Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto (70731 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Sultanate Council Condemns Killing Over Blasphemy / Ganduje To Sign Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Warrant Over Blasphemy / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu: Protest In Kano Over "Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by fluffybaby(f): 1:19pm On May 13, 2022
amuwo1980:

One more time pls , this ant 1966

Lol, go and check the history of violence and see how they won't hesitate to massacre igbos if they are provoked. Many igbos have been killed since your 2966. Unless you don't mind them killing igbos Poco a Poco. You are waiting for when they will declare full blown war. That may not happen but small small they will do and undo and you can't do nothing.
I just pray that Nigeria will be a safe place.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by fluffybaby(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
BePrepared:

Exactly, our prophet (saw) never killed anyone, never raped any child or children, wasnt interested I'm other women apart from his wife.

Oh Islam the religion of peace and of God.

Just one question,
- Did he really marry the child girl
Aisha at 8 yrs old and did it with her when she was 9 yrs old?
- Did he marry more than 1 wife?
- Did he marry his adopted sons wife?
- Did he go to war with other tribes or faiths?
Just to be sure before I say anything about this your quote. Cos it's a whole new knowledge for me.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by shoprite: 1:48pm On May 13, 2022
Hmmm, religious fanaticism at its worst! A couple of weeks ago, precisely on "Good Friday" following the Easter celebrations, a commercial bank whose MD happens to be a muslim, using its social media handle, apparently the social media handler while trying to be creative likened Jesus Christ to "Agege Bread" . . . but guess what? Even with all the dust it raised . . .No single branch of the bank was neither torched nor vandalized, long and short "Nobody died, Nobody was fired" . . .at least none appeared in the news . . .Hmmm . . .Imagine if the tables were to be turned! Its a shame that human lives have no value in Nigeria.

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Kelvinhunta: 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
U think it's Deborah?
Farid24224:

Stay away from me!!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by amuwo1980: 7:02pm On May 13, 2022
fluffybaby:

Lol, go and check the history of violence and see how they won't hesitate to massacre igbos if they are provoked. Many igbos have been killed since your 2966. Unless you don't mind them killing igbos Poco a Poco. You are waiting for when they will declare full blown war. That may not happen but small small they will do and undo and you can't do nothing.
I just pray that Nigeria will be a safe place.
Yea you are truly a fluffy hare brain
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 7:49pm On May 13, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
that is where your fanatic nature comes in. I am not afraid of them then, but how did I start going to join them? 2 of my Islamic friends convinced me to go inside the mosque with them 1 evening for Ishai prayers and they helped me with ablution rites b4 entering, so after that night another early morning b4 the imam started calling for prayers I was already in the mosque it was in my presence he started calling for early morning prayers and I was just behind the imam when everyone had gathered but I was surprised that nobody came to me to order me to go stand in the back for being young or non Muslim, the old men even directed me how to stand well in the first role just behind the imam, I have never felt such sense of equality in any religion unlike church where front seats are reserved for the wealthy only and you will be taken to back seat to sit down if you go to the front seat, so since that experience I loved them and wanted to join, I always went to the prayers with them because I love how they do it not because I'm afraid. Nah, calm down the killers are guilty of religious extremism so was the victim. How could she have called post about their holy prophet nonsense? Was it right? When she knows these guys are extreme about their faith? If she's not a religious fanatic there wouldn't have been need for her to call Islamic posts "nonsense" it was very offensive. If a Christian has posted those things about Jesus would she have called it nonsense? It's a simple matter. Religious tolerance! Section 37 of the Constitution gives all Nigerians right to practice their religious beliefs openly anywhere in teaching, writing, and in behavior without any interference from any body. Did the Mohammed post hurt her in anyway? If yes then she is a fanatic herself because if she wasn't why didn't she exit the group if they were posting contents she didn't like rather than insult their faith as nonsense? Christians should change their behavior of "only my faith is good, others are evil" is very bad, that was how a Muslim was praying in front of shop in Kano and a Christian woman who is a pastor's wife was interrupting him aggressively that he should getaway from front of her shop, we all knew how that woman ended. Let us respect each other's beliefs, it will cost us nothing. Like I said she caused it on herself, she knew how they were b4 she called posts about Mohammed "Nonsense" , pls be wise

You need to read what you have written again. I would rather go to where rich people are allowed to sit in the front but human lives are regarded sacred than where they kill because of a prophet. What is the big deal in sitting in the front seats compared to human lives?

