Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) (41165 Views)

Both Old And New Notes Are Now Legal Tender – CBN Official / Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Soludo Tours Government Offices To Check Compliance: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
The Gov of Anambra state Gov Chukwuma Soludo Tour the massive industrial estates of Innoson vehicle manufacturing company (IVM) Nnewi with his team, he also visited the new CNG vehicle manufacturing plant Innoson is building in Nnewi

From governor Soludo's official page

Stepping into the industrious heart of Nnewi, as I navigated the bustling lines of the Innoson Manufacturing Plant, I was filled with awe at the innovation, resilience and forward-thinking that has become synonymous with this proudly Nigerian brand. This is the narrative of progress we must celebrate and spread.

Innoson embodies our collective aspirations and serves as tangible evidence of our capabilities. Imagine a Nigeria where we place such strong belief in our talents and resources that we patronize our products, thereby creating jobs and boosting our economy. This is the Nigeria we yearn for, and this is the Nigeria that brands like Innoson Vehicles are helping us build.

I was truly astonished to witness the workforce and the sophisticated use of technology being adeptly managed by our indigenous individuals

I applaud Chief Innoson Chukwuma for his unwavering belief in Nigeria, and importantly, in Anambra by choosing to locate his enterprise here. I made a proclamation during my campaign that, if employed as your Governor, I would make Innoson vehicles my official mode of transportation. Today, I reaffirm that commitment.

I am prepared to serve as the Chief Marketing Officer for any indigenous manufacturer. I urge you to consider Anambra as your headquarters and to employ our indigenous workforce. It is the government's role to provide an enabling environment, security and uphold law and order, and I am dedicated to ensuring that we deliver on this promise.

This is Anambra, the Light of the Nation!

CC. Soludo CFR.l

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid07oQUjYSX7ANDcNNPQoYVSrmv5EvBSpxPBeRN5svVxnzcPxvdinnX5CZVVaUPUvEql&id=100069540374656&mibextid=Nif5oz

Watch the video to see Innoson Massive Industrial Estates including the new CNG vehicle manufacturing company he is building in Nnewi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVI43DPJig?si=aAWkaGQpdXFQf5Nz

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by olaiya2007(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nice

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
Innoson building new CNG vehicle manufacturing plant

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Ogene001: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Nnewi to the world

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Jcoleworld911: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Innoson, the man of the peopleđź‘Ť

The pride of Africans

God bless the great Igbo race

186 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by LikeAking: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
Gov Soludo, I am not feeling your impact, despite all your educational qualifications and expertise…

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
LikeAking:
Gov Soludo, I am not feeling your impact, despite all your educational qualifications and expertise…

You're ignorant on what's happening in Anambra state

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by LikeAking: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

You're ignorant on what's happening in Anambra state

What’s happening in Anambra?

Abeg show me…

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
More from Innoson

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
More from Innoson

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by bender79: 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ronu people left the page.

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by LikeAking: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

You're ignorant

Shame on u.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by MEEVEET: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
Innoson is my brother he needs to partner with Fidelity bank

Produce and give to our Igbo brothers on hire purchase to enter into the transport industry

This is a multi billion naira industry we igbos can dominate

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Ohibenemma(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
Wonderful one from the East! Innoson to the world!

73 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by SoNature(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
MEEVEET:
Innoson is my brother he needs to partner with Fidelity bank

Produce and give to our Igbo brothers on hire purchase to enter into the transport industry

This is a multi billion naira industry we igbos can dominate

Igbos already dominate the organised transportation business in Nigeria.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Cyrus176(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=Jcoleworld911 post=127334129]Innoson, the man of the people
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by MEEVEET: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
SoNature:

Igbos already dominate the most organised transportation business in Nigeria.
We can do more... South