Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. (23362 Views)

When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by drlateef: 1:16pm On May 12, 2022
Emmyreal4:
Reno the cry baby

This Reno is always wailing

Crying more than the bereaved

Allow Jonathan or his aides to speak for himself please lipsrsealed

You are wrong. That’s not wailing. That’s setting the records straight. I believe you belong to the wailers and he is not joining you in this madness. He set the records straight that Jonathan has not joined any APC or any charade being peddled around by wailers wanting him to join the race.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Realist12: 1:17pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are very wrong, Jonathan is coming to correct the mistake of 2011. It was the turn of the north to be president in 2011,but Jonathan contested and won now he will come and do his 4 years so that everything will be ok after the north serve their 8years from 2027 to 2035.
Again, Obasanjo serve 8years, Buhari serve 8years. Why must it be Jonathan that will serve only 4years?
did you do maths at all ?
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by BennyDGreat: 1:18pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
you are very wrong, Jonathan is coming to correct the mistake of 2011. It was the turn of the north to be president in 2011,but Jonathan contested and won now he will come and do his 4 years so that everything will be ok after the north serve their 8years from 2027 to 2035.
Again, Obasanjo serve 8years, Buhari serve 8years. Why must it be Jonathan that will serve only 4years?

Is it a birth right?
Performance should be the criteria for election into elective post
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Miracle2022: 1:19pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
did you do maths at all ?
no. Pls help me.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Realist12: 1:21pm On May 12, 2022
Miracle2022:
no. Pls help me.
not me , you'd need a miracle at this stage .
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Miracle2022: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
not me , you'd need a miracle at this stage .
eyaa..... iam talking to a daft.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Manpasman: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
naptu2:
See previous thread here: APC Confirms Jonathan’s Membership In Bayelsa, Awaits NWC Waiver To Contest

Reno Omokri @renoomokri

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524710013037690881
this man just want to rubb sand sand 4 his face
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Gbadebo19(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Reno that is based in U.S.A debunking lies in Nigeria

I laugh you grin
And you forget that he has direct access to Jonathan himself. Not your fake news outlets that don't even come 1000 kilometers close to Jonathan
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by KaptainAfrika: 1:24pm On May 12, 2022
GEJ that has joined APC, the entire state government of Bayelsa that has decamped to APC... Ah!
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Ojetayo17(m): 1:25pm On May 12, 2022
Jona don't even know what to do yet.... Well all those folks are fake sha. ... I pray God should deliver me and my family from the hands of Nigeria nation.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by ajailer(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2022
Westerners dey hustle the presidential sit for themselves while easterners dey try demarket dem cos their only hope, Peter Peter Obi can’t win in Pdp since the race is now open to everyone there and Atiku will out muscle everyone financially(as naija politicians are for the highest bidder). North will be the eventual winner here when they continue ruling in 2023 and beyond but our eastern brodas only use emotions but no logic when it comes to Nigerian politics. Later dem go remember say bia*fraud dey along with cannibalism( which they like by the way) and dem go start jumping up and down like rabid fellows.

Northerners are not smarter than others but they don’t bring their emotions into politics which is why they seem to have been winning so far. They manipulate using their so called population factor( which is a big fat lie). I just hope one day the easterners will wake up and understand the politics being played in naija and then have a long term plan on how to get to the no.1 seat in the country. Tinubu( no politician is a saint to me o) have had to wait for eight years or more before getting to where he is today but our eastern brodas can’t look at that and try to also copy the format instead they want to abuse and bully everyone else. Kolewerk joor.

