Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad (36793 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan: We Are In Trouble, Nigeria’s Unity Questionable / Jonathan: We Didn’t Completely Plug The Loopholes In Fight Against Corruption / Goodluck Jonathan We Need Explanation Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by iampeterben(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j, I think this thread is front page worth

Reno Omokri is not well informed of the latest happenings in Nigeria from his united States base

Bashir is close to the corridors of power, he knows better .
Very true. If GEJ comes back I will vote for him.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 3:56pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I remember how they celebrated when he post Tinubu pic on twitter

Such clowns

They never knew he was proudly part of the "we" that was organising how to bring GEJ back which is a northern cabal game

Yet if we talk, Tinubu slaves will say we are naive

E don set na , all of them that ain't naive don dey cry all over the place with their main monikers and alternates...

Tinubu will not be president

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 4:00pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Yet if we talk, Tinubu slaves will say we are naive

E don set na , all of them that ain't naive don dey cry all over the place with their main monikers and alternates...

Tinubu will not be president
the race went from Yoruba might stand a chance through osinbajo to Yoruba have zero chance with gej

We all thought osinbajo might be tinubu lastcard when the party insist he can't have it

But GEJ as former president just took the shine and status off osinbajo

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 4:01pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the race went from Yoruba might stand a chance through osinbajo to Yoruba have zero chance with gej

I am Yoruba and if Jonathan join APC and decide to run, Tinubu and Osibanjo stand no chance, make I no lie or deceive myself

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Yankee101: 4:03pm On May 12, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Key statement."Not everything is planned and executed on the social Media"

Just that your English was better

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Yankee101: 4:04pm On May 12, 2022
securitywatch50:
Hmmm,who is behind this coup, Arthur Nzeribe is behind ABN.

Nzeribe is dead
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 4:06pm On May 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba but if Jonathan join APC and decide to run, Tinubu and Osibanjo stand no chance, make I no lie or deceive myself
there is nobody that can stand a chance against a former president

It's natural, he becomes the leading contender since he had been there before, the least he can take is the party flag especially when he comes on special arrangements like this

Atiku can't even stand GEJ in the north because they are clamouring again for life in his era

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:

It's natural, he becomes the leading contender since he had been there before, the least he can take is the party flag especially when he comes on special arrangements like this

Atiku can't even stand GEJ in the north because they are clamouring again for life in his era
No lies bro, truth only.

I wish Jonathan well and I pray Nigerians get it right in 2023
Tinubu is a disaster that must not be allowed to happen in 2023 , may the gods forbids.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Shevchenkko: 4:57pm On May 12, 2022
tit:
But Allah is the master planner
Allah is a powerless god. Bleep him

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Geometrix(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2022
If Jonathan becomes the APC flagbearer,Tinubu's best bet will be to support GEJ to dismantle the North hold on power by restructuring this country or at best bet implement the Confab report. I knew Tinubu believed in restructuring somehow before.
This game of North versus south for presidency is no longer exigent. Nigeria should be talking about competence,development not from which side of the country a President should come from.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Realist12: 5:24pm On May 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:

this is totally wrong. And 2015 proved it . He was incumbent yet lost out . Yes to some extent joining the ruling party will give him an advantage. And the only advantage is that he's being played as a wild card in the dying minutes , talk about sneaking through the back door. Asides that he's weaker than he was as a president . Just might get the backing of people in power. Atiku will beat Jonathan in PDP primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Truthisunique2: 5:52pm On May 12, 2022
Realist12:
this is totally wrong. And 2015 proved it . He was incumbent yet lost out . Yes to some extent joining the ruling party will give him an advantage. And the only advantage is that he's being played as a wild card in the dying minutes , talk about sneaking through the back door. Asides that he's weaker than he was as a president . Just might get the backing of people in power. Atiku will beat Jonathan in PDP primaries.
you are naive GEJ lost the election in 2019 because he understood buhari and his gang was ready to burn the country if they weren't allowed to rule full stop

Nothing would have stopped him just like nothing stopped Buhari from his second term when he wanted it.

GEJ would not only enjoy the ruling party advantage, people are thirsty already for his pattern of government

The north have realised that it is better for them with a southern president especially GEJ whom gives a bleep

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Xadena: 6:32pm On May 12, 2022
iampeterben:

Very true. If GEJ comes back I will vote for him.
Among all the prospective candidates, you choose to reinforce faiure, was it not in GEJ's administration that the national treasury was looted without remorse? Not again!

Truthisunique2:
you are naive GEJ lost the election in 2019 because he understood buhari and his gang was ready to burn the country if they weren't allowed to rule full stop

Nothing would have stopped him just like nothing stopped Buhari from his second term when he wanted it.

