Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Crypto To Invest Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto To Invest Now (901 Views)

How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? / Need Help On Crypto To Buy / Buy And Sell Your Crypto To Naira At Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto To Invest Now by Great100000: 6:28pm On May 12, 2022
Hello, since some Cryptocurrencies are on low sides now, which Cryptocurrencies can someone invest in now.

Please i need your advice.

Thanks.
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Nairariver: 12:07am On May 13, 2022
Non.
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Great100000: 10:32am On May 13, 2022
Nairariver:
Non.
Hmmm
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Desperados(m): 3:14pm On May 13, 2022
There is a secret I learned some time ago on crypto trading through binance and it's guaranteed profits everyday.

There are new coins being released everyday but people don't take note of it while others are taking advantage of it to make thousands and hundreds of dollars depending on your capital.

This trades are carried out around 2am in the night.

You watch, study, buy and sell instantly. That's just how we have been earning.

I can put you through if you want and help you start but you will have to follow my lead (say what I tell you cos we were instructed not to teach any other person) and I will add you to a group were the others like me also discuss.

I can't say all here..... Just notify me if you are interested.
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by jimmyolasun: 3:16pm On May 13, 2022
Desperados:
There is a secret I learned some time ago on crypto trading through binance and it's guaranteed profits everyday.

There are new coins being released everyday but people don't take note of it while are taking advantage of it to make thousands and hundreds of dollars depending on your capital.

This trades are carried out around 2am in the night.

You watch, study, buy and sell instantly. That's just how we have been earning.

I can put you through if you want and help you start but you will have to follow my lead (say what I tell you cos we were instructed not to teach any other person) and I will add you to a group were the others like me also discuss.

I can say all here..... Just notify me if you are interested.

Interested bro
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Desperados(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Interested bro

Send me a text message on 080_899_146_3_4

I wil give u the instructions to follow to begin.

You have to be fast before i take my number down.
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Yinksy09(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2022
Since BTC is low now, I feel it is the right time to buy and also USDT. I bought BTC from yellow card of recent and will buy more.
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Mohbola(f): 10:37pm On May 22, 2022
Yinksy09:
Since BTC is low now, I feel it is the right time to buy and also USDT. I bought BTC from yellow card of recent and will buy more.
my colleague wanted to buy too but he is very skeptical about it now. Told him to flex small capital on YC
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Yinksy09(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2022
I bought BTC last week using my yellow card app. Now I just have to wait and pray BTC goes up
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Jsholly: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2022
Am interested
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Steep: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Mohbola(f): 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tbh none for now. Just observe
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Yinksy09(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Mohbola:
my colleague wanted to buy too but he is very skeptical about it now. Told him to flex small capital on YC

That’s a good idea. Let him do his own research also and investing small capital is a good one. You know how the market is. I did same on Yellow card and Binance
Re: Crypto To Invest Now by Mohbola(f): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yinksy09:

That’s a good idea. Let him do his own research also and investing small capital is a good one. You know how the market is. I did same on Yellow card and Binance
it's a crazy market right now, just doing USDT for now to avoid stories

(1) (Reply)

Stock Market Watch: Asi In Second Day Decline / Few Investsments In Nigeria / We Buy Used Vehicle Batteries At De Pavelane Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.