Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag (26069 Views)

Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate / Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Ayefele Building: Protesters Pull Down APC Billboard, Chant 'ajimobi Ole!'(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by PHIPEX(m): 2:21pm On May 12, 2022
That's why we warn all those pushing expired politicians to the presidency to desist now. Don't come in 2025 to apologise for voting in dumb and retired presidents.
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Shadysen: 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
He resemble terrorist.
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:24pm On May 12, 2022
Adamu wire wire grin
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Kkk777: 2:29pm On May 12, 2022
Pretender.
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by JBoss25(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2022
Adamu Garbage keep ur apology
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by HolyStriker(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2022
We are not interested in whatever stupid deal that you have to offer….

The so called deal is not for us so take your deal elsewhere and deal with it….

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Image123(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2022
Tech expert how?
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by anonimi: 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
envoymedia:
Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag

2023 Presidential hopeful, Adamu Garba, apologized to Nigerian youths for pulling down the APC party’s flag in his office following his withdrawal of membership from the party, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu Garba who was seeking for the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC declared his withdrawal from the party on Wednesday stating that he could no longer tolerate the path APC is taking.

The politician and tech expert who lamented the price tag on the party’s presidential forms among others said APC has shown in the last few days that it is more concerned about money than settling for competency.

He said he could no longer accept anything that could truncate the country’s democracy and freedom, hence the decision to leave APC.

The presidential aspirant in a thread of tweets on Thursday morning apologized to Nigerian youths for his previous actions that might have hurt them.

Garba assured the public that he is now a fully reformed, baptized person, adding that he has realized some of his mistakes and is ready to move along with the youths to chat a new course for the future of Nigeria, Naija News reports.

Will Obasanjo ever apologise for tearing PDP membership card after ruining the country for 8 years on its platform

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by limeta(f): 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
Garba assured the public that he is now a fully reformed, baptized person,

Baptized how ,
With horns on his forehead
That baptism must have been done with zam zam water in mecca .
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
I have gone through Adamu's latest Vision for Nigeria, and it is the best so far offered by any candidates if 100% implemented.

But how do you trust a person who worships unseen Beings aka Gods that they are smart enough to create? I do not trust People of Religions, because they are under mind control of Homo Capensis' Savior Programs.

I just wish this Adamu understand that he is too smart to pretend to be stupid, because he is not. His past associations, utterances, religious views and tribal inclinations aside, he is a great mind, but when such mind fuels sectional interests, it is extremely dangerous to a collective mind and consciousness of a Nation.

If I can confirm that he is fully Awareness Awakened to the meaning of Life and the vision for our race, then he will have my vote and even financial contribution to Project Nigeria.

At this moment, I need to be careful who I can trust, so I will not be voting in the next Election, cos I see no one worth voting for. When Adamu shows serious signs of true reality of repentance, I will spare my 1 hr to a voting booth and have my vote.

He is an intelligent gentleman and has a lot to learn about the Purpose of Life and evolution of Consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by TenQ: 2:38pm On May 12, 2022
envoymedia:
Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag

2023 Presidential hopeful, Adamu Garba, apologized to Nigerian youths for pulling down the APC party’s flag in his office following his withdrawal of membership from the party, IGBERETV reports.

Adamu Garba who was seeking for the presidential ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC declared his withdrawal from the party on Wednesday stating that he could no longer tolerate the path APC is taking.

The politician and tech expert who lamented the price tag on the party’s presidential forms among others said APC has shown in the last few days that it is more concerned about money than settling for competency.

He said he could no longer accept anything that could truncate the country’s democracy and freedom, hence the decision to leave APC.

The presidential aspirant in a thread of tweets on Thursday morning apologized to Nigerian youths for his previous actions that might have hurt them.

Garba assured the public that he is now a fully reformed, baptized person, adding that he has realized some of his mistakes and is ready to move along with the youths to chat a new course for the future of Nigeria, Naija News reports.

His statement reads:

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1524678106757357568?t=XtLiwjU40csi_nb6ivqKCA&s=19

Northern politicians: he is being sent as a spy for APC in another party.
Believe his repentance at your peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Realist12: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians without ideologies, they'd leave a party as soon as their wants are not met . And start playing on the sentiments of the masses .
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by anonimi: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Image123:
Tech expert how?

In the same way that ThiefNuibu's General Buhari is a military expert to finish off terrorists and criminals, unlike bloody civilian & clueless Jonathan, until he was allowed into office in 2015.

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job.
If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

“I laugh when the incapable government, ‘Poverty Development Party’ PDP were talking. They have nothing again to say, they now want to question the qualifications of General Buhari and look for his certificate”.

