Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui (683 Views)

Is It True The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Was Sex? (Photo) / Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Animals That Feel Pains Of Birth, Did They Eat The Forbidden Apple Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
Gen 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Gen 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree [was] good for food, and that it [was] pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make [one] wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Gen 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Gen 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire [shall be] to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

My comments are:

1) First of all the serpent was not the DEVIL because Gen 3:1 said ...
"Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made."

Meaning the serpent was among the beast that God created.

2) In Gen 2:16-17 God commanded Adam and Eve not to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. But he never told them not to ear from the tree of life... I'm just wondering why they didn't eat from it.

3) This thing looks like a plot against man. Maybe God actually sent the serpent to make man to eat the forbidden fruit.

Gen 3:22 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

So in Gen 3:22 God and the people he was talking to already had knowledge of good and evil, so why did God start reigning curses on man for eating the forbidden fruit that will give man the same knowledge that God already has. If the knowledge was so bad then why does God have the knowledge.

4) So after reading all this, first of all now I'm wondering what was the actual plan of God for man? Just to be a dresser of the garden of Eden?? Then God is Immortal, and the fruit of the tree of life would have made man Immortal, and there was no time God commanded man not to eat from the tree of life.

But this looks to me that God told man not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then God now sent the serpent to Eve and made Adam and his wife to eat the fruit, then Immediately God now chased Man out of the garden before he can eat the fruit of life, which there was no time he commanded Man not to eat. So that means God was so afraid of what will happen if man became Immortal, and the is why he conspired against man so that man can never become Immortal.

5) It's not also clear, since the serpent was a normal beast created by God, just as God also created the cattle, then how did a normal beast know what the tree of the knowledge of good and evil can do.

Could it be that God didn't just create man because he wanted to create man. But he was following orders from the council, because in Gen 3:22 it is clear that God was talking with other people that are like him. Although he sounded like their leader, but it also appears that he must make them to agree with him before he decides to do something. That is why he made it look like man did a very bad thing, that is why he now made the council to agree with him, and with their consent, he drove man out of the Garden of Eden. And he achieved his plan which is "to stop man from being Immortal".

Then why will God lay a very heavy curse on his creation just because he ate a single fruit, which from the look of things God has already eaten. That is why God said in Gen 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

So why lay a heavy curse on someone for eating a fruit that gave him the knowledge that you already have. If the knowledge was so evil, why do you have it. And if you never wanted him to eat from the tree, why did you plant the tree??

This story no clear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2022
It seems this is the actual plan of God for man

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

That was all.. But since God made man to be exactly like him. He feared man, and that is why he didn't want man to become Immortal.

The purpose of man was to dominate the earth and every beast and everything that walks on the Earth. But never to be like God.

Although this makes me wonder, if you didn't want man to be like you, why will you plant a tree that man can eat from that will make him to be like you.

Except the other people in the council had other plans for man. Who knows...

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kestolove(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
nd his forgiven oo grin
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Kestolove:
nd his forgiven oo grin
Who is or was forgiven? undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On May 12, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
1. So in Gen 3:22 God and the people he was talking to already had knowledge of good and evil, so why did God start reigning curses on man for eating the forbidden fruit that will give man the same knowledge that God already has. If the knowledge was so bad then why does God have the knowledge.

2) So after reading all this, first of all now I'm wondering what was the actual plan of God for man? Just to be a dresser of the garden of Eden?? Then God is Immortal, and the fruit of the tree of life would have made man Immortal, and there was no time God commanded man not to eat from the tree of life.

But this looks to me that God told man not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, then God now sent the serpent to Eve and made Adam and his wife to eat the fruit, then Immediately God now chased Man out of the garden before he can eat the fruit of life, which there was no time he commanded Man not to eat. So that means God was so afraid of what will happen if man became Immortal, and the is why he conspired against man so that man can never become Immortal.

3) It's not also clear, since the serpent was a normal beast created by God, just as God also created the cattle, then how did a normal beast know what the tree of the knowledge of good and evil can do.

