 12, 2022
Kriss216:
Both the Endorser and Endorsee are very much unserious.

Are they not Nigerians ?

Don't they have the right to endorse, vote and be voted for ?

Aren't we in a democracy, ?
Kilode ?.

Infact, I stand gidigba with Fayemi.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Kriss216: 11:52am On May 12, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Are they not Nigerians ?

Don't they have the right to endorse, vote and be voted for ?

Aren't we in a democracy, ?
Kilode ?.

Infact, I stand with Fayemi
Am I stopping anyone from endorsing or voting?

8 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by duro4chang(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2022
Omoluabi

56 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Addme: 11:58am On May 12, 2022
Is this not the same governor that endorsed Osibanjo?
Most of these endorsements are not real,they will endorse you publicly and vote for their choice during the primary.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by IgOga(m): 11:58am On May 12, 2022
This governor don endorse 3 candidates so far grin....some people will make money in this political transfer season...INEC please extend the timetable...there is more money to be made by the wise and more money to be wasted by the foolish grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Truthisunique2: 12:00pm On May 12, 2022
This man join the 12 governors tilumbu is counting that endorsed him

After Ahmed Lawan run the Maga he still no learn

10 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by haconjy(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
I will only vote for Any Yoruba that is ready to DIVIDE Nigeria...less, I will vote for my Home people....IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Tinubuadvocate: 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
This Gombe man need to be watch out .He endorsed everyone .

56 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by OtopDesign(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2022
Yeye people

Get your premium graphics designs for your brands and companies..we designs eye catchy logos, flyers, letter head, package designs, receipt and Many more... contact below

We deliver the best
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:16pm On May 12, 2022
Rettttards can never feel they are being deceived. cheesy
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Husmaner(m): 3:17pm On May 12, 2022
Addme:
Is this not the same governor that endorsed Osibanjo?
Most of these endorsements are not real,they will endorse you publicly and vote for their choice during the primary.

That is Nigeria politics
Is game plan highest bidder has it

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:20pm On May 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:22pm On May 12, 2022
Fayemi no vote for you
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Ezedon(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2022
Stupid people
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ityP(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This Gombe man need to be watch out .He endorsed everyone .

Una go learn grin

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Omaefe(m): 3:25pm On May 12, 2022
shege em wan collect em own. dead man promising a failed man. hehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Anyiamaka: 3:25pm On May 12, 2022
Wasted support
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by ACRI: 3:26pm On May 12, 2022
Fayemi can't even win Ekiti without FG

He is wasting the state's lean resources on, presidential nomination form, useless consultations,ass licking of northerners who care less about him and flying choppers or chartered flights ✈️ to Abuja all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by derecho(m): 3:27pm On May 12, 2022
Afraid bin catch me when I saw Governor Yahaya.
Na only Yahaya Bello I dey hear about before
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Jollylolly(f): 3:27pm On May 12, 2022
Because of hug...Hug is now endorsement grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Tinubuadvocate: 3:28pm On May 12, 2022
Yes you will learn in a hard way.
ityP:

Una go learn grin

48 Likes

Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by dotedote: 3:30pm On May 12, 2022
Naija see ya life.
See as dem dey take you play ping pong.
Re: Gombe Governor, Yahaya Hugs Fayemi, Endorses His Presidential Ambition (Pix) by Spirit247: 3:37pm On May 12, 2022
OK.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari-indimi Gushes About Her Dad / Intrigues That Made Oyetola, Other Governors Lose Second Term Bids / Tompolo Congratulates Okawa, Ikpeazu & Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.