Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown (507 Views)

My Berlin Tour - From The Eyes Of A Lagosian / World Wrapper Man Embarks On Marathon From Lagos To Benue. Photos / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 1:57pm On May 12, 2022
Good day everybody
Am not actually a writing type so I will do more by uploading pix to illustrate my writing

Join me as I take you through my tour to Freetown
Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2022
Freetown is the capital and largest city of Sierra Leone. It is a major port city on the Atlantic Ocean and is located in the Western Area of the country. Freetown is Sierra Leone's major urban, economic, financial, cultural, educational and political centre, as it is the seat of the Government of Sierra Leone. The population of Freetown was 1,055,964 at the 2015 census.

Note: Sierra Leone is visa free to Nigerian untill 30days or so

Please no shading or insult
You can simply bring in your input without dragging another person point of view
Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2022
On one rainy day last week, I sense is on Wednesday, I just decide to visit a West African country and boooom Freetown come to my mind

Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2022
So, I make research on how to get to Freetown

Needed documents:
International passport
Covid 19 test
Hotel reservation
Flight ticket

I booked Airpeace

Covid test

Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by TimD: 9:04pm On May 13, 2022
Lynoverse:
Good day everybody
Am not actually a writing type so I will do more by uploading pix to illustrate my writing

Join me as I take you through my tour to Freetown
OP continue, we're following.
Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2022
Sorry for not updating you guys
Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2022
I went to bank to change my naira to Dollar
The rate was quite abnormal, where is this country heading mehn
1dollar is equivalent to 590naira grin
I change 306000naira

Modify: my phone camera isn't that sharp, manage the images

Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2022
On my way to the airport

Street of Lagos (ikeja)

Random pix

Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by seunny4lif(m): 10:36pm On May 13, 2022
I was in Freetown in December 2012.
What a crazy country
ABeg know that the only foods in SL are cassava family.
Leaf cassava and rice is the main food, boiled cassava, roasted cassava, etc

1 Like

Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2022
Have been very busy
Re: Breadboi Tour From Lagos To Freetown by Lynoverse(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2022
Airport

(1) (Reply)

First Time In Sweden - Hello Malmö / Final Update On 2nd Niger Bridge In Onitsha (anambra State, Nigeria) / How Secure Are These Countries Poland,hungary And Slovakia Towards Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.