Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message (72811 Views)

It Was By Late Murphy Afolabi That Me, Eniola Ajao, Entered Canada – Sanyeri / "I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale And Hearty" - Eniola Badmus Cries Out / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Uniquetani1(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
Na them dey rush us niyen

2 Likes

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Okobola146: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
She still no fine, moreover her body and mouth odour are still in existence
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Shadysen: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
Advertising.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Funkybabee(f): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Lovely dear
Gbogbo bigs girl

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
This men no get taste sha

2 Likes

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Victerica(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I hope the other female pigs are taking note.

Fat is dirt.
Its poverty that makes a man crave for fat women. Every rich man I know chases after slim undergrads not fat hippos.

Very wicked comment from a very wicked man!

New lunatics everyday for Nairaland!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by prciouschika(f): 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
Good for her cheesy
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by chatinent: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
Some men are disgusting.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Clinghton: 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
Don't be deceived.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Icebreeze(m): 8:13pm On May 12, 2022
Some ladies out there won't consider following her leads to burn out that nonsense fat out.
Most especially those with potbelly

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Femi316: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
You nko see your face like burnt beans
Lekkify:
Eniola my baby grin

Some men are just perverts, damn
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by IamGreen1(f): 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fat is dirt.
Its poverty that makes a man crave for fat women. Every rich man I know chases after slim undergrads not fat hippos.

You're very VeryWickedMan as your moniker depict. This is too harsh angry
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Bluellake: 8:16pm On May 12, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
“Take It Easy On Me”, Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Messages

Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus has cried out over the numerous love messages she now gets from men following her new curvy body, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNleqTDpmL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Recently, the former fat actress successfully shedded some fat.
Ass ain't there anymore so for me, no no no
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by YorubaIsCursed1: 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
You go fear beauty na.

Yoruba women self angry cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by SIMONEKPA7: 8:18pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fat is dirt.
Nothing person no go see for this naira land. Verywickedman. It is finished

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by unite4real: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
The face is still plus size though
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 12, 2022
Make she never start to wear bikini O.Those folds still dey her waist region.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by bonnyhope: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
headbasher96:
Weather she plus size o or she minus size o who go love am go love am

Just say who go fucvk am go fuccck am

Which love?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by grafixdon: 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
So you're losing weight for men?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by ppogba: 8:23pm On May 12, 2022
Your mates are already grandmas you are still forming slay queen at mid forties

Onye iberibe.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by nickyj19: 8:23pm On May 12, 2022
na their 3 point each of them wan collect cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Warlord12(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Fat is dirt.

I can see you’re a very wicked man grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by lusid: 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
Funkybabee:
Lovely dear Gbogbo bigs girl
can you suck my dick
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:25pm On May 12, 2022
Just wondering how she achieved this... total transformation.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by lusid: 8:26pm On May 12, 2022
ppogba:
Your mates are already grandmas you are still forming slay queen at mid forties

Onye iberibe.
if she give you her pomo free of charge, you go chop?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Oceanjagaban: 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
Madam you sef for try relax o,na only you get DM,abi na the first time she dey experience that kind thing
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by gulfer: 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
Still looks the same to me.... She allowed celeb life to push her to surgical fat reduction, I pray she doesn't regret it in the long run undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Pimine: 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Nothing special. Men need to have standards abeg. undecided
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by doggedfighter(f): 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
Voiceles:
She should take it easy with the lies grin

You sef eh grin grin grin

You cracked me up grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by zedegit: 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
Voiceles:
She should take it easy with the lies grin

I don't think it's a lie.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Cokahot: 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
Old stock/expired goods sold at bogus price. Abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.