Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37637 Views)

20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Neddyogu(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
I'm a Marine, we don't make plans,WE IMPROVISE' Let me see ONE IGK wey know this movie angry

Sounds like something from Rules of engagement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
chukzyfcbb:
I will make him an offer he can't refuse.
the godfather

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
juniorstar:
When the child was born like all...he was inspected if he had been small or mishapened he was discarded.
sparta 300

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Notyourtype: 7:05pm On May 13, 2022
dontbothermuch:
Do you not know death when you see it, old man? This is my hour
lord of the ring
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by dontbothermuch: 7:05pm On May 13, 2022
CLEVABOY:
If you don't trouble them, they won't trouble you

Gods must be crazy, it's actually bother not trouble
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:05pm On May 13, 2022
Judd007:
Don’t underestimate the other man’s greed.
scarface
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
tarantino1:
See how they massacred my boy cheesy
the godfather when he was at the morgue to see sonny's massacred corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:07pm On May 13, 2022
Krak:

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Clint Eastwood
damn man!you ain't a kid at all
.madt respect from there shocked . Eastwood!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:09pm On May 13, 2022
BloomingDale:
Quote:

You stay alive, no matter what occurs I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.
titanic, from Jack to Rose

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by kwyllancy: 7:09pm On May 13, 2022
quisera:
Is there no one else??!!!!

Troy - 2004. Achilles asked the question after killing the gianted opponent.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2022
steveodo:
-He is not my king,
- is there anyone else?
troy
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Neddyogu(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2022
Sniper101:
"You know nothing, Jon Snow" cool

...said by Blundy Tuco in
The Good. The Bad and The Ugly.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by BloomingDale(f): 7:10pm On May 13, 2022
oz4real83:
titanic, from Jack to Rose

No.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2022
Anonymous1992:
I will find you and I would kill
You
colombiana. From Don Carlo to Cataleya

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:11pm On May 13, 2022
Neddyogu:

Sounds like something from Rules of engagement.
wrong!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by offset67(m): 7:11pm On May 13, 2022
Perfectly balanced, is how things should be
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by kwyllancy: 7:12pm On May 13, 2022
All men souls are mortals but the soul of the righteous is divine and immortal.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by offset67(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2022
Immortals? Lets put their name to the test
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 13, 2022
Jackandrose:
Lesson number 4. To see that which is not there, gaze upon what is'

legend of the seeker..Zedd said so
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by offset67(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2022
This is Sparta!!!!!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
BloomingDale:

No.
jack also said same thing to Rose when she boarded one of the few boats. Her oversabi love made her jump out of the boat again. Jack would have found a way of getting into another boat if he was finding for only himself instead of finding for both of them!!!
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by IamReallyboy(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
"She begin to ram me, ram me, Ram....."
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by alaoweijombo: 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
If you have to shoot shoot do talk
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Neddyogu(m): 7:16pm On May 13, 2022
"I don't know nothing about birthing no babies"....
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by kobarney(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
are you sure these are from popular movie?
1— John fucking wick!!!! ��
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Saintofmelody74(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
The name is BOND.......JAMES BOND
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Dest8sman: 7:17pm On May 13, 2022
Notyourtype:
I'm dropping three. If you can guess the movie name right and probably who said it, then you're a movie star!

* All my life i've been afraid [-], afraid of people knowing the truth about me, afraid of them rejecting me, even if they didn't, stil loosing them, i've been afraid of everything i can't control'

* Is either you are wonkru or you are an enemy of wonkru.

* Lannisters always pay their dept.

Drop yours, and someone will tell you the name.

Game of thrones

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Iamthoney(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
1: When you are within my arms the world falls from concern
2 : In the breaking of truth swells hope of forgiveness
3 : Let us not pass from the memory of those absent from our arms
4 : Set aside wounded pride and think as he would and see shrouded mystery parted
5 : You may not always have full belly or warm
cloak but while I draw breath you have the freedom to speak your heart
6 : Some people seek to tear heart from chest and expect gratitude it no longer beat
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:20pm On May 13, 2022
oz4real83:
colombiana. From Don Carlo to Cataleya
omo!,that Colombiana movie ehn.my best part there na Master P ryhming his call on phone during a call ...damn ! the guy killed it !

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (42) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Laycon Rapping At A Unilag Concert In 2013 / Heritage Bank: ‘Tobi Bakre Resigned Prior To BBNaija Show’ / Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.