So far o, north is winning since the east has decided to be unfortunate by sabotaging the south’s effort to bring power down here. Orji kalu would rather support the senate president’s presidential ambition than support his fellow brothers in the East’s ambition.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Reno crying this days

Something is fishy about this man o

Prince of Abakaliki, you are crying and wailing more than Jona-daft and Reno combined.
They just dey take your mumuness dey play like yoyo. grin grin

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2022
ZUBY77:

We are nairaland Patrons and Board of Trustees. Our job is to guide the new entrants who wants to rent apartments here.
lol...I have missed you boss
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Emmyreal4(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2022
drlateef:

You are wrong. That’s not wailing. That’s setting the records straight. I believe you belong to the wailers and he is not joining you in this madness. He set the records straight that Jonathan has not joined any APC or any charade being peddled around by wailers wanting him to join the race.
is he Jonathan's official spokesperson
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by bhella10: 1:36pm On May 12, 2022
One thing is sure Jagaban gets the ticket. Even if you add Buhari to the growing number of aspirants not to talk of Jonathan sef. Jagaban stands tall. Jagaban is coming!

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by JOemmy(m): 1:58pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
Lol,If this is the anointed one Buhari talked about then he must really take the south for granted . We know the north will vote for him with the hope of getting back power in the next election. Jonathan will be seen as a self serving Northern candidate and Buhari will be seen as one who doesn't have the interest of the south at heart . I hope I'm wrong.

The only way he can redeem himself and regain his respect if he wins is using the opportunity to implementing his 2014 confab report and restructuring nigeria.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Realist12: 2:10pm On May 12, 2022
JOemmy:

The only way he can redeem himself and regain his respect if he wins is using the opportunity to implementing his 2014 confab report and restructuring nigeria.
I've said it on another post . He's just going to be the sacrificial lamb to wash away the sins of APC . Isn't that happening already all factions have been divided . There's no more good or bad guys . And it's going to be almost impossible to give him the ticket in APC . Just wait for him to (bleat)declare intentions to run and you'd see the onslaught that will follow. He's only going to be a sacrificial lamb in the midst of men at the alter .
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by JOemmy(m): 2:16pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
I've said it on another post . He's just going to be the sacrificial lamb to wash away the sins of APC . Isn't that happening already all factions have been divided . There's no more good or bad guys . And it's going to be almost impossible to give him the ticket in APC . Just wait for him to declare intentions to run and you'd see the onslaught that will follow. He's only going to be a sacrificial lamb in the midst of men at the alter .

A man like gej won't just risk coming out to join the apc without a concrete assurance from buhari and the apc chairman. He is definitely going to be the apc consensus candidate at the end of the day anytime he officially comes out to declare.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Why is Reno crying this days

Something is fishy about this man o

grin It could be you tomorrow, beating the drums for Tinubu. It's the irony of life, don't be surprised.

Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Patience79: 3:02pm On May 12, 2022
I am yet to believe this rumoured Jonathan's Migration to APC for the position of the office of the President for the 2023 General election, until he comes to speak on television . Howver, in every rumour, there must be an element of truth. Jonathan will be the most insensitive person to accept this offer. it doesnt just align..... I dey wait sha.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by techWriter3: 3:11pm On May 12, 2022
He may do rejoined via site or gmail
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by christistruth01: 3:13pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Reno that is based in U.S.A debunking lies in Nigeria

I laugh you grin

When Gen Abacha died it was Nigerians in UK and US that phoned home to give Nigerians the News

The US and UK knew and confirmed what was going on even before the Nigerians were told

The Nigerians were kept in the dark but suspected something major was going on because Aso Rock had been sealed off by the Army
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by ceejayluv(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2022
Reno O' Mockery
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by lexy2014: 3:58pm On May 12, 2022
There's time for everything. A time to talk and a time to be silent. This is a time to be silent
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by bablon20(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2022
Am just wondering what will happen to this omokirikiri if GEJ finally decamp to APC.
Re: "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. by Xfemt(m): 4:55pm On May 12, 2022
Gej will never join apc neither will he contest
Gej is to big to lower him self to the level they want

Mark this post

Tinubu Applied To Chicago University As Male – CSU Registrar Tells Court / Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form / Geoffrey Onyeama Condemns Demolition At Nigeria's High Commission In Accra