Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! (1162 Views)

How Officers, Soldiers Were Ambushed – Unknown Soldier's Voice Note / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Pictures Of The Muslim Fanatics That Burnt Deborah Alive In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Chuks12499(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2022
Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life in Sokoto!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv3eaeKo2oQ

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by God1000(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2022
So what's wrong with what she said?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Realadey(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2022
This is a country where religious bigots get away with the evils they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by VeryWickedMan: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
I'm happy with the burning because it properly advertised the quality of the Nigerian petroleum.

The fire blazed brightly immediately it was ignited which shows that we produce rich petroleum here.

Soon, top countries will start queuing up to patronize our oil. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
Yeah you or the person who compiled the video is happy about her death.. bunch of Dumbos..
And how do you expect us to understand a strange language..?
What did she say.. kindly translate it..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Charleys: 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
Now I know why Muslims need their own page on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 12, 2022
So, na the reason why them burn her??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Upton: 7:35pm On May 12, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
Charleys:
Now I know why Muslims need their own page on nairaland.

Exactly!

NL is a replica of our society.

The funniest is translators of the vn couldn't even type what she said about their prophet. They could be killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Samfloxin(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2022
That's why I don't pity these people when Boko haram and bandits are killing them Hausa/Fulani are wicked by nature

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by backnbeta(f): 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
I wish these people can have their own continent where they can co-habit pissfully, alone and without any unnecessary distraction from the rest of us

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by EmmySparky(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
So you can't tell us what's he said wrong...u too no want die...we live with animals in this country

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Asceleb16(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm happy with the burning because it properly advertised the quality of the Nigerian petroleum.

The fire blazed brightly immediately it was ignited which shows that we produce rich petroleum here.

Soon, top countries will start queuing up to patronize our oil. cheesy
I wanted to quote u and talk before but after sighting ur username,i became speechless...
Re: Breaking: Listen To The Voice-note That Cost Deborah Her Life In Sokoto! by Emilokoiyawon: 12:31am On May 13, 2022
I disagree with you. You are saying that I should start killing everyone that offends me? What kind of society is that? We have to make up our minds in Nigeria. Do we want to live as one or do we want to live under Sharia. If Muslims insist on sharia then we should divide the country masamasa.

(1) (Reply)

Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric / Bullet Proof Vest For Travellers / Edo State Police In Benin Busted Ritualist Shrine And Discovered Dead Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.