Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed (688 Views)

Deborah Samuel's Killers Faced Camera, Bragged And Held A Matchbox – Amnesty Int / Deborah Samuel: 34 Lawyers Arrive Court To Defend Suspected Killers / Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by Sweetooth(f): 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
This is it. It's really sad

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
And was she not right..why turn a group meant for school stuffs into a religious gathering..I wish religion can be banned from the world cos it's causing so much harm to humanity..

2 Likes

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by Kestolove(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
not enough reason to kill her, that is not islam pls, may her soul rip

1 Like

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
Kestolove:
not enough reason to kill her, that is not islam pls, may her soul rip
Yeah it's not Islam..it's Buddhism..

1 Like

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by pharmagba: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And was she not right..why turn a group meant for school stuffs into a religious gathering..I wish religion can be banned from the world cos it's causing so much harm to humanity..

You are an accomplice.
See the subtle way you are siding with the killers
Infact I put it to you, you will do the same thing

All they need to do is to remove her from the platform. Case closed

Are you happy?
You kill and you feel joy?
You justify killings of harmless!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
pharmagba:

You are an accomplice.
See the subtle was you are siding the killer
Infact I put it to you you will do the same thing

All they need to do is to remove her from the platform. Case closed
You have a problem with simple comprehension..take some English class..it's gonna help your future in public..
Don't end up f**ling around..little boy..
Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by Righteousness2(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[/s]

This one has always been confused. This one is more confused than the Murderers

2 Likes

Re: The reason Deborah Samuel, Student of Shehu Shagari COE was Killed by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13pm On May 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]

This one has always been confused. This one is more confused than the Murderers
Your imaginary creature is more confused..when is he gonna get healed from his ailment?
But if I said Islam should be banned you will agree right..you love your religion but you don't do the same to others..
You believe your imaginary creature that he is the real one while the rest are fake..well for your info they are all man made..

(1) (Reply)

IRT Cracks Cold Murder Case, Arrests Cultists / The Lagos Unknown Gunmen / Suspected Yahoo Boy Reportedly Brutalized For Crushing At Least Four People To D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.