Could it be that God didn't just create man because he wanted to create man. But he was following orders from the council, because in Gen 3:22 it is clear that God was talking with other people that are like him. Although he sounded like their leader, but it also appears that he must make them to agree with him before he decides to do something. That is why he made it look like man did a very bad thing, that is why he now made the council to agree with him, and with their consent, he drove man out of the Garden of Eden. And he achieved his plan which is "to stop man from being Immortal".

4) Then why will God lay a very heavy curse on his creation just because he ate a single fruit, which from the look of things God has already eaten. That is why God said in Gen 3:22 "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil"

So why lay a heavy curse on someone for eating a fruit that gave him the knowledge that you already have. If the knowledge was so evil, why do you have it. And if you never wanted him to eat from the tree, why did you plant the tree??

This story no clear...
1. You forgot already about the consequence of breaking the commandment God gave to man in Genesis 2 vs 17? undecided
15 The Lord God put the man in the Garden of Eden to work the soil and take care of the garden.
16 The Lord God gave him this command: “You may eat from any tree in the garden.
17 But you must not eat from the tree that gives knowledge about good and evil. If you eat fruit from that tree, on that day you will certainly die!” - Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17

2. At least you grasped the part where you are told man was not created an Immortal soul from his beginning. A lot of folks claim to have read the same text but never seem able to a grasp that piece. undecided

So, where do you get the idea that God sent the serpent to tempt the couple from? undecided

3. Revisit answer #1 abeg! undecided

4. Again, see answer # 1. undecided

You mean God had no right to expect His own creation to honor a law given by Him, the creator? undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 8:28pm On May 12, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
I1. It seems this is the actual plan of God for man.....That was all.. But since God made man to be exactly like him. He feared man, and that is why he didn't want man to become Immortal.

The purpose of man was to dominate the earth and every beast and everything that walks on the Earth. But never to be like God.

2. Although this makes me wonder, if you didn't want man to be like you, why will you plant a tree that man can eat from that will make him to be like you.

Except the other people in the council had other plans for man. Who knows...
1. This makes little to no sense at all. undecided

2. Now you are drifting into the zone of senselessness.. abeg pull back and reconsider what is infact written. undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Do you mind if i join in the scriptural discussions?
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Righthussle: 9:38pm On May 12, 2022
Kestolove:
nd his forgiven oo grin

grin grin grin

Just like they say he so loving that he took time to create a place of everlasting torture.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by kushercain: 9:47pm On May 12, 2022
Which one be the council again tori olorun. Una no go kee person for here

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
kushercain:
ROFLMAO
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2022
kushercain:

I Don't know oh ... the people God was talking to now... Cos God is always saying "Let Us"

Maybe it might be the 24 Elders
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 8:06am On May 13, 2022
Righthussle:

grin grin grin

Just like they say he so loving that he took time to create a place of everlasting torture.

Asin eh.... the story no clear ....
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
So let's say I have children.

And I gave them serious warning, not to touch the chicken in the cooler that I kept separately, the can eat from the pots but not from the cooler.

Then I come back and see they ate it...

So the next thing I should do is to start cursing them abi??

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2022
Another question...

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Man was created by God and the sole purpose was to dominate the entire Earth.

Then next thing, God now carry man and put man inside garden of Eden as said he should be the dresser of the garden. So how will man dominate the Earth if his busy dressing the garden?

Then final man was cast out of the garden. Finally man can now dominate the Earth.

That Bible is very confusing. So many questions to ask but no one to answer. In the church you can't ask pastor questions when his preaching...
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
I am Maximus, one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Do you mind if i join in the scriptural discussions?

You are free to join sir
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by AtsushiSendo(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. You forgot already about the consequence of breaking the commandment God gave to man in Genesis 2 vs 17? undecided

2. At least you grasped the part where you are told man was not created an Immortal soul from his beginning. A lot of folks claim to have read the same text but never seem able to a grasp that piece. undecided

So, where do you get the idea that God sent the serpent to tempt the couple from? undecided

3. Revisit answer #1 abeg! undecided

4. Again, see answer # 1. undecided

You mean God had no right to expect His own creation to honor a law given by Him, the creator? undecided

I'm aware of the consequence. But After they ate from the tree they didn't die. Or was God talking about a different type of death.

