Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,105 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) (26033 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Tinubu In Aso Rock (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Maman Daura For APC Ticket - Sowore (Photo) / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by HonNL: 8:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
@President Yoweri Museveni

I met with H.E Goodluck Jonathan who is in the country for the second graduation ceremony of Cavendish University. He called on me at State House Entebbe and we discussed a wide range of issues.

SOURCE

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by HonNL: 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Earlier on Facebook,

In Kampala at the 11th Graduation ceremony of Cavendish University Uganda (CUU).

In my address to the congregation as the Chancellor, I expressed my pleasure with the exemplary innovation-driven mileage attained by the university, especially the remarkable progress recorded since the covid pandemic.

I also rejoiced with the graduating students and charged them to embrace success anchor habits, develop big goals and a determination to achieve them. That way, they will become 21st Century's change agents with a knack for overcoming society and humanity's challenges.

GEJ

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Dailymice: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Congrats to the Kenyan people for voting in Williams Ruto.

Congrats to the Nigerian people for voting in Peter Obi in 2023.

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by STEWpid(f): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Chai

I guess we might want to contest for Presidency in another African country.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Some folks wouldn't be happy with this piece of news...

14 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Civilianarmy: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
My MAN cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by rainmoredays: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
To do what
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
I know Buhari will be useless after his tenure! grin

Click like if you agree

Click share if you disagree

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by slawomir: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Damnnn niggar

My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Nigerians: Jonathan

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who cares what the drunkard of Otueke is doing? undecided

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Limperator(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by aylive02(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin

Even while Jonathan was incompetent, Buhari made us believe jona was far better. F*ck them both.

A like for obi is a share for obi.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
If Buhari finish he's tenure na Al shabab , Al Qaeda, Hezbollah, ISIS go dey call am for talks for dia conference, wicked terrorist

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by atobs4real(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Baba Ebele well done sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Blacksodje(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
A big mistake was made in 2015 and a bigger one in 2019.

GEJ don leave us inside trenches with Sai Baba

Just imagine a Tinubu as the President of Nigeria for the next eight years!

Vote Peter Obi for your present and future!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by SmartPolician: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
I have been hearing that name as a president since I was a little boy

I hate it when Africans blame the West for everything wrong with the continent and never remembers that they significantly contributed to it.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 8:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Most abused president in the whole world , still love the man wella smiley smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by inoki247: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lol Baba jus dey enjoy him life wetin concern him nd 2023....

Nigeria Problem no b here.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Danny50: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Kindhearted man that had love 4 his people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by LETSTRADE(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Baba likes visitation. Great man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Since 2015 Jonathan has benefited more to that than the Nigerian President. Winning by loosing.
" My mandate is not worth the blood of any Nigerian citizen" Goodluck Jonathan. African hero and world hero.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
I agree! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Sermwell:
I know Buhari will be useless after his tenure! grin

Click like if you agree

Click share if you disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by romeli: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
GEJ the Legend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by Supreme01: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good product will always sell it self. If not for the wicked tribalistic bigotries, should have headed this nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits President Yoweri Museveni Of Uganda (Photos) by bigdammyj: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Video: Cameroonian TV Hails Buhari Impeccable Timing Of Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.