Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto (70732 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 4:03am On May 13, 2022
irunoko:
imagine it was the other way round where Christians gathered to burn a muslim.nobody go sleep for that street.you go see the full animalistic nature of head slammers

Tell us where it has ever happened in Nigeria that Christians killed a Muslim because the fellow insulted Jesus Christ or Jehovah. Just give us an example and we can bring many instances of Muslims killing Christians, especially in the North, because of their religion.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by pegix(m): 4:09am On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
RIP to the deceased. But wetin make am open him mouth to insult the great and holy prophet. Even for Christians Bible, Jesus talk sey Do not Tempt the lord your God. I no dey blame the deceased O! But man need to show peace if himself want peace.

But if na instigated planned murder, as in, if na setup, then the police need investigate and bring the perpetrators to book
sense no too dey ur head
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by AzzaMan: 5:57am On May 13, 2022
helinues:
Can't Mohammed fight for himself, why killing on his name?

Muhammad is dead and powerless, he cannot help himself.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by PrinceMajestic: 6:27am On May 13, 2022
Antivirus92:
you're just an idiot
and you are a Bastard son of a dead slutty bitch
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Tompson88: 6:39am On May 13, 2022
You are a fool
osinbanjoisaliar:
RIP to the deceased. But wetin make am open him mouth to insult the great and holy prophet. Even for Christians Bible, Jesus talk sey Do not Tempt the lord your God. I no dey blame the deceased O! But man need to show peace if himself want peace.

But if na instigated planned murder, as in, if na setup, then the police need investigate and bring the perpetrators to book
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by PrinceMajestic: 6:56am On May 13, 2022
Viicfuntop:

I literally had to log in for this rubbish. So, she committed the “worst sin” in their religion. Her death is justified, right?

You prayed with them Because you lived with them. Does that even make any sense to you? The only reason why you did that is because you fear them. I mean you call yourself an atheist I.e you do not believe in the existence of a supernatural being but yet you prayed to one because you were in Rome. How does that even make any sense?

You did it because you fear them. Stop hiding behind Christian’s patience. So because I am the only Christian amongst 1000 Muslims, I should abandon my faith. So if you are the only one amongst Hindus, will you worship cows because you are trying to behave like the Romans. Nonsense.
that is where your fanatic nature comes in. I am not afraid of them then, but how did I start going to join them? 2 of my Islamic friends convinced me to go inside the mosque with them 1 evening for Ishai prayers and they helped me with ablution rites b4 entering, so after that night another early morning b4 the imam started calling for prayers I was already in the mosque it was in my presence he started calling for early morning prayers and I was just behind the imam when everyone had gathered but I was surprised that nobody came to me to order me to go stand in the back for being young or non Muslim, the old men even directed me how to stand well in the first role just behind the imam, I have never felt such sense of equality in any religion unlike church where front seats are reserved for the wealthy only and you will be taken to back seat to sit down if you go to the front seat, so since that experience I loved them and wanted to join, I always went to the prayers with them because I love how they do it not because I'm afraid. Nah, calm down the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls be wise
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Captain92: 7:25am On May 13, 2022
ISIS,
TALIBAN,
AL-SHABAB
BOKO HARAM
AL-QAEDA etc all belonging to one religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by PointZerom: 7:44am On May 13, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

Alhadullilahi

Why would he insult our beloved Prophet.

Why can't your prophet fight for himself?
If you're the one fighting for your prophet then your prophet is USELESS.

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2022
MDM2021:

Tell us where it has ever happened in Nigeria that Christians killed a Muslim because the fellow insulted Jesus Christ or Jehovah. Just give us an example and we can bring many instances of Muslims killing Christians, especially in the North, because of their religion.
I'm saying ASSUMING IT HAPPENED.please read properly.we know the religion that has murderous tendencies and has shown that over the years lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MrUchenna1(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2022
The highest result of education is tolerance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2022
wiseoneking:
here comes one of them. Still defending a paedophile because of 70 elusive virgin in their imaginary paradise. You can't think better that this is a great LIE, that the only great thing your god's promise you in your ajana is having sex with virgins in hour empty eternity. Spits!
I'm surprised mumuric akintola hasn't said anything about his fellow headslammers that killed an innocent girl
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

The same South West that is a den of ritual killings?
"den"? Isolated cases they were. In the East, one could lose his life just walking the streets grin. Don't even get me started with the North.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
Friend22:

You can say that to your deluded self.
Islaam has nothing to do with their actions.
Stop being an emotional layabout!

