Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? (871 Views)

Crypto To Invest Now / Need Help On Crypto To Buy / Buy And Sell Your Crypto To Naira At Best Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Larynxhedon: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
The simplest, most convenient way to buy things online with Bitcoin or another digital currency is through a cryptocurrency debit card. These cards - which users can obtain from major cryptocurrency exchanges and providers - also allow users to withdraw cash from crypto ATMs.

If you live in a country where cryptocurrency is not yet legal tender, buying products online with crypto will be difficult. Interestingly, top exchanges, including Binance and Quidax, allow you to convert your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to fiat. You can then withdraw it to your local bank account to pay for the things you want with real cash.

The Quidax app is available on <Google Playstore> and the <ios App store> to help you carry out crypto transactions with ease.

Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Ferolad1: 4:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Larynxhedon:
The simplest, most convenient way to buy things online with Bitcoin or another digital currency is through a cryptocurrency debit card. These cards - which users can obtain from major cryptocurrency exchanges and providers - also allow users to withdraw cash from crypto ATMs.

If you live in a country where cryptocurrency is not yet legal tender, buying products online with crypto will be difficult. Interestingly, top exchanges, including Binance and Quidax, allow you to convert your Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency to fiat. You can then withdraw it to your local bank account to pay for the things you want with real cash.

The Quidax app is available on <Google Playstore> and the <ios App store> to help you carry out crypto transactions with ease.
same thing is applicable to yellow card too , you can easily convert your crypto assets to real cash in your local currency with just a click

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by OladapoF(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2022
Pay Anyone Across Africa with Yellow Pay.
With Yellow Pay, you can pay bills, support and gift friends and family across Africa directly in your Yellow Card app. You simply send them the Naira-equivalent in USDT and they will be able to withdraw the amount in their local currency. Visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by tobiapalowo: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
You can pay anything across Africa with Yellow Pay. You pay bills, gift people across Africa directly in your Yellow Card app. You simply send them in USDT and they will be able to withdraw the amount in their local currency. Visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Qre1: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Criscros: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
tobiapalowo:
You can pay anything across Africa with Yellow Pay. You pay bills, gift people across Africa directly in your Yellow Card app. You simply send them in USDT and they will be able to withdraw the amount in their local currency. Visit www.yellowcard.io to get started
Tried it and it worked
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Oyedoyin2004: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
It’s quite simple if you follow the process closelyC sign up on yellow card and deposit usdt using your local bank card and buy any of the potential asset. I wish you well
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by lamzy97: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
It’s quite simple if you follow the process closelyC sign up on yellow card and deposit usdt using your local bank card and buy any of the potential asset.

God speed!
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Kayconcept2(m): 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Download the Yellow Card App and follow all necessary requirements. Then start trading with ease
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Criscros: 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
That’s where the utility of these crypto comes in
That’s apart from exchanging it directly by p2p to liquid cash
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Thomthom(m): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Larynxhedon:

Can i pay for crypto directly from my bank, without CBN and bank issues?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Larynxhedon: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Thomthom:
Can i pay for crypto directly from my bank, without CBN and bank issues?

Sure of course. Download Quidax app from playstore or app store and sign-up. You'll be able to deposit with your bank card with no issue.
Re: How Do I Use Crypto To Buy Real Things? by Chukatabra: 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Cryptocurrency could be quite complex to understand, but using it as a means of payment is as easy as it gets. I learnt how to shop online using crypto by following this guide:

https://blog.bitmama.io/shop-online-using-crypto/

(1) (Reply)

Stock Help / Investors In The House. / Travel And Tours Business. Expert Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.