Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers (247 Views)

Remi Tinubu Demands Capital Punishment For Child Abductors / Katsina Killings: Don’t Mete Out Capital Punishment On Bandits, Buhari Tells Com / Katsina Killings: Don’t Mete Out Capital Punishment On Bandits, Buhari Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by jmoore(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerian muslim politicians hardly criticize capital punishment on blasphemers.

They call themselves religion of peace but that's an irony.

They keep killing people because of nonsense blasphemy.

The ridiculous thing about Islam is that the foundations of Islam is built on blasphemy. Qur'an blasphemed against Jesus Christ.

Christians believe that Jesus Christ is son of God. Therefore, saying that he is a prophet is blasphemy. But Christians don't go about killing Muslims because they call him a prophet.

Most Muslim politicians are silent and don't want to call their brethren to order.

It is that spirit that keeps pushing Muslims to kill for blasphemy that is also making many of them Islamic terrorists.
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by DrySaliva: 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
Are they not all Jihadists?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by God1000(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2022
Don't mind those people, they just want to cause religious war in Nigeria
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Pierocash(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2022
Until Christians in northern part of Nigeria decides to start retaliating every death caused by this Islamic terrorists, things like this will keep repeating itself.

I do wonder most times, is this the same Islam practised in Saudi Arabia,Qatar, Dubai etc?.

Nigeria's northern Muslims happens to be the most backward, violent, and wicked set of islamists on this planet earth
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by PlayerMeji: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
Christians need to protect their own!

It's high time we saluted CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH, THEY ARE THE REAL CHRISTIANS!!!

Imagine being a Christian in the midst of persecution and violent people!

Pierocash:
Until Christians in northern part of Nigeria decides to start retaliating every death caused by this Islamic terrorists, things like this will keep repeating itself.

I do wonder most times, is this the same Islam practised in Saudi Arabia,Qatar, Dubai etc?.

Nigeria's northern Muslims happens to be the most backward, violent, and wicked set of islamists on this planet earth
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Truthisunique2: 6:36pm On May 12, 2022
It's a coded way of saying we support

Some like ganduje even go out of the way to show support
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Truthisunique2: 6:38pm On May 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:

It's high time we saluted CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH, THEY ARE THE REAL CHRISTIANS!!!

I tell you christians in the north are the real MVP

Staying with vipers who can frame you hope at anytime and get you killed for jealousy
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Pierocash(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:

it is looking like docility to me. Where there no Christians in the school when she was been murdered? This is one death too many. Is it until they wipe them off entirely?
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Penguin2: 6:39pm On May 12, 2022
DrySaliva:
Are they not all Jihadists?

Not necessarily.

Some of them are not comfortable with it but cannot condemn it because it will deny them votes.

Just like Southeast Politicians not being comfortable with IPOB activities but to condemn it is to declare yourself persona non grata.

So it’s dicey
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Jesus teachings instructed his disciples to flee from places they won't accept his teachings.

So there's really no need for salutation, after all lack of knowledge brings about destruction.

PS: I'm not in support of the killings but Christians need no salutation but knowledge/teachings of Christ in such cases.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by PlayerMeji: 8:11pm On May 12, 2022
So the young lady is to be blamed according to you now?

Because she didn't flee from Sokoto, which may be her place of birth?

Gospel acording to you!

JoyousFurnitire:

Jesus teachings instructed his disciples to flee from places they won't accept his teachings.

So there's really no need for salutation, after all lack of knowledge brings about destruction.

PS: I'm not in support of the killings but Christians need no salutation but knowledge/teachings of Christ in such cases.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by PlayerMeji: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
The news is that they broke into and overpowered the security guards of the school, took her from where she was hid, killed her and burned down the school building where she was hid.

Pierocash:
it is looking like docility to me. Where there no Christians in the school when she was been murdered? This is one death too many. Is it until they wipe them off entirely?

Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
PlayerMeji:
So young lady is to be blamed according to you now?

Because she didn't flee from Sokoto, which may be her place of birth?

According to you

According to me? Or the words of Christ?

PlayerMeji:

Gospel acording to you!

Did you read the attached link to my initial post?

Don't exhibit the traits of an average, Nigerian Christian abeg!

As I mentioned earlier it is barbaric for her to be killed.

I only meant Christians must equip themselves with the teachings of Christ if the religious leaders have failed to do so.

A reasonable solution would be that Christians keep quiet and go about their business life if they can't flee.
Re: Muslim Politicians Hardly Criticize Capital Punishment On Blasphemers by Tinubuadvocate: 8:18pm On May 12, 2022
Northern Nigeria very primitive people and wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Buni And Uzodinma Submit Ahmed Lawan Presidential Form At APC Secretariat / Wike Connived With Police Commissioner To Force Farah Dagogo To Court - Aide / FG Suspends Accountant-general Of The Federation, Ahmed Idris, As EFCC Traces Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.