Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (41185 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2022
Bimpe29:

Please what's your assessment of Prof Kingsley Moghalu as you consider the duo as the most brightest in the upcoming Presidential Election?
Kingsley Moghalu is as bright as the both, but his political party don't have structure across the states.
He is my fall back option if Peter Obi and Osinbajo is not on the ballot on election day..
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Jollylolly(f): 10:04am On May 13, 2022
Reno should be sorry for himself
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Kdon2: 10:05am On May 13, 2022
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Peacecore: 10:13am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

If PYO is Judas who is now Jesus..?
Read without sentiment in ur heart, and u will learn what he meant who he called Judas.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Peacecore: 10:19am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.
the loudest mouth of the cabals have spoken��
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by bitbillionaire: 10:56am On May 13, 2022
Obviously there is no 'Jesus' among Nigerian politicians. They are all Judas!

ImmaculateJOE:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by BJanta: 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Oracleforce:

Suddenly Reno. Omokri has started watching and singing the praise of APC...i.wont be surprised if he comes out tomorrow to say Buhari is the best president Nigeria has ever had...

An average politician is not trustworthy.

All.Even the one I'm rooting for. This is just the season ,we must be part of the ' festivities '
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Zeemam: 11:55am On May 13, 2022
Reno is mad
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Qatar2022: 12:25pm On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.
You're spitting this trash because he is against your drug baron
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:44pm On May 13, 2022
TheOmoney:

He meant that El-Rufai is the Judas (for finally betraying VPYO) and he's not the 1st governor to join the course

That was not what he meant.

A subsequent post he made was that "loyalty was important".

He was referring to Osinbajo.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On May 13, 2022
Spot on.
ImmaculateJOE:

Kingsley Moghalu is as bright as the both, but his political party don't have structure across the states.
He is my fall back option if Peter Obi and Osinbajo is not on the ballot on election day..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; [s]the two brightest candidate this 2023..
[/s]
To you, PYO and Obi are the brightest candidates. While Osibanjo currently occupies the chairperson position of the government economic team overseeing an economy that is complete in disarray, Obi on the other hand was governor for 8yrs marking a stewardship devoid of any blueprint which could have resulted in any meaningful economic transformation for the people of his state.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Weezy463: 3:21pm On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.
grin
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Toni19: 4:30pm On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by adefitim(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
Caseless:
grin

Reno too get mouth.

To be sincere, I don't think northerners appreciate what Osinbajo did to Tinubu. In fact, if anything, they hate betrayal.

I think the only thing standing between Tinubu and the presidency is the APC primary. If he gets that, he's the next president of Nigeria - except if PDP presents someone like Atiku, that's the only person that would be able to match Tinubu's financial war-chest.

Tinubu is experienced and rugged - he'd be a perfect match for our polity. But his age is an issue.

Osinbajo is good, but i fear another repeat of Jonathan kind of person in Aso rock.

Obi seems a good candidate too, but political realities of now might not favor him.

Na sensible comment like this me I like to dey read.....

God bless you comrade

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Thomasankara(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

He must be 100% Apc now
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by MikoB: 11:24pm On May 13, 2022
Indispensable85:

Hahahahahahahaha......so the endorsement is now fake? Endorsement is only genuine if it's Osinbajo that is endorsed right? U go dey alright las las.

I don't want to argue on this matter, I did not even have time to see the comments quoting me since yesterday, anyway for your own information Osinbajo is even getting stronger, he does not like or need any propangada to add to his value, he is expensive already, just stay tuned all of you will be moody before the 30th,continue to enjoy the propangada induced endorsement for now.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by azikiweironsi(m): 5:30am On May 14, 2022
dettolgel:

I am just curious why would you vote for him?
It's my choice and my palava. Any problem with that ? You have your PVC then vote for your own right candidate without being curious about anybody's choice.
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2022
MikoB:

I don't want to argue on this matter, I did not even have time to see the comments quoting me since yesterday, anyway for your own information Osinbajo is even getting stronger, he does not like or need any propangada to add to his value, he is expensive already, just stay tuned all of you will be moody before the 30th,continue to enjoy the propangada induced endorsement for now.

Hahahahahahahaha.......I laff oooooo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by dettolgel: 8:52am On May 14, 2022
azikiweironsi:

It's my choice and my palava. Any problem with that ? You have your PVC then vote for your own right candidate without being curious about anybody's choice.
Shikena.