Gen 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

But God never commanded man not to eat from the tree of life. I wonder why man did not eat from that tree while he had the chance.

Now reading Gen 2:17 again, God said "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Now looking at what happened after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, already they were mortals, "thereof thou shalt surely die" means that on that day they will be cast out of the garden and will never have access to the tree of life... And since they cannot eat from the tree and live forever then...

"thereof thou shalt surely die" will mean that they will surely die because they are mortals.

So this means he was telling them that on that day he will cast them out from the garden and they will be doomed to remain mortals forever. This is what "thereof thou shalt surely die" means.

Now this makes me think that this was a test that man failed. Maybe the serpent was sent to test man to see if he will disobey the commandment, if man passed the test, then maybe man would have been given the fruit of life and would have become an Immortal being.

Maybe God wanted man to be the perfect Immortal being without the knowledge of good and evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On May 13, 2022
AtsushiSendo:

You are free to join sir
Just seeing this now.
Please i'll be back, let me attend to something very urgent!
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2022
The tree symbolises RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth so it's only our Creator who knows our formation has the sole right to set standards for us, it doesn't belong to man even to set standards for himself {Jeremiah 10:23} talkless setting it up for his fellowman! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9

The secret hear is that once humans begin setting standards for themselves they can't be just due to nepotism and these will eventually lead to strife which in turn will lead to killings. The true God will not permitted such as long as He reigns that's why He warned them that DEATH will result from such actions {Genesis 2:17} as they will start killing one another over whose standard is the best. Revelations 6:3-4

Adam knew God wasn't joking about whatever He says so he was not deceived by Satan but Eve the inexperienced was thoroughly deceived! 1Timothy 2:14

So had it been that Adam took charge of the situation and scold Eve over her rebellious act God wouldn't have cursed them. But Adam intentionally supported the move to rebel against God so God cursed the ground upon which Adam lives so that he will have to find his way how to eat and survive till his death! Genesis 3:17-19
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
The tree symbolises RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth so it's only our Creator who knows our formation has the sole right to set standards for us, it doesn't belong to man even to set standards for himself {Jeremiah 10:23} talkless setting it up for his fellowman! Ecclesiastes 4:1; 8:9
Interprete the Bible as it is. Dont add. Dont use your sense. Ha ba! Tell us the source you took it from that the tree symbolizes RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth. Give us the source. Go on. Do not just write it. Show us.

The secret hear is that once humans begin setting standards for themselves they can't be just due to nepotism and these will eventually lead to strife which in turn will lead to killings. The true God will not permitted such as long as He reigns that's why He warned them that DEATH will result from such actions {Genesis 2:17} as they will start killing one another over whose standard is the best. Revelations 6:3-4
We will talk about it when you show us the source in the first paragraph that the tree symbolizes human standard you mentioned. So, this is irrelevant for now...answer that one first.

Adam knew God wasn't joking about whatever He says so he was not deceived by Satan but Eve the inexperienced was thoroughly deceived! 1Timothy 2:14
Does your Bible state Adam knew God wasn't joking? Oga, show us. We need screenshot set. Ha ba! Cos I dont think I have ever seen such in all the Bible versions I have read so far. Could you kindly show me the one which states that Adam knew God wasn't joking?

So had it been that Adam took charge of the situation and scold Eve over her rebellious act God wouldn't have cursed them.
Where did you get it from that Adam did not take charge of the situation? Was it really written? Did God create Adam to scold Eve? Was this exactly what he should have done? Give us the source. This is where these men use that men must scold women. Lol. Chai!

But Adam intentionally supported the move to rebel against God so God cursed the ground upon which Adam lives so that he will have to find his way how to eat and survive till his death! Genesis 3:17-19
Grandpa the analyst. grin
Where did you read that Adam intemtionally supported Eve? Hmmmm! Make you no kuku create a new Bible na. Ha ba! Chai!

There are other scenarios .... Adam might have been carried away with the companionship of Eve. Adam might have trusted Eve too much. Adam might have forgotten the caution cos he was busy loving the woman.

We have seen these scenarios play in real life. A man can forget himself when he loves a woman and then forget many things.

