Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. (6891 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:

Ewedu man, stop deceiving yourselves, a yoruba female RCCG pastor was killed a few years ago same way in the north.
Your yoruba daddy G.O simply said 'we shall pray for soul of the killer'. The killers were set free, we no hear pim from yoruba mugus.

yorubas get killed everyday in north, but because you are afraid the north will deny you presidency and because you don't want other southerners to laugh at your foolishness, you put a lid on it, then hide and cry secretly. grin

Even the presidency you no go smell. Jona dey come back. You've been played. grin

Talk to your fellow numskulls.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oracleforce: 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:
What is the full names of the lady killed for blasphemy.

We only read Deborah.

Is she from East make we in East know what to do about that.

Another chest-beater....crew...nyamiri dumbass
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Hellonearth: 10:10pm On May 12, 2022
Muslims get ready,you will hear news from the east soon.
Where is Obigboupdate.
A fool.

You don't post this kind of news..
Well I trust my igbo brother.

Clean your ears for the next news
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Minjim: 10:20pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:

We only read Deborah.

Deborah Samuel

She probably from the Christian North
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2022
There are a lot of foolish people on this forum. And Seun doesn't seem to be doing anything to stop it.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Difrent: 10:28pm On May 12, 2022
Oplomo:

You dey make noise. If na our daughter you ragheaded muslim numbskulls kill like that. We'll catch some of you today today and make you pay for the blood loan you took.

As if no be people virgin daughter ESN dey use bury their dead leaders
When will you deal with IGBOS KILLING IGBOS IN IGBOLAND
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by splendournoni: 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
Islam is just a religion for terrorism... that's why even within themselves they kill like food...

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Kingcalls: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is about humanity not tribe pls.. cry
She's human like you..the earlier you understand that humanity first before religion or any nonsense..the better..

This one is here forming woke

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by ukaface(f): 11:03pm On May 12, 2022
I'm just trying to imagine the northern states living up as a country, chai! It will be so bad o .

Make I no talk before them say na blasphemy I talk

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
Thank God e nobi igbo girl the kind slaughter wia 4 start naw please let Dia be peace oh
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Christistruth00: 11:16pm On May 12, 2022
The Government now need to return all Missionary Schools and institutions to their founders so Christian students can school without fear of being lynched by their mates
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Teddy96: 11:47pm On May 12, 2022
cry
no peace for the killers . . lipsrsealed
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is about humanity not tribe pls.. cry
She's human like you..the earlier you understand that humanity first before religion or any nonsense..the better..

Doesn't make any sense if anything has to be second after humanity. Such statement is but self deception. We know humans are not programed that way. Else why should a human see himself outside being human and nothing more.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by amuwo1980: 12:14am On May 13, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Better because if she is then Aba and Onitsha boys hear this,year 2000 will be a child play to compare what will happen.

Joy soap no dey East again oooo.
It finished long ago , na Dudu osun we get oh , locked and loaded

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by amuwo1980: 12:15am On May 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Thank God e nobi igbo girl the kind slaughter wia 4 start naw please let Dia be peace oh
That’s the last ingredient missing , ppl are locked and loaded
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Richy4(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2022
Blood thirsty society that has zero value for human life...

There was a thread that made front page today about two suspected armed robbers burnt to death in Lagos...the zero emotions I read on that thread was heartbreaking...

People takes human lives at Will...no one will be brought to book.. no one will be held accountable.. it's just sad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by blaqoracle: 4:20am On May 13, 2022
Tranquillity360:
My brother my concern was if she is Igbo because those people always kill our people in the name of blasphemy.

The truth is we are not supposed to share the same country with this people.
yet everyday you enter motor go north go buy yam.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by CaptainAyub: 7:03am On May 13, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Ok why I asked is, if she's my eastern sister, because if it's so then something suppose to happen in East.

They kill our people too much in the name of religion.

Year 2000 was the year we said no to that.
They said she's from Niger state
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 7:30am On May 13, 2022
Difrent:

[s]As if no be people virgin daughter ESN dey use bury their dead leaders
When will you deal with IGBOS KILLING IGBOS IN IGBOLAND[/s]

Usual ewedu muslim blabbings.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2022
Tranquillity360:

We only read Deborah.

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Ekpeitit(m): 7:47am On May 13, 2022
You will do nothing, there's nothing a coward can do.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Coldsperm: 8:16am On May 13, 2022
Hellonearth:
Muslims get ready,you will hear news from the east soon.
Where is Obigboupdate.
A fool.

You don't post this kind of news..
Well I trust my igbo brother.

Clean your ears for the next news
She is not Igbo and so we won't retaliate. The first thing we did immediately I heard that news yesterday was to check her ethnicity and nothing more. I think she is from the Middle belt. And we can't be fighting their fight for them. Even if they decide to massacre a whole lot of them just as they are doing in Benue, Plateau and Kaduna South, we down here does not care and will never care. Aba for dey very hot now assuming she is Igbo. Those Idiots in the North would have known by now that they don't have Monopoly of violence. They should touch one Igbo up there in all these their nonsense killings. Idiots !!!

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 10:06am On May 13, 2022
Coldsperm:

She is not Igbo and so we won't retaliate. The first thing we did immediately I heard that news yesterday was to check her ethnicity and nothing more. I think she is from the Middle belt. And we can't be fighting their fight for them. Even if they decide to massacre a whole lot of them just as they are doing in Benue, Plateau and Kaduna South, we down here does not care and will never care. Aba for dey very hot now assuming she is Igbo. Those Idiots in the North would have known by now that they don't have Monopoly of violence. They should touch one Igbo up there in all these their nonsense killings. Idiots !!!
The very reason I created this thread.

May media Only carry her name as Deborah so i have to make inquiry.

If she was Igbo,I would have helped our people in Aba and Onitsha to Know about this new development.

That's the least I can do for my father's land.

Days of killing our people without repercussions have gone.

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Coldsperm: 10:44am On May 13, 2022
Joy no dey East Bro. They should touch one Igbo man up there and let's see the outcome. The BDC beside me here for know as e dey go. Anything that will lead to the total bifurcation of this useless entity called Nigeria whether peacefully or violently must be embraced.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
You will do nothing, there's nothing a coward can do.
Lol.. you remember the hausa politician killed in Imo last year? You sef suppose know say igbos are becoming killers now. Nobody is playing in the East...if you think we are, try come misbehave for east personally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu of APC , Wins 2023 Presidential Election / Apc’s Roadmap For Job Creation. Action And Words / Northerners Dominate As Police AIGs List Is Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.