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 7:57pm On May 13, 2022
Fashsilo:
Let try to bridle our tounge..even bible say Is not every thing you see that you must talk out..cause you can't tell someone to abolish Their culture, tradition or religion so therefore this more reason we have to becarefull when you are in another man's land...but still she doesn't deserve to die that way

Were you there to have known she said it? You physically saw her there? Apparently, you were there and it all happened in your presence? This is how jungle justice starts when people decided to believe hearsay.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by MDM2021: 8:03pm On May 13, 2022
irunoko:
I'm saying ASSUMING IT HAPPENED.please read properly.we know the religion that has murderous tendencies and has shown that over the years lipsrsealed

So, if Christians have never killed for their religion in the past, how can you assume that no eyebrow would have been raised if Muslims were to be at the receiving end the way Deborah was?
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2022
MDM2021:

So, if Christians have never killed for their religion in the past, how can you assume that no eyebrow would have been raised if Muslims were to be at the receiving end the way Deborah was?
not only eyebrows will have been raised but lives Will have been lost by the level of violence these Muslims are perpetually hungry for
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by toye440: 10:42pm On May 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Anoda pesin talk sey na because she say na Jesus help am pass her exams. Which one be the real stori, now?
I listened to the voicemail, so believe what you want but it's there already online, not sensored.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by fluffybaby(f): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
amuwo1980:

Yea you are truly a fluffy hare brain

grin grin grin chai.See as you finish me grin

1 Like

Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Deblow: 2:18am On May 14, 2022
cocolacec:

Go and stand infront of Sabon gari market and repeat all you said.Online warrior.

Kudos to you, offline warrior! Have you not been "rewarded" for the cold-blood murder? All of you that tacitly support this dastardly act shall never witness anything good in ur entire lifetime till you entire hell, where you belong after life. Stupid people serving a god that can't fight for himself! If you were all this 'holy' one wonders why insurgency and banditry fester in ur region so much
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by natanil: 8:50am On May 14, 2022
may the hausas and fulanis keep up their good works until your eyes open and you divide this shit hole country..... That is the solution if you doubt, may boko haram visit you and your entire village.....then you will know better
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by cocolacec(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2022
Deblow:

Kudos to you, offline warrior! Have you not been "rewarded" for the cold-blood murder? All of you that tacitly support this dastardly act shall never witness anything good in ur entire lifetime till you entire hell, where you belong after life. Stupid people serving a god that can't fight for himself! If you were all this 'holy' one wonders why insurgency and banditry fester in ur region so much
Mumu i am not a Northerner and i detest the killing of Deborah.Besides i wasnt replying to your imbecilic self.
May all your curses follow you and your family.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by amuwo1980: 5:59pm On May 14, 2022
fluffybaby:

grin grin grin chai.See as you finish me grin
Just kidding , don’t take anything here serious
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by fluffybaby(f): 6:17pm On May 14, 2022
amuwo1980:

Just kidding , don’t take anything here serious

Lol, it's all good. I mentioned you on a topic that requires your attention cool
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by amuwo1980: 7:39pm On May 14, 2022
fluffybaby:

Lol, it's all good. I mentioned you on a topic that requires your attention cool
Yes I will overlook it just this once
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Horus(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2022
Ban all foreign religions
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by DeadorAlive(f): 11:08pm On May 14, 2022
Thunder strike who ever is trying to change the narrative, just as they did during endsars.

Idiots

If Christians don't retaliate this things, they will keep doing it.

They only reason they are scared of Igbos now, is because some set of Igbos have weaponized themselves in southeast and ready for their madness.

If Christians continue to run and hide under bed, this Muslims will continue killing and burning them.

Tomorrow is Sunday, I expect all Churches to March to the Streets and Protest.

Enough said.
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by Deblow: 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
cocolacec:

Mumu i am not a Northerner and i detest the killing of Deborah.Besides i wasnt replying to your imbecilic self.
May all your curses follow you and your family.
Who cares whether you are an Easterner? If u detest Deborah's killing, why did you quote my comment and wrote ur senseless opinion under it, asking me to go and say it in Kano. If u were not being afflicted with brain tumor, why would you attack me for condemning the killing? I still maintain, all of you that justify the killing of the innocence girl will know no peace throughout ur entire lifetime. Stupid retard!
Re: Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto by fluffybaby(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
amuwo1980:

Yes I will overlook it just this once

cool Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye Flies Like A Bird As He Mocks APC Over Pigeons' Refusal To Fly / Adams Oshiomhole Hugs His Mother At His Polling Unit In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.