Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God (1167 Views)

Six Important Ways To Please God / 7 Ways To Please God / Brethren, How Do You Fast ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Take her to see a professional mental health therapist at least to rule out possibility of mental illness. I know enough about mental Illnesss and Nigerians to know that the vast majority are simply mentally deluded. undecided

Ask anyone who has worked years in an asylum or psychiatric ward about these things and they will explain to you how many come in to them telling tales of engaging Satan and even serving him but leave sane, with a reduction in episodes after only after weeks of treatment. These folks go on to live better lives some completely overcoming those delusions, others managing their symptoms better. undecided
Someone confessed that she was initiated into witchcraft and you are saying this.

I mentioned that she's an adult, married, with kids, now working as a health care professional but you feel you know better than I do.

Lol.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
LofP:
Someone confessed that she was initiated into witchcraft and you are saying this.

I mentioned that she's an adult, married, with kids, now working as a health care professional but you feel you know better than I do.

Lol.
You will hear similar confession stories ---' stories of alien abduction for instance ---- from some adults out there. Do we also take such stories at face value like you suggest we do in this case? undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You will hear similar confession stories ---' stories of alien abduction for instance ---- from some adults out there. Do we also take such stories at face value like you suggest we do in this case? undecided
We are on the social media so I won't share stories that are personal.

My trauma and what my family passed through is not some make believe story, neither do I need to convince you as a mother-confessor or therapist of sorts.

I know what I have experienced and you cannot understand it.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
LofP:
We are on the social media so I won't share stories that are personal.
My trauma and what my family passed through is not some make believe story, neither do I need to convince you as a mother-confessor or therapist of sorts.

I know what I have experienced and you cannot understand it.
Are you the one who was supposedly a witch then? undecided

Or are you here to tell me you blame your predicament on someone else namely a witch?. undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you the one who was supposedly a witch then? undecided

Or are you here to tell me you blame your predicament on someone else namely a witch?. undecided

Like I said, not all matters are freely discussed on social media.

Exodus 22:29 provides context that such things exist.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2022
LofP:
Like I said, not all matters are freely discussed on social media.

Exodus 22:29 provides context that such things exist.
Exodus 22 vs 29 can't provide context for any of what you claim since you are not an Israelite nor do you live in the lane of Canaan- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

You still haven't explained how and why you directly connect the blame for the misery you claim in your life with the so-called confessions of a possible mentally ill woman. undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Exodus 22 vs 29 can't provide context for any of what you claim since you are not an Israelite nor do you live in the lane of Canaan- Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. undecided

You still haven't explained how and why you directly connect the blame for the misery you claim in your life with the so-called confessions of a possible mentally ill woman. undecided

Lol ... You sound more like a therapist than an actual Christian. grin
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2022
LofP:
Lol ... You sound more like a therapist than an actual Christian. grin
That is probably because much of the spiritual hoodoo spewed by most Nigerians amount to nothing but psychological problems -- problems that are easily resolved or managed through treatment. I know this since I spent most of my own existence being tossed around by same enough to realize they are all of mental origin and not spiritual in any sense. That which is in fact spiritual--- many have never infact experienced and never will. undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is probably because much of the spiritual hoodoo spewed by most Nigerians amount to nothing but psychological problems -- problems that are easily resolved or managed through treatment. I know this since I spent most of my own existence being tossed around by same enough to realize they are all of mental origin and not spiritual in any sense. That which is in fact spiritual--- many have never infact experienced and never will. undecided

Lol... in this same Nigeria where Okija shrine is real, and so many pastors go to the occult to get powers to do miracles because they want to cut corners?

Lol... just continue living in your bubble.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2022
LofP:
1. Lol... in this same Nigeria where Okija shrine is real, and so many pastors go to the occult to get powers to do miracles because they want to cut corners?

Lol... just continue living in your bubble.

