Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,485 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! (37270 Views)

Junior Pope In The Making Of The Movie "The Other Side Of Life" (Video) / 20 Popular Movie Scenes With Before And After Special Effects / Write A Line In A Movie And See Who Will Guess It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by sandammy(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2022
* I pride myself as a fair and just king, but for the crime of sorcery there is but one sentence I can pass

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 11:49pm On May 13, 2022
Billy-U really think am gonna put a ball of demons in my eye(laughing) wats the name of the movie??
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 11:56pm On May 13, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
"More power comes more responsibilities"
spiderman
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 11:59pm On May 13, 2022
kelvinrhs:

Omoooooooooooo I know this line.
It's either Arrow or Legends of yesterday
no na terminator
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 12:03am On May 14, 2022
Rayjnr:
Good morning my neighbor!!!!, Hey fvck you!!!, Fvck you too!!!
coming to americagringrin

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:15am On May 14, 2022
Bondesniger:

The Good ,The Bad ,The Ugly .

Specifically Tuco, when he was in the bath. Just watched the film again last week.

I've come to realise Tuco wasn't really as ugly as they made him out to be. Sure he's bad, but just don't let him have you in mind for payback because he will do you double what you did to him! shocked
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 12:17am On May 14, 2022
laurenwhite:
Let of get this straight, you mean to tell me that you are getting married to someone you just met THAT DAY?
FROZEN
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:17am On May 14, 2022
Omotee270:
1. I Burn For You!! 2. We Are No More Good Girls. We Are Now Fugitives 3. For 5 Years, I've Been Stranded On An Island With Only One Goal. To Survive!! 4. We Don't Talk About Bruno!! 5. The Four Nations Lived Together In Peace And Harmony. Everything Changed When The Fire Nation Attacked

1. Bridgerton season 1
2. Blood sisters
4.encanto
5. The 100

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 12:17am On May 14, 2022
laurenwhite:
Let of get this straight, you mean to tell me that you are getting married to someone you just met THAT DAY?
FROZEN Pt 1
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:20am On May 14, 2022
Parkflash:
1. Track him, find him, kill him.

2.Fool of a took! next time throw yourself in and rid us all of your stupidity.

3.They got a magnet plane?!

4.You have just been erased.

5.Do you own anything that doesn't have a skull on it?

6.This house is so full of people, it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone!

7.I can't stand that kid, he's a menance!

8.I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.

9.Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.

10. I now pronounce you man and knife.

6. Home alone
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:21am On May 14, 2022
IMPARTIAL:
1. You are my elder brother, and I love you, but never ever take sides with anyone again against the family.

2. The --- is someone who insists on hearing bad news immediately.

I'd wager the first one is from a mafia movie....probably The Godfather.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Beautygoddesss: 12:22am On May 14, 2022
Princeton92:
Look beyond what you see....
lion king 3-timon

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:23am On May 14, 2022
pearlsworks:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you....

Taken
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:29am On May 14, 2022
goodmuscopi:
Dwarfs are bastard in their father's eyes

Game of thrones

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:30am On May 14, 2022
RSVP:
Dis is actually a yoruba movie cool

Oba Iya ni Oba ti ani.
Onkowo ni apo ijoba.
Osi tu ledi apo po pelu awon agegedu.
Ole paraku ni awon ijoye naa.
Nigbo ni won ti ri owo ra moto tuntun.
Kaka ki ijoba ronu ilosiwaju.
Iyawo oni yawo...... grin grin

Saworo ide

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:30am On May 14, 2022
Anonymous1992:
I will find you and I would kill
You

Taken
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:32am On May 14, 2022
Josh148:
I don't know you,
But i'll find you,
And i'll kill you.

Taken Liam Neeson
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:32am On May 14, 2022
cbaba:
"You May Enter"

Coming to America
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:35am On May 14, 2022
oyebanji:
A n sun je ni!

Tí Olúwa ní ilẹ́
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:35am On May 14, 2022
Gentlemen! Shall we? grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:37am On May 14, 2022
Evidenx:
1.When a dog bites a man it's no news,when a man bites a dog that's news.

Which movie? grin

2.whose in charge of this plane?
First Pilot:me
Shoots him.
Ask again whose in charge of this plane
Second pilot:YOU.
EXCELLENT!

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE MOVIE?

2. Con Air
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:38am On May 14, 2022
Lukenitheooo6:
You stand accused of murder, you stand accused of treason, how do you answer these charges lord baelish

Game of thrones
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:38am On May 14, 2022
"It's Okay. We Met, And We Talked, And It Was Epic, But ... Then The Sun Came Up And Reality Set In."
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:39am On May 14, 2022
I'm Not Sorry That I Met You...

No one can get this right grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Keemie(f): 12:40am On May 14, 2022
Rahkman:
I have had it with this motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Snakes on a plane.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by sollex(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2022
Who can guess the movie, "All for one and one for all".

1 Like

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:44am On May 14, 2022
I feel like I’ve lived most of my life in my imagination, taking the smallest moments and dreaming them up into something bigger. A little exchange and I fall in love, a moment to myself and I’m on stage, but reality always finds a way of pulling me back.

grin If you fail it...
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:44am On May 14, 2022
sollex:
Who can guess the movie, "All for one and one for all".

Barbie and the three MUSKETEERS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:46am On May 14, 2022
Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger! Can I take your order? grin
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:47am On May 14, 2022
“Memories exist outside of time.” cry
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:47am On May 14, 2022
You've got to believe in the poetry because everything else in your life will fail you, including yourself. cry
Re: Drop A Famous Line From A Popular Movie & Someone Will Guess The Movie Name! by Bam17(f): 12:48am On May 14, 2022
Jumanji. A game for those who seek to find a way to leave their world behind. You roll the dice to move your token... Doubles gets another turn. grin

I've already said the name. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

Skit Makers Jump On Falz 'Mr. Yakubu' Challenge / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija / Adaora Onyechere Resigns From AIT. To Contest For Imo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.