Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. (23358 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
NwaNimo1:
He may have joined via facebook or gmail....

[img]https:///media/5-08-2022/COcMLd.gif[/imgh]

Why are people saying Wednesday 12 may?
Isn't Wednesday 11th may 2022?
Today is Thursday 12th of May
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Why doesn’t this man let Jonathan speak for himself? He is just making his humiliation more severe when it eventually happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Adorableessy: 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Nawa o

Who are we now suppose to believe �‍♀️
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by airminem(f): 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
Tribune, Reno, APC, GEJ are all on overdose of cocainer undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by ViperAda: 12:56pm On May 12, 2022
-Viper
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Indispensable85(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
How people just sit somewhere and write nonsense is what I can't fathom. And you see dunderheads like PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2 and co will come and feast on it like their entire lineage depends on it. Mtcheeew.....
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by jditimiya(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2022
Let GEJ should come out and tell us the truth.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Tareq1105: 12:58pm On May 12, 2022
Pablodtotti:
He knows his Principal tribunehould always check their source

Tribune has always been a pro-Jonathan and PDP media outfit.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by IgOga(m): 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Reno leave Jonathan alone. Somebody bought APC presidential form for him....so I am sure the APC chairman checked the list and saw Jonathan's name in the membership list grin grin grin

If Atiku show up at APC office that he wants to buy form they will not sell it to him....your oga is perhaps a secret member...but APC will drag him if he joins their presidential race

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by naptu2: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Tareq1105:
I better stop following this Jonathan / APC matter.

Why? It's so much fun and entertainment. It's like a soap opera.

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
ZUBY77:
ok
boss you re still with us here...thanks for your story there and back on time...but I couldn't finish it on globaruns
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:00pm On May 12, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524710013037690881

Over sabi Reno, na only you know GEJ pass even the family.

Let's see how you'd finally switch sides
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Tareq1105: 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

Why are people saying Wednesday 12 may?
Isn't Wednesday 11th may 2022?
Today is Thursday 12th of May

That's part of the confusion of the confusing confusion that has been confusing confused people on this confusingly confused platform called nairaland.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by tonididdy(m): 1:02pm On May 12, 2022
This one is trying so hard not to face the reality on ground that " he has being left behind by his master

.. He fails to see the plus side he should be shamefully embracing, being if jona win presidency then he can once again step foot in Nigeria after a long exile grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
Tareq1105:
I better stop following this Jonathan / APC matter.

I am even waiting for what helinues , omenka , fahdiga and prince of Lagos will say now that they are all under the broom..
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Tareq1105: 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
naptu2:

Why? It's so much fun and entertainment. It's like a soap opera.

No, I have work to do and none of them is paying my bills.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Miracle2022: 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
He can even join via a phone call. The idea is that he has already joined and he is the next president.period!

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by naptu2: 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
Check out the first tweet! Those are all Chief MKO Abiola's sayings.

You can't clap with one hand.

You can't shave a man's head in his absence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Onyeziokwu(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Reno that is based in U.S.A debunking lies in Nigeria

I laugh you grin

Hahaha no be juju be that? Over sabi Reno.

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Kingpele(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
You will cry blood
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by tonididdy(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
Why doesn’t this man let Jonathan speak for himself? He is just making his humiliation more severe when it eventually happens.
Read in between the lines... All the aso rock visits... Think na and now this...

dem nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Kingpele(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2022
Wow
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Kenturkey048(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2022
But truly as at the time of reporting that. Jonathan wasn't in Nigeria.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by tonididdy(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2022
But Jonathan, Reno don lick your yansh tire, clearly the boy is in the dark, brief him and let us rest abeg.
His being ranting like a generator running out on fuel angry

1 Like

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Truthisunique2: 1:08pm On May 12, 2022
This RINO is foolish

GEJ no need to dey country to register in his village, they can do it in his absence and keep send his card

He went to Adamu before traveling, he would have gotten waiver for these things

3 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2022
We don't know the truth anymore. They shouldn't give us headache again we are tired.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Truthisunique2: 1:11pm On May 12, 2022
tonididdy:
But Jonathan, Reno don lick your yansh tire, clearly the boy is in the dark, brief him and let us rest abeg.
His being ranting like a generator running out on fuel angry
I think he collected money from Tinubu to be playing his advocate as well as Atiku, that's why this GEJ to APC affects him personally

Is he not aware that GEJ meant with Adamu, I noticed he never see explanation for that

Oga must have gotten series of waiver if a whole national can be extending deadline Wetin be otuoke APC LGA that won't be commanded to register him in his absence

2 Likes

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by gidgiddy: 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
If GEJ was going to join APC, would he join in secret? No picture, no crowd, no video?

I doubt that very much
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by ZUBY77(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
boss you re still with us here...thanks for your story there and back on time...but I couldn't finish it on globaruns

We are nairaland Patrons and Board of Trustees. Our job is to guide the new entrants who wants to rent apartments here.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Miracle2022: 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
Lol,If this is the anointed one Buhari talked about then he must really take the south for granted . We know the north will vote for him with the hope of getting back power in the next election. Jonathan will be seen as a self serving Northern candidate and Buhari will be seen as one who doesn't have the interest of the south at heart . I hope I'm wrong.
you are very wrong, Jonathan is coming to correct the mistake of 2011. It was the turn of the north to be president in 2011,but Jonathan contested and won now he will come and do his 4 years so that everything will be ok after the north serve their 8years from 2027 to 2035.
Again, Obasanjo serve 8years, Buhari serve 8years. Why must it be Jonathan that will serve only 4years?
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Paulianfa(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Reno the cry baby

This Reno is always wailing

Crying more than the bereaved

Allow Jonathan or his aides to speak for himself please lipsrsealed

Johnathan right hand man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Approves Increase In BRT Fares By ₦100 / Kadaria Ahmed: "Abdulaziz Yari Is A Hopeless Governor" / Nigerians To Pay More For Electricity Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.