Following the manifestos in 2015 which projected the APC presidential candidate as a ‘saviour’, Buhari defeated the then incumbent president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with Nigerians expecting a total change in security and economy.

DAILY POST recalls that the Gross Domestic Product, GDP figure in 2015 was $492,437 million which made Nigeria the number 24 in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries in the world according to the world bank.

Following the current outcry from Nigerians over the hike in prices of commodities, the cost of living in Nigeria prior to the 2015 general elections can be referred to as moderate as a dollar was exchanged for ₦187.952 contrary to the current ₦412.4 to a dollar.

Expectations of the electorates hit the rock when insecurity began to deteriorate despite the campaign promises. It can be recalled that banditry was very unpopular prior to the emergence of the current government.

Also, the activities of Fulani herdsmen which has resorted to killings across the country was at its minimal.

Recall that the Nigerian National Bureau of Statistics said in 2020 that 40% or 83 million Nigerians live in poverty. Although Nigeria’s poverty profile for 2021 has not yet been released, it is estimated that the number of poor people will increase to 90 million, or 45% of the population, in 2022.

The country is currently facing its worst security crisis following the havoc been wreaked across the country by terrorist groups, bandits, herdsmen and other criminal elements.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by 8stargeneral: 2:39pm On May 12, 2022
Whazar:
Join PDP and your sins will be forgiven
it will not...he only resign because it couldn't favored him...is that he remember youths after abusing them
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by anonimi: 2:40pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
Nigerian politicians without ideologies

Do Nigerian people have any ideology?
For example, what is your own ideology

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Tinubuadvocate: 2:42pm On May 12, 2022
I'm just laffing at that fool bashing around him. grin
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by anonimi: 2:43pm On May 12, 2022
Whazar:
Join PDP and your sins will be forgiven

That is Oshiomole's promise as the chairman of the Assembly of Past Criminals, APC.
Don't get it twisted.

sharpden:
The All Progressive Congress (APC) has said once those who looted the nation’s treasury join its fold, all their sins will be forgiven.

The national chairman of the ruling party, Adams Oshiomhole, stated this on Thursday at the presidential campaign rally held in Benin, the Edo State capital.

Mr Oshiomhole made the comments while receiving decampees from the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP).

“I’m told that there are a lot of senior people from PDP who have decided to join forces with President Buhari to take the broom to sweep away PDP to continue to ensure that APC continues to preside over Nigeria,” he was quoted by TheCable to have said.

“It includes my own brother and friend Henry Duke, he is the former organising secretary of PDP. We also have former vice chairman PDP and leader of PDP Edo North, in fact, once you join APC, all your sins are forgiven,” the top APC official said.

Oshiomhole urged Nigerians to return President Muhammadu Buhari for a second term in office.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/apc-once-you-join-apc-all-your-sins-are-forgiven/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxzcSDkEEKc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by JBoss25(m): 2:46pm On May 12, 2022
Boys go deck am if they seem am for street
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Minjim: 2:47pm On May 12, 2022
Go and sin no more
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Elidrisy20: 2:47pm On May 12, 2022
Werey go Barb your head first
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by FashionMarket: 2:50pm On May 12, 2022
Well good for him
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by blazetitov: 2:53pm On May 12, 2022
Bloody yahoo boy grin
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by MoIbrahim: 2:55pm On May 12, 2022
Have you denounced all the political earnings?
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by olas24u(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2022
Working on the minds of fools! You think it's your birth right.
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2022
triple996:
All I know is that no afonja will ever near asorock

grin grin grin

Very true ooo. Are you a prophet or a seer sir?

Afonja and aso rock in 2023 will be like two parallel lines. We don't want skull mining in Aso rock.
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by Yankee101: 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
Avoid drugs little children
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by yugoo: 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
nellyelitz:
I have watched this man closely and clearly since 2014, i must say he's a jihadist and unrepented terrorist. Forget all theis his dramas...We all know why he's doing this knowing Buhari is completing his tenure and they all know what they've planted underground.
See that mark on his forehead. It confirms all you said

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by rolams(m): 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
Wetin concern the Nigerian youths with him pulling off the flag?
Re: Adamu Garba Apologizes To Nigerian Youths After Pulling Down APC Flag by MrUchenna1(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2022
SORRY APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED.
WE ARE VOTING FOR PETER OBI WITH CONSISTENT CHARACTER WITH A WELL OILED BRAIN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom: The Presidential And NASS Elections Were Rigged In Benue State / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 19th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Help : Requirements And Qualifications Needed To Become A Senator In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.