I have never voted in Naija and won't anyway. Just wondering.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by mycar: 1:46pm On May 14, 2022
Lightorder:
someone is telling you to beware of the pit you are about to jump into and the demons of poverty , backwardness and stagnation is asking you to believe that he is chasing clout. Oga , you will suffer in this country. You people have been slaughtered severally in the past , what did your brother osinbanjo say ?
There is a saying that goes, never outshine your master, besides, Osibanjo has no constitutional power to give instructions to any minister unless if delegated to do so by mr. president. It has always been difficult to work under any dullard of a boss.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Lightorder: 3:19pm On May 14, 2022
mycar:

There is a saying that goes, never outshine your master, besides, Osibanjo has no constitutional power to give instructions to any minister unless if delegated to do so by mr. president. It has always been difficult to work under any dullard of a boss.
dont forget that it was same office that Atiku occupied during Obasanjo tenure and we were hearing him talking

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by mycar: 6:30am On May 15, 2022
Lightorder:
dont forget that it was same office that Atiku occupied during Obasanjo tenure and we were hearing him talking
Because OBJ was better than buhari and with sound mind. Obj was in charge of his regime, he delegated power to Atiku whereas buhari is completely the opposite.
The little time he handed over power to Osibanjo, the difference was clear. In as much as I am supporting Mr obi, the truth must be told for the and betterment of this country.
We all stand to benefit from a better Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Caseless: 6:31am On May 15, 2022
adefitim:

Na sensible comment like this me I like to dey read.....

God bless you comrade
amen! God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Caseless: 6:35am On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:

100%

70%
You forgot to include d VP factor into d mix.
The north fears that knows that there's just but a step BTW d 'VP' and 'p' and dt If anything 'happens' to d 'p', based on d constitution, d 'VP' will be elevated. They fear a repeat of 1966, and rightfully so. This will count against atiku were an obi to be his VP candidate.

100%

100%

60%
How did anambala fare under his 8-year watch?
We can't deny the fact that Obi did well in Administratively.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Caseless: 6:49am On May 15, 2022
chaddy16:
Are Tilunbu and Atifu the kinds of leaders that can make Nigeria a great nation. I am so unhappy with how the people most especially we youths glorify this old men. If the youths in this country can come out in numbers to vote, we can chase all this thief's back to their villages. Why did France elect a young and vibrant leader? Should we continue to remain like this as a nation? This leaders are dividing us. It's so unfortunate.
have the youth not been rigged out already when the expression of interest form is 100 million naira?

We just have to make do with what we have left. That's like choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea - you are left with no other choice. And these 2 parties are the 2 that can actually win elections.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Caseless: 6:51am On May 15, 2022
Hoodnigga123:
You get sense. I agree with every statement you made

cool
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Lightorder: 12:15pm On May 15, 2022
mycar:

Because OBJ was better than buhari and with sound mind. Obj was in charge of his regime, he delegated power to Atiku whereas buhari is completely the opposite.
The little time he handed over power to Osibanjo, the difference was clear. In as much as I am supporting Mr obi, the truth must be told for the and betterment of this country.
We all stand to benefit from a better Nigeria.
you have a point there but if we must say the truth, Nigeria doesn’t need a push around or a calm person as a leader in a time like this. Peter Obi is a very innovative and stubborn leader , who doesn’t care to know whose ox is gored. He is also a grassroots leader who has the commoners on the street at heart. The elites never loved him much . Ask Anambarians. Very judicious at spending. He is not a new commer when it comes to economic management.Osinbajo cannot stand Nigeria pressure and you know that he would be highly manipulated. No one tries manipulation on Obi .
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by syntekelite(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
An osibanjo,peter obi,wike is better that all the fulani presidents.. leave your imagined spite out the equation my people save your country vote out extremists, violence and jihadists. They have a game plan.. the train kidnap they have stylishly released the core important muslims, gumi just told the govt to accede to terrorists demand, the sad deborahs case atiku has retracted his initial statement,the signs re there my people dont let the stoked hatred btw south and west they pushed you all to with propaganda to take control of your wisdom..check round naija no ibo hates yoruba its only online they trying to stoke such sentiments..
Be wise vote them all out..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.