I will never attribute the dastard action of Rev King (google it)to christianity.
If im deluded how about your prophet caught clearly hallucinating? You lots are just so ignorant. Fine islam has the side you can consider good, but deep inside is hatred and the desire to hurt others who refuse to accept your prophet and his teachings at the slightest provocation. No one goes about killing muslims for saying the bible is corrupted, but for you saying the quran is false amounts to blood shed every time. And you dont think thats evil?
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Viicfuntop(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
that is where your fanatic nature comes in. I am not afraid of them then, but how did I start going to join them? 2 of my Islamic friends convinced me to go inside the mosque with them 1 evening for Ishai prayers and they helped me with ablution rites b4 entering, so after that night another early morning b4 the imam started calling for prayers I was already in the mosque it was in my presence he started calling for early morning prayers and I was just behind the imam when everyone had gathered but I was surprised that nobody came to me to order me to go stand in the back for being young or non Muslim, the old men even directed me how to stand well in the first role just behind the imam, I have never felt such sense of equality in any religion unlike church where front seats are reserved for the wealthy only and you will be taken to back seat to sit down if you go to the front seat, so since that experience I loved them and wanted to join, I always went to the prayers with them because I love how they do it not because I'm afraid. Nah, calm down the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls be wise

Please shut up. With this useless post, I can see you’re a Muslim. Nonsense. Hiding behind a facade

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Fashsilo(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2022
Let try to bridle our tounge..even bible say Is not every thing you see that you must talk out..cause you can't tell someone to abolish Their culture, tradition or religion so therefore this more reason we have to becarefull when you are in another man's land...but still she doesn't deserve to die that way
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by PrinceMajestic: 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Viicfuntop:

Please shut up. With this useless post, I can see you’re a Muslim. Nonsense. Hiding behind a facade
you just lack common sense and capacity to think straight. Get sense, it's your usual habit to go abusive whenever someone counter you Christians beyond reasonable doubt. You still couldn't counter my submission, dumb bitch. Have sense
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by alabo1: 9:06am On May 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
So Babaric! This is evil and Wickedness of man to fellow man.
How on Earth do you kill your fellow human in the name of fighting for a god?

A god that you u have to fight for, is that a god?

This is Babaric Wickedness of the Wicked.

You all better repent and run to JESUS Christ else you Perish and Burn in Hell with all these nonsense you doing in the name of religion.

People did it for your own God. Have you heard of the Crusades? Religion in all its forms is the worst thing that has happened to humanity. Peace
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Kelvinhunta: 9:09am On May 13, 2022
Another fanatic spotted!!! Religion of Peace indeed
Farid24224:

Noo!! If a Muslim insults the Prophet SAW, he should be killed!!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Viicfuntop(f): 9:18am On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
you just lack common sense and capacity to think straight. Get sense, it's your usual habit to go abusive whenever someone counter you Christians beyond reasonable doubt. You still couldn't counter my submission, dumb bitch. Have sense

I can see your wonderful display of critical thinking. Stupid man. It is the habit of Muslims to kill anyone who doesn’t agree with their religion. It’s your sister that is a dumb bitch. Bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Farid24224(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
Another fanatic spotted!!! Religion of Peace indeed

Whatever you say won't leave a mark in me..I have heard worst and am still doing me.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Poleski: 9:48am On May 13, 2022
Islam is NOT a religion of peace! Religion as a whole is evil!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Kelvinhunta: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
See as u r proudly displaying ur mumuism
Farid24224:

Whatever you say won't leave a mark in me..I have heard worst and am still doing me.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Farid24224(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2022
Kelvinhunta:
See as u r proudly displaying ur mumuism

Stay away from me!!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by International28: 10:19am On May 13, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=112757696]

https://twitter.com/sokoto_obstacle/status/1524704979059154944?s=19[/quote

This is religious fanaticism! I totally condemn the brutal murder if this girl!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by PrinceMajestic: 10:29am On May 13, 2022
Viicfuntop:

I can see your wonderful display of critical thinking. Stupid man. It is the habit of Muslims to kill anyone who doesn’t agree with their religion. It’s your sister that is a dumb bitch. Bloody fool
what have I said wrong now to warrant your insults? These are the reasons you get killed like chickens. I countered you beyond reasonable doubt and defense and all you could do is go abusive like the usual Christian line of defense. It's too bad my sister, pls show me love and kindness as Jesus has directed you to in his teachings, I don't deserve the hate. I really don't, all I did was tell you the importance of religious tolerance, God bless you my sis
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Gireiboy(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2022
amuwo1980:

That’s the trigger we all waiting for , I bet you to do it , that’s is the main thing we all are hoping for and you will see
Mtswww!!! E-chest beaters smiley
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by GloriousGbola: 11:01am On May 13, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. Can't believe such a thing can happen in that school all because of religion.

Sunday Achi, 2004.

Abtu where pantami was the imam
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by shegzbillionz(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2022
I hate all Hausa people, these people are animals, angry I rather commit suicide than live in their territory , tufiakwaa lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by cocoduck: 11:38am On May 13, 2022
gimakon:

Surah 5:51 too.
See them, Craze people
we dey talk the same thing na.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by ShaqFu: 11:53am On May 13, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sunday Achi, 2004.

Abtu where pantami was the imam

What's the meaning of Abtu?
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by GloriousGbola: 11:56am On May 13, 2022
ShaqFu:
What's the meaning of Abtu?
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by bahdpersona(m): 12:26pm On May 13, 2022
Yobabad:
Thank God most Yoruba Muslims have started renouncing islam
even if they didn't renounce, it's no problem because they're not extremist

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.