1. What has the existence of Okinawa shine to do with individuals having an actual spiritual experience in life? undecided

Pastors in countries where there are no shrines also do what you lot call miracles.. as a matter of fact, some of those exact same miracles happen to even those who do not regard God in any light. So your assumption that miracles are connected with occult or only pastors who engage in occult is faulty. undecided

A bubbled existence aptly describes you since you pretend there is only one situation and explanation to all of this --- something I know from experience and research is far from true. undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. What has the existence of Okinawa shine to do with individuals having an actual spiritual experience in life? undecided

Pastors in countries where there are no shrines also do what you lot call miracles.. as a matter of fact, some of those exact same miracles happen to even those who do not regard God in any light. So your assumption that miracles are connected with occult or only pastors who engage in occult is faulty. undecided

A bubbled existence aptly describes you since you pretend there is only one situation and explanation to all of this --- something I know from experience and research is far from true. undecided
You live to argue blindly and you love it. If I mentioned the counterfeit doesn't that imply that there is an original? The matter here is you debating that a self-confessed witch as a small girl is a mental health candidate to you.

I'm glad that you have at least acknowledged that the occult exists because that renders a total lack of depth to a lot of your arguments about spiritual battles. Because if there are 2 opposing sides conflict is natural.

So, thanks for helping me show you don't really know what you are talking about as regards spirituality.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2022
LofP:
1. You live to argue blindly and you love it. If I mentioned the counterfeit doesn't that imply that there is an original? The matter here is you debating that a self-confessed witch as a small girl is a mental health candidate to you.

2. I'm glad that you have at least acknowledged that the occult exists because that renders a total lack of depth to a lot of your arguments about spiritual battles. Because if there are 2 opposing sides conflict is natural.

3. So, thanks for helping me show you don't really know what you are talking about as regards spirituality.
1. I am afraid that is instead what you have been doing all this while pretending it am gullible enough to be deceived by all what amounts to conjecture which you have put forth so far. Take the girl to a professional mental health therapist so she can at least be cleared of mental delusions which many such as herself have been treated for. undecided

2. Ofcourse the spiritual indeed exist. I know this for a fact ---- I have since 2017 when I myselfbecame born of spirit and now understand the difference. What is the problem, however, is that many of you confuse what are mental problems with the spiritual. undecided

3. Instead, you are the one who's shown me you have no real experience with the Spiritual as you rather seek to blame what are possibly your faults and tribulations on spirits. undecided
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by LofP(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid that is instead what you have been doing all this while pretending it am gullible enough to be deceived by all what amounts to conjecture which you have put forth so far. Take the girl to a professional mental health therapist so she can at least be cleared of mental delusions which many such as herself have been treated for. undecided

2. Ofcourse the spiritual indeed exist. I know this for a fact ---- I have since 2017 when I myselfbecame born of spirit and now understand the difference. What is the problem, however, is that many of you confuse what are mental problems with the spiritual. undecided

3. Instead, you are the one who's shown me you have no real experience with the Spiritual as you rather seek to blame what are possibly your faults and tribulations on spirits. undecided
Lol, you are suggesting that a married woman be taken to a therapist against her will?

A working woman, fully in control of her senses?

Do you really understand what I typed? grin

By November next year it will be 20 years since the event happened, so please try to understand matters before you jump into conclusions.
Re: Brethren How Do You See This Kind Of Prayer Anyone Tormenting Me To Please God by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2022
LofP:
Lol, you are suggesting that a married woman be taken to a therapist against her will?

2. A working woman, fully in control of her senses? Do you really understand what I typed? grin

3. By November next year it will be 20 years since the event happened, so please try to understand matters before you jump into conclusions.
1. Even a single/divorced/widowed somebody should not be taken to see a therapist against one's will, so I don't know what you mean here at all. undecided

2. There are millions of so-called working individuals out there, some of them even running nations, that are psychiatric cases. So I am not certain what you are getting at here. Are you under the notion that only those who are incapable have delusions to battle? undecided

3. If it has been almost 20 years since she had the episode, which could have been a manic episode, why are you here almost 20 years later still condemning her for that which happened over 20 years ago? undecided

By the way, you are the one telling this story, and have pretended that by keeping facts hidden you can play a higher card of sorts in this. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Orientation / Between Law And Mathematics / Something Fishy About The Concept Of Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.