It may be that it was not necessary Adam scolds Eve, but the point is that Adam had the option to refuse. Might be if he had refused to also eat from the apple, the outcome would have changed.

These are all scenarios which I dont claim to know. I will only make suggestions like I always do.

So, Oga ....since you know...answer all my concerns in this post.

But then, everything about creation and the story of the garden can only be verified in the Bible which we take by faith. We cannot impose it on others. No one has been able to find the garden of Eden on earth. So, it's hard. But we that believe it believe it in faith. That's it.

So, I suggest you dont add more to the faith we are exercising. Oga, a beg...if you want to add the following to it, give us proofs. Shikena. You go just dey analysed like say na only you get the monopoly of Bible knowledge. And na nonsense you talk everytime.
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On May 13, 2022
AtsushiSendo:
1. I'm aware of the consequence. But After they ate from the tree they didn't die. Or was God talking about a different type of death.
2. But God never commanded man not to eat from the tree of life. I wonder why man did not eat from that tree while he had the chance.

3. Now reading Gen 2:17 again, God said "for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."
Now looking at what happened after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, already they were mortals, "thereof thou shalt surely die" means that on that day they will be cast out of the garden and will never have access to the tree of life... And since they cannot eat from the tree and live forever then...
"thereof thou shalt surely die" will mean that they will surely die because they are mortals.

So this means he was telling them that on that day he will cast them out from the garden and they will be doomed to remain mortals forever. This is what "thereof thou shalt surely die" means.

4. Now this makes me think that this was a test that man failed. Maybe the serpent was sent to test man to see if he will disobey the commandment, if man passed the test, then maybe man would have been given the fruit of life and would have become an Immortal being.

5. Maybe God wanted man to be the perfect Immortal being without the knowledge of good and evil.
1. That depends on your understanding as far as Death is concerned. Man was not created an Immortal being from his birth, however, Immortality was only am armstretch away from him. However, by sinning, he lost that chance and Death became an only option. undecided

2. Probably because man did not think much of the opportunity before him as he was maybe more focused on that which he was not allowed to have instead. Who knows?, undecided

3. Now you are getting it. undecided

4. It was of course a test and man failed or maybe man chose to forego God's plan so he could live according to his own rule in the world he beheld. undecided

5. It is not written anywhere there that God never intended for man to have the knowledge of good and evil to begin with. undecided

The same God did send Jesus Christ, God's very own
▪︎ Truth ( .I.e. the tree of knowledge of good and evil)
▪︎ Eternal Life (i.e. the tree of Life)
..to men, to bless men with the very same opportunity that was lost to them by Adam, did He not? undecided
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Bukola94: 3:11pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Interprete the Bible as it is. Dont add. Dont use your sense. Ha ba! Tell us the source you took it from that the tree symbolizes RIGHT to set standards among intelligent beings on planet earth. Give us the source. Go on. Do not just write it. Show us.

We will talk about it when you show us the source in the first paragraph that the tree symbolizes human standard you mentioned. So, this is irrelevant for now...answer that one first.

Does your Bible state Adam knew God wasn't joking? Oga, show us. We need screenshot set. Ha ba! Cos I dont think I have ever seen such in all the Bible versions I have read so far. Could you kindly show me the one which states that Adam knew God wasn't joking?

Where did you get it from that Adam did not take charge of the situation? Was it really written? Did God create Adam to scold Eve? Was this exactly what he should have done? Give us the source. This is where these men use that men must scold women. Lol. Chai!

Grandpa the analyst. grin
Where did you read that Adam intemtionally supported Eve? Hmmmm! Make you no kuku create a new Bible na. Ha ba! Chai!

There are other scenarios .... Adam might have been carried away with the companionship of Eve. Adam might have trusted Eve too much. Adam might have forgotten the caution cos he was busy loving the woman.

We have seen these scenarios play in real life. A man can forget himself when he loves a woman and then forget many things.

It may be that it was not necessary Adam scolds Eve, but the point is that Adam had the option to refuse. Might be if he had refused to also eat from the apple, the outcome would have changed.

These are all scenarios which I dont claim to know. I will only make suggestions like I always do.

