Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message (72826 Views)

It Was By Late Murphy Afolabi That Me, Eniola Ajao, Entered Canada – Sanyeri / "I Am Not Dead, I Am Hale And Hearty" - Eniola Badmus Cries Out / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Enny2013(f): 8:32pm On May 12, 2022
Every Man's choice kwa?
It is well o.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by ppogba: 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
lusid:
if she give you her pomo free of charge, you go chop?

It's not advisable to jump into every "ocean".
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Mandrake20(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
U sef no like urself now, anyway next page pls..
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by toujurs: 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
Voiceles:
She should take it easy with the lies grin
This is crazy man grin grin grin, you've got trust issues
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by alizma: 8:36pm On May 12, 2022
headbasher96:
Weather she plus size o or she minus size o who go love am go love am
Why you dey lie na?
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Freenana: 8:38pm On May 12, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Take what easy?

She might no longer be obese but she is still clearly overweight. Spits.
sometimes you should learn to appreciate people's efforts.. Abeg she don try for herself..

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Propertyforum: 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Enjoy your new found figure.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by UnimkeAk(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
She wish

Liesssss
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by owoshuyi(m): 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Fat or not, the state of the heart tells who you really are.

I love fat women though
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by baretalk: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Plenty gbola for you grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Agugbadin: 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Take what easy?

Sure
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Hdhdhd(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
Men be careful o, de drugs go soon expire and she go come back to her normal physiognomy. My hand no dey o
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by LZAA: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Them blind ni
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Agugbadin: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Lies
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Gatekeepers: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
Complex na bad thing ooo. You can't be everybody's girl, never. However you look, God has your partner already made ready. Just look healthy, that's all.

The more you try to please and get accepted by all asundry is the more you will see you can't.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by dammyco(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
Women and body hyping.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Pimine: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Just wondering how she achieved this... total transformation.
Aswearugaaad

To answer your question, she went under the knife.
To show you her hypocrisy and total lack of accountability, she was screaming like a banshee that she liked looking like a sack of expired akpu and she loved her body like that - call it self-love and body positivity. Little did y'all know that she was dying silently and was only waiting to gather the requisite funds to buy the body she absolutely craved. Of course, I could see through the whole charade.

Look at her celebrating. This is all she ever wanted: to be seen by men. And she can want what she wants - I'm not knocking her for it, I just need her and her ilk to stop teaching these very impressionable girls that it's okay to lack self control and be irresponsible.

Why self-control? Because only the lack thereof will permit a human to eat and eat till they look no different than a pregnant hippopotamus and hide under the umbrella of body positivity to avoid valid criticism.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by 3kay945(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
That former size still coming back.. just on recess! cool
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by kingyakos: 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
Is her legs artificial?...
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by donbenie(m): 8:49pm On May 12, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Take what easy?

Some men love them like that.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Heavensent01(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Na so husband dun scarce reach? Ever since aunty Rita Domenic marry, every other aunties dun get hope.
My heart goes out to all aunties,ddon't worry one Solomon dey wait for u

Osinwin eniyan, analyst isonu everywhere

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by donbenie(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

To show you her hypocrisy and total lack of accountability, she was screaming like a banshee that she liked looking like a sack of expired akpu and she loved her body like that - call it self-love and body positivity. Little did y'all know that she was dying silently and was only waiting to gather the requisite funds to buy the body she absolutely craved. Of course, I could see through the whole charade.

Look at her celebrating. This is all she ever wanted: to be seen by men. And she can want what she wants - I'm not knocking her for it, I just need her and her ilk to stop teaching these very impressionable girls that it's okay to lack self control and be irresponsible.

Why self-control? Because only the lack thereof will permit a human to eat and eat till they look no different than a pregnant hippopotamus and hide under the umbrella of body positivity to avoid valid criticism.
You seem to assume that all things are equal..
And the only thing that determines how fat you get..
Is the ability to consume multiple wraps of akpụ..
Very flawed assumptions..
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by olisaEze(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I hope the other female pigs are taking note.

Fat is dirt.
Its poverty that makes a man crave for fat women. Every rich man I know chases after slim undergrads not fat hippos.

You dunno nuttin Jon Snow. grin
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Jman06(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
Na them dey rush her
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by Candidlady: 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

[/s]
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by VeryWickedMan: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
olisaEze:

You dunno nuttin Jon Snow. grin
[/s]

Name one rich man that got a fat trophy wife.

Make money and see if you will still crave fat hippopotamuses.

1 Like

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by olisaEze(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
[s][/s]

Name one rich man that got a fat trophy wife.

Make money and see if you will still crave fat hippopotamuses.

Dude, I’m okay financially and I still luv BBWs. I’m about to knack one now sef! grin So how bout we take a rain check on finding out why ur evidently limited opinions on women should be a law for people u obviously live very far from. Don’t confuse a trophy wife for sexual preference.
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by VeryWickedMan: 9:08pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
olisaEze:

Dude, I’m okay financially and I still luv BBWs. I’m about to knack one now sef! grin So how bout we take a rain check on finding out why ur evidently limited opinions on women should be a law for people u obviously live very far from. Don’t confuse a trophy wife for sexual preference.
[/s]

You are soaked in poverty. Fat pigs are usually the cheapest in any brothel.

Go make money & upgrade your taste

2 Likes

Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by deebrownneymar: 9:10pm On May 12, 2022
I’m just glad she looks way healthier
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by headbasher96(m): 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
alizma:

Why you dey lie na?
so u mean say lepacious bose no get who the knack am
Re: 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message by headbasher96(m): 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
bonnyhope:

Just say who go fucvk am go fuccck am

Which love?
i tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And His Father Talking Billions In His Dad's Office (Pictured) / Davido Excited To See His 'wife' After Almost 2 Months / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.