GEJ would not only enjoy the ruling party advantage, people are thirsty already for his pattern of government

The north have realised that it is better for them with a southern president especially GEJ whom gives a bleep
What pattern? The pattern that led to the sharing of yam? and widespread insecurity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by sarris(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2022
[quote author=Xadena post=112768831]

Among all the prospective candidates, you choose to reinforce faiure, was it not in GEJ's administration that the national treasury was looted without remorse? Not again

What is been looted now??
Your future and the future of your children.
Funny people.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Kutunban: 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
“We know something they don’t know”…

Oshey, ominiknowest…

Aboki is feeling funky for knowing what others don’t know.

GEJ joining APC will be the highest political miscalculation of 2023, only higher than Umahi joining APC.

Have you ever imagined what would have happened if Umahi remained in PDP?

You are ignorant! GEJ striked a deal before making the 2015 call. North will teach you something you never knew.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Icebreeze(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2022
God save me from this country I beg of YOU

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by SIMONEKPA7: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
One of the biggest political game of the century. Forget, men de

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by 43Ronin: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
We already know what you know that they do not know
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Puskas: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
cktheluckyman:
Key statement."Not everything is planned and executed on the social Media"
Thanks for correcting the illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Nigerialabalaba: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
Whazar:
Hehe

When big men like former presidents and presidents play game ordinary self acclaimed national leaders should take a seat and learn

Kutunban:
Jonathan knew the game plan since 2015. That's why he never critize Buhari's government and none in Buhari government has called Jonathan out but rather PDP or his appointees. North know something you all don't know.

Omo Igbo, d only race wey GEJ dey run na race to Senegal. By dis time Saturday, submission go don end and u go see.

For party law sef, na members fit buy a party nomination form so if he join now days after e buy form, I guarantee u say other aspirants go use court go stop GEJ from participating for d APC primaries because he buy form before joining d party.

Adamu don tell am say no automatic ticket. So if he join APC las las na to work for Jagaban especially for ur Iboland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Kutunban: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
Jonathan knew the game plan since 2015. That's why he never critize Buhari's government and none in Buhari government has called Jonathan out but rather PDP or his appointees. North know something you all don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Zeezenho: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
Amperes:
FUNFACT:

1) Vladimir Putin is 70 years old .

2) Our darling Jagaban is 70 years old.

Thank you.

Putin is seventy authentic and verified 70.can you say same about the bodillion kleptomaniac.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by SIMONEKPA7: 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
Yankee101:

Nzeribe is dead
There is Authur Nzeribe and Authur Eze.
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Omodua(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

You’re right. And his good performance in Ebonyi would have given him a edge.
David Umahi didn't perform in Ebonyi. It was all media hype. He sold the state to the feudal establishment at altar of political expediency. Very mean human being licking the ass of the aristocratic hew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo, d only race wey GEJ dey run na race to Senegal. By dis time Saturday, submission go don end and u go see.

For party law sef, na members fit buy a party nomination form so if he join now days after e buy form, I guarantee u say other aspirants go use court go stop GEJ from participating for d APC primaries because he buy form before joining d party.

Adamu don tell am say no automatic ticket. So if he join APC las las na to work for Jagaban especially for ur Iboland

You go just open mouth waaaaa dey run dust.

When men wey dey above you dey discuss wetin pass your 2MB RAM brain, you suppose dey one side, carry pen and paper dey take notes.

Shey e go soon happen? grin I go like to see you cry.

Jagaban remains the sole contender for Presidency, Iragbiji Town Union

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Kingcalls: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
Apc presidential primary go be like knocked stage for champions league

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by donprinyo(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
Beating abt the bush. Jonathan can never throw anything away because of APC
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by PHIPEX(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
If APC chooses GEJ, PDP will have no choice than to go south and Obi will have it.

Unfortunately, PDP primaries comes first so they better go south now otherwise protest vote will favour APC.

If the other southern candidates sabotage APC which is likely, PDP will win
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Kutunban: 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Kai jahili ne walahi! Who told you everyone is iyanmari? You just assume things. Who controls the Court?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by Mandate2023: 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
Hizzy:
I told them 4 months ago that Jona will be the chosen one but Thomas's were on my neck and throat any way
Who ever that came up with that plan really tried
Job weldon. Although I love PETER OBI but the person that brought that plan is gifted

So what he said nw means Jonathan is d chosen 1......but who is chosen who
Re: Jonathan: We Know Something They Don't Know - Bashir Ahmad by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2022
With all due respect Mr. BASHIR you AHMAD

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess / Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem / Caption This Picture Of President Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.