So, Oga ....since you know...answer all my concerns in this post.

But then, everything about creation and the story of the garden can only be verified in the Bible which we take by faith. We cannot impose it on others. No one has been able to find the garden of Eden on earth. So, it's hard. But we that believe it believe it in faith. That's it.

So, I suggest you dont add more to the faith we are exercising. Oga, a beg...if you want to add the following to it, give us proofs. Shikena. You go just dey analysed like say na only you get the monopoly of Bible knowledge. And na nonsense you talk everytime.
what if he is right? he tried in the interpretation of the Bible. I read such in the jw and Bible story, the exact narrative he gave. God knows more and know it all
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2022
Bukola94:
what if he is right? he tried in the interpretation of the Bible. I read such in the jw and Bible story, the exact narrative he gave. God knows more and know it all

She's just suffering from the injection of truth!

The TRUTH of God's word is like an injection that once it enters into people's body they'll start reacting in a funny way. Those who are sincere will start shedding tears of joy that at last they've found the truth, others will feel deeply sorry for not grasping it in time! Act 2:37
But dishonest and wicked people will turn to rage looking for ways to hurt the person speaking the truth either to intimidate {Act 4:28; 5:28} or even to delete him from further utterances! Act 7:54-58

Note that both heard exactly the same narrative but their reaction totally differs! smiley
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2022
Bukola94:
The highlighted part shows you might be a Jehovah Witness yourself or you read their publications. But I am glad you got my message that his version may not be right, but that is what is pushed forward that is right. The issue is... "What if?" Max's version which you have just clarified has the version Jehovah Witness teaches is just one of the scenarios out there. That's it.

So, when you know it is "what if", why are you saying it like it is 100% accurate? And thank God you quickly concluded that " God knows more and knows it all.

My question is that What if one of the versions out there is the accurate version? .

So, anyone who claims his own version is accurate without being able to prove beyond reasonable doubt like Max is evil. The fellow is darkness.

What if one of the scenarios I put forward is accurate also? What if? What if? What if? That's it. It is what if.

So, if you are also a Jehovah Witnesss, do not interpret the Bible the way it suits you. You must give us a real proof beyond reasonable doubt. If you dont have, you will say that this can happens, that can happen...and then, you can bring out your conclusion and recommendation. That's it. Not that you will be beating your chests that your version is the only one that is accurate. Not that you will tell us that we must take your version and accept it. Accept what? If you accept it ...fine and good. It is your faith. Then, say that "according to my faith, this is it". Not that you will say it is so and so and it must be so. Nope.

Let us be guided. Sir or ma...if you are a Jehovah Witness, I want you to call your fellow brother called Max to order to stop this nonsense. If he doesnt stop, I will stop him. And if you want to go call your elders to come back him up here...go on. I am here. What I need is the proof.

Enough is enough! Jehovah Witnesses on Nairaland must stop the nonsense of forcing their faith on us here.

I am not saying you should not make contribution...make contributions but while doing it, exercise caution not to force your views and opinions on us here. Make suggestions of what you cannot prove. Period!

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

She's just suffering from the injection of truth!
Which truth? The truth you have refused to answer the questions you have been asked. Listen, the whole world is reading everything here...and you are a bad representative of Jehovah Witness. If you cannot give me a response to my questions which is reasonable enough, you are evil. An evil man forces his opinion and views on others when he cannot show beyond reasonable doubt that his view is not the truth. Your view is just a suggestion out of many suggestions out there. If you want your suggestion to stand out as the truth, then you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that yours is the real truth.. As long as you have refused to back up your claim with real evidences that will justify them beyond reasonable doubt, you are evil.

The TRUTH of God's word is like an injection that once it enters into people's body they'll start reacting in a funny way.
As it is entering your body and you misbehaved in a funny way even to the extent of quoting Plato who you dont believe in. grin The truth dey make you run away from me. Shoor! E shock you?

Those who are sincere will start shedding tears of joy that at last they've found the truth, others will feel deeply sorry for not grasping it in time! Act 2:37
You and who will shed tears? Only mumu like you who cannot think with their heads will shed tears with the nonsense you have put here. Zombies like you will.

