Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line (1978 Views)

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Merisbankie(m): 1:02am On May 14, 2022
firstone:

I had been arguing with fools who know nothing
your papa nah fool I repeat am × 5
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Merisbankie(m): 1:03am On May 14, 2022
BritishNaija:

Stop Displaying your Stupidity on public forum. Each weapon the west send, Ukrainain troops have to be trained on how to use it, But if you get them Soviet made weapons, it eliminates the training part, because they already know to use it.
Object of poverty
before Ukraine uses weapons to train Russia has bomb them off
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Nobody: 7:22am On May 14, 2022
Merisbankie:

Object of poverty
before Ukraine uses weapons to train Russia has bomb them off

You keep exposing your ignorance. This shows you are just coining bullshits out from your brains. Ukraine forces was trained in the US to handle the current grades of deadly weapons being sent. Be updated so you won't be typing nonesense.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by AldrichAmes: 2:55pm On May 14, 2022
firstone:

Your info is fake

Ukraine had destroyed hundreds of Russian made drones

I replied this with article from Forbes about 100 switchblade drones arriving in Ukraine at the end of April but the spam bot blocked it. So I will keep it short this time or you can get the mods to unblock my last post.

Pictures of switchblade drone captured by Russia is attached

Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by olugabbie(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2022
AldrichAmes:
cheesy cheesy @ how long it takes to master weapons.

We’re talking about handheld weapons and artillery here - not fighter jets and helis that have sophisticated electronics.

Manpads and ATGM are quite easy to learn and you can master how to use them within a few days. And you can master artillery within a month max.

Portable defense systems got used up too quickly. The West can not keep up with the pace at which Ukraine is using these weapons.

Mind you, some of these weapons are being used by trained civilians.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by AldrichAmes: 3:17pm On May 14, 2022
olugabbie:

Portable defense systems got used up too quickly. The West can not keep up with the pace at which Ukraine is using these weapons.

Mind you, some of these weapons are being used by trained civilians.

A large chunk of them are also getting captured and the rest are getting shipped to the black market.

Selling those stuffs on the black market is very lucrative.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by olugabbie(m): 3:18pm On May 14, 2022
firstone:

If they supply western weapon it will faster flush out Russian from Ukraine
West want this war to prolong that's why they providing those weapon to Ukraine
Solvekia supply Ukraine with s-300 missile and replacing it with American made missiles

The Ukrainians are the defenders. They need more weapon than the invaders, to defeat them. They have the man power. Whatever weapon you give them, expect them to use it up in no time and that's why they keep demanding for more and more weapon. The suppliers (West) are running low on amunitions (especially portable defense systems and drones).
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Merisbankie(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2022
BritishNaija:

You keep exposing your ignorance. This shows you are just coining bullshits out from your brains. Ukraine forces was trained in the US to handle the current grades of deadly weapons being sent. Be updated so you won't be typing nonesense.
when did they train in USA for this current war
oh I see
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 14, 2022
Merisbankie:

when did they train in USA for this current war
oh I see

Because you were not following and you did not know. Ukraine SPECIAL forces was flown and trained in the US for certain weapons being sent, and Yes during the ongoing war.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Merisbankie(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2022
BritishNaija:

Because you were not following and you did not know. Ukraine SPECIAL forces was flown and trained in the US for certain weapons being sent, and Yes during the ongoing war.
brainwashed
nah you fly them I see
I just give up on you
sillicon Giants don finish you with propaganda
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 14, 2022
AldrichAmes:

I replied this with article from Forbes about 100 switchblade drones arriving in Ukraine at the end of April but the spam bot blocked it. So I will keep it short this time or you can get the mods to unblock my last post.

At bold and your pictures, you are a terrible liar. That is a picture of expended SwitchBlade drone and was lifted from here.https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2022/05/06/first-recorded-use-of-us-made-switchblade-300-kamikaze-in-ukraine/

Look attached screenshot of What was said about it. Stop lieing, There is No lie you will tell here that i can't burst you, Unless I miss the thread

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
Merisbankie:

brainwashed
nah you fly them I see
I just give up on you
sillicon Giants don finish you with propaganda

Why are you this dumb? US Goverment clearly stated it that Ukraine SPECIAL forces flew in to the US and were trained. Please logout from the internet, you are not deem fit to be using the Web.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by firstone(m): 10:31pm On May 14, 2022
AldrichAmes:

Another cheap fake info from bloody putin fan
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by firstone(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2022
Merisbankie:

your papa nah fool I repeat am × 5

Grow up man
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by ocelot2006(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2022
firstone:

Another Useless Russian propaganda

Sorry sir. Ukraine is "winning"......on Social Media.
Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by firstone(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2022
AldrichAmes:

A large chunk of them are also getting captured and the rest are getting shipped to the black market.

Selling those stuffs on the black market is very lucrative.

Ukraine Army praising USA for their military equipment support

Re: Ukraine Army Kill Over 1500 Russian Army While Trying To Cross River Line by firstone(m): 1:23am On May 17, 2022
firstone:

Ukraine Army praising USA for their military equipment support

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mujica: The World’s ‘poorest’ President • Donates 90% Salary To Poor / Only In Africa! / What You Can Get For 100 Billion Zimbabwe Dollars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.