Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37411 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by MorataFC: 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin grin
You are doing well
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Ezemmari: 11:50am On Jul 17, 2022
He killed 3 f*cking men in a f*cking bar with a f*cking pencil
If I am to choose between you with your sister and a dog, I'll probably choose the dog
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Phethar007(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
"who is the moustache with the broken nose"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Phethar007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
yunglegend99:
inspite of everything you've done for them, eventualy they will hate u
the green goblin to spiderman in spiderman 1

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Phethar007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Highman56:
It's going to be legendary
how I met your mother
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Phethar007(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
yunglegend99:
misery misery misery that is what you've choosen, i offered u friendship and u spat on my face
still spiderman 1
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2022
Phethar007:
"who is the moustache with the broken nose"
the batman
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2022
Ezemmari:
He killed 3 f*cking men in a f*cking bar with a f*cking pencil
If I am to choose between you with your sister and a dog, I'll probably choose the dog
the first one is John wick while the second one was made by Captain Jack Sparrow in pirates of the Caribbean, on stranger tides cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Phethar007(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
oz4real83:
the batman
Yeah
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by kosssy: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2022
1. I don't know if the big guy up there will answer me. It's been a while since I hit him up.
2. Live a little
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Babastrong(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
1. Close your eyes and place yourself in their hands. 2. Kill them all.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by yunglegend99(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Babastrong:
1. Close your eyes and place yourself in their hands.
2. Kill them all.
2. Is legend of the seeker
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Babastrong(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=yunglegend99 post=114984181]2. Is legend of the seeker [ Spartacus]
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by PumpumPrince: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Asetua:
Gladiator

Wow.ok how much?
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Faithti(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2022
Efe and mercy eke caught doing the do under the sheets.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by COSIBI: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Marlon Brandon in Godfather 1
tarantino1:
See how they massacred my boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by maxwelltennyson(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
"death will be far too humane", person when go guess this one I doff my hat.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by oz4real83(m): 3:27am On Feb 12, 2023
maxwelltennyson:
"death will be far too humane", person when go guess this one I doff my hat.
"better call Saul", said by Gus. It is actually "a bullet to the head will be far too humane"
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by newguy1(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2023
Take what you can give nothing back
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by wolesmile(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2023
yunglegend99:
2. Is legend of the seeker
It's Spartacus, not Legend of the Seeker
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by danielistics(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2023
you only adopted the dark as an ally, I was born in it, moulded by it.
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Illusioneffect(m): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2023
dark knight rises - bane
danielistics:
you only adopted the dark as an ally, I was born in it, moulded by it.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Crumbian: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2023
1. "Iced that guy, to cone a phrase."

2. "A: ...Oh, You're american?
B: No sir, I'm from Kentucky."
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LarryCork: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2023
jasa1000:
1. Things just got out of hands.....
2. And so it begins.
3. I'll be back.

helo please my uncle is A millionaire & he lĺookng for babe who can do house girl work & u be paid a cool N25'000 (25k) naira .a months...cash.u all so be provided house maid cap & uniform. Are u intaresssted please?(no oofencse) wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

NTA: An Embarrassment To Nigeria / Tboss: 'I Was On My Period When Kemen Touched Me' / Download "The Woman King" In Bluray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.