But dishonest and wicked people will turn to rage looking for ways to hurt the person speaking the truth either in a way of intimidation or even to delete him from further utterances! Act 7:54-58
The exact way you are trying to hurt me when I am the one telling you the truth here. You want to use everything to prevent the truth from coming out. You ran away from the truth of answering questions I asked you. In order to hide, the evil you decided to attack my relationship. You failed. You moved to attacking my person here....you failed. And ran away from the previous thread to come here and spread your false teachings you cannot prove. You are the evil man doing your best to stop the truth.

What is the truth? Do not force what you cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt as the truth...it can only be a suggestion..

Note that both heard exactly the same narrative but their reaction totally differs! smiley
One is a mumu like you who accepted it without using his head, but the other asked you for clarifications that you have failed to provide. You are an evil person trying to force your faith on all of us here.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Which truth? The truth you have refused to answer the questions you have been asked. Listen, the whole world is reading everything here...and you are a bad representative of Jehovah Witness. If you cannot give me a response to my questions which is reasonable enough, you are evil. An evil man forces his opinion and views on others when he cannot show beyond reasonable doubt that his view is not the truth. Your views is just a suggestion out of many suggestions out there. If you want your suggestion to stand out as the truth, then you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt that yours is the real truth.. As long as you have refused to back up your claim with real evidences that will justify them beyond reasonable doubt, you are evil. As it is entering your body and you misbehaved in a funny way even to the extent of quoting Plato who you dont believe in. grin The truth dey make you run away from me. Shoor! E shock you? You and who will shed tears? Only mumu like you who cannot think with their heads will shed tears with the nonsense you have put here. Zombies like you will. The exact way you are trying to hurt me when I am the one telling you the truth here. You want to use everything to prevent the truth from coming out. You ran away from the truth of answering questions I asked you. In order to hide, the evil you decided to attack my relationship. You failed. You moved to attacking my person here....you failed. And ran away from the previous thread to come here and spread your false teachings you cannot prove. You are the evil man doing your best to stop the truth. What is the truth? Do not force what you cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt as the truth...it can only be a suggestion.. One is a mumu like you who accepted it without using his head, but the other asked you for clarifications that you have failed to provide. You are an evil person trying to force your faith on all of us here.

Your problem is clear to any reasonable follower of this thread!

Perhaps i should help you out where you need enlightenment, if you don't know what's happening here, this OP is questioning the sanity of the Bible's Author!
Are you a believer (one who trust) the Bible?
Do you believe God is right to curse Adam and Eve?
Do you think there's any reason why God should curse them?
Or
Do you think the Author is unreasonable?

So his question is posed for all who claims to believe (trust) in what is written in the Bible to speak up in support of this book (Bible)
That's why each commentator is here to say something about the topic of discussion, and i made my own contribution without attaching it to any RELIGION.

The question the other guy is asking you is why attacking me when it's just a contribution which could be right or wrong just like every other commentator on this thread?
I never said anything about a group here but defending God's word as a Bible believer and instead of you to make your own contribution you are here typing trash.

So are you in support of God's word or against it?
Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Ìṣe ilé ti báa yín dé gbangba! cheesy

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your problem is clear to any reasonable follower of this thread!

Perhaps i should help you out where you need enlightenment, if you don't know what's happening here, this OP is questioning the sanity of the Bible's Author!
Are you a believer (one who trust) the Bible?
Do you believe God is right to curse Adam and Eve?
Do you think there's any reason why God should curse them?
Or
Do you think the Author is unreasonable?

So his question is posed for all who claims to believe (trust) in what is written in the Bible to speak up in support of this book (Bible)
That's why each commentator is here to say something about the topic of discussion, and i made my own contribution without attaching it to any RELIGION.

The question the other guy is asking you is why attacking me when it's just a contribution which could be right or wrong just like every other commentator on this thread?
I never said anything about a group here but defending God's word as a Bible believer and instead of you to make your own contribution you are here typing trash.

So are you in support of God's word or against it?
Ọ̀DẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDO!
Ìṣe ilé ti báa yín dé gbangba! cheesy

NL. Here is the post I want you to always quote and use against Max. He has agreed that his posts are contributions which can be right or wrong. So, do not accept everything he claims to be the truth.

Do not agree with his theory about the following:

1. Trinity
2. Hell and heaven
3. And many other Jehovah Witness doctrines.

I can authoritatively tell you that any post from Max is a contribution which can be right or wrong. He has no moral right to tell anyone here again that his words are the truth. They are mere contributions which can be right or wrong. If he deletes his post...take a screenshot of this one and use it against him everywhere he starts claiming he has the real word of God.

Let him finish his jargons. Then come here and pick this post and remind him that his posts are merely contributions just like everyone which can be right or wrong and ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

NL. Here is the post I want you to always quote and use against Max. He has agreed that his posts are contributions which can be right or wrong. So, do not accept everything he claims to be the truth.
Do not agree with his theory about the following:
1. Trinity
2. Hell and heaven
3. And many other Jehovah Witness doctrines.
I can authoritatively tell you that any post from Max is a contribution which can be right or wrong. He has no moral right to tell anyone here again that his words are the truth. They are mere contributions which can be right or wrong. If he deletes his post...take a screenshot of this one and use it against him everywhere he starts claiming he has the real word of God.
Let him finish his jargons. Then come here and pick this post and remind him that his posts are merely contributions just like everyone which can be right or wrong and ignore him.

Just speak for yourself, you can't decide for others, when they hear what is sound and appeals to their conscience they will agree and follow the right path! cheesy

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just speak for yourself, you can't decide for others, when they hear what is sound and appeals to their conscience they will agree and follow the right path! cheesy
Shoooor!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Max has been bent ooo. This is "free will" to me. So, you know that people have free will and they have the ability to reason well. Na waooo. But you are always mounting pressure on them that your Jehovah is the only true God. That there is no Trinity and what you say is the truth. That you know for sure a few are the ones who will go to heaven. You always say these things like they are the truth and you are sure of them 100%. And that anyone who doesnt believe is not of God. So, you can change your tone like this? shocked shocked shocked

Well, here is my stand. If you post suggestions and say that they are what you believe and what you will do personally, I have no problem with that. Anyone who wants to believe what you say can. No problem. And if anyone disagrees with you...dont ever threaten the person here. Also, do not bully the person. You can see that you cant bully me. It is not possible.

But if you start claiming you are the only righteous one ...I will call you out to prove it. You will prove it na. And you will answer many questions. Instead of saying you are the only righteous ones...you should say.. "my faith is that JW are the only righteous ones". So, we will know that it is based on your faith. Shikena. But if you ever claim again that you are the only righteous ones, you will have to pass through me again. Cos I will check you.

For your information, you have terrorized many people, and they are all reading... moslims, atheists, ex JW etc. If you perform any mess, you will soon see how they will be using your words here against you.

My job is to show everyone who you are, and I have done it perfectly. So, we have an understanding here. What you cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt, you should say it like a contribution which can be right or wrong. If you dear state it as the real truth, you will have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

This is a public space and I have the right to get involved at anytime. I have the right to tackle you when I know you are wrong. I have the right to ask you questions. If you dont want to be asked question and you want your audience to take what you say as the truth, then, go to your kingdom and preach to them. I'm sure no one will check you. But if you come here on NL, you go collect am if you say rubbish again.

We read what you post. So, dont think you can escape it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Shoooor!
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Max has been bent ooo. This is "free will" to me. So, you know that people have free will and they have the ability to reason well. Na waooo. But you are always mounting pressure on them that your Jehovah is the only true God. That there is no Trinity and what you say is the truth. That you know for sure a few are the ones who will go to heaven. You always say these things like they are the truth and you are sure of them 100%. And that anyone who doesnt believe is not of God. So, you can change your tone like this? shocked shocked shocked

Well, here is my stand. If you post suggestions and say that they are what you believe and what you will do personally, I have no problem with that. Anyone who wants to believe what you say can. No problem. And if anyone disagrees with you...dont ever threaten the person here. Also, do not bully the person. You can see that you cant bully me. It is not possible.

But if you start claiming you are the only righteous one ...I will call you out to prove it. You will prove it na. And you will answer many questions. Instead of saying you are the only righteous ones...you should say.. "my faith is that JW are the only righteous ones". So, we will know that it is based on your faith. Shikena. But if you ever claim again that you are the only righteous ones, you will have to pass through me again. Cos I will check you.

For your information, you have terrorized many people, and they are all reading... moslims, atheists, ex JW etc. If you perform any mess, you will soon see how they will be using your words here against you.

My job is to show everyone who you are, and I have done it perfectly. So, we have an understanding here. What you cannot prove beyond reasonable doubt, you should say it like a contribution which can be right or wrong. If you dear state it as the real truth, you will have to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.

This is a public space and I have the right to get involved at anytime. I have the right to tackle you when I know you are wrong. I have the right to ask you questions. If you dont want to be asked question and you want your audience to take what you say as the truth, then, go to your kingdom and preach to them. I'm sure no one will check you. But if you come here on NL, you go collect am if you say rubbish again.

We read what you post. So, dont think you can escape it.

This is what is torturing you:

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and there's no other gathering where you can worship our own God except in our midst!

So never think i'm speaking for your own God whenever i'm defending the Bible i'm speaking for the God of JW.org! smiley

Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Bukola94: 10:21pm On May 13, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

The highlighted part shows you might be a Jehovah Witness yourself or you read their publications. But I am glad you got my message that his version may not be right, but that is what is pushed forward that is right. The issue is... "What if?" Max's version which you have just clarified has the version Jehovah Witness teaches is just one of the scenarios out there. That's it.

So, when you know it is "what if", why are you saying it like it is 100% accurate? And thank God you quickly concluded that " God knows more and knows it all.

My question is that What if one of the versions out there is the accurate version? .

So, anyone who claims his own version is accurate without being able to prove beyond reasonable doubt like Max is evil. The fellow is darkness.

What if one of the scenarios I put forward is accurate also? What if? What if? What if? That's it. It is what if.

So, if you are also a Jehovah Witnesss, do not interpret the Bible the way it suits you. You must give us a real proof beyond reasonable doubt. If you dont have, you will say that this can happens, that can happen...and then, you can bring out your conclusion and recommendation. That's it. Not that you will be beating your chests that your version is the only one that is accurate. Not that you will tell us that we must take your version and accept it. Accept what? If you accept it ...fine and good. It is your faith. Then, say that "according to my faith, this is it". Not that you will say it is so and so and it must be so. Nope.

Let us be guided. Sir or ma...if you are a Jehovah Witness, I want you to call your fellow brother called Max to order to stop this nonsense. If he doesnt stop, I will stop him. And if you want to go call your elders to come back him up here...go on. I am here. What I need is the proof.

Enough is enough! Jehovah Witnesses on Nairaland must stop the nonsense of forcing their faith on us here.

I am not saying you should not make contribution...make contributions but while doing it, exercise caution not to force your views and opinions on us here. Make suggestions of what you cannot prove. Period!
how are they forcing their faith on u?
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35pm On May 13, 2022
Bukola94:
how are they forcing their faith on u?
Her attitude reminds me of first century Jews and how they're treating Jesus' disciples! Act 24:5
Re: Why Did God Rain Curses On Adam And Eve Just Because They Ate The Forbidden Frui by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is what is torturing you:

We are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and there's no other gathering where you can worship our own God except in our midst!

So never think i'm speaking for your own God whenever i'm defending the Bible i'm speaking for the God of JW.org! smiley
Then go to your churches or shrines and preach there about your Jehovah Witbess god. And leave the people here alone. If you post anytning here, we will question you. If you cannot explain it, your god is a useless and powerless god you cannot defend.
grin grin grin grin grin

Werey. When he was tormenting all...he was loud. He wants to escape answering questions. If you come to a public space, you must answer all the questions asked you about your useless god. If you cannot answer them, get the crap outta our space and stop your rubbish.

The important issue is answering the questions...that's all. You words are contributions and not the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does God Directs Someone To Marry A Particular Person? / Download All Apostle Joshua Selman 2023 Messages / The Difference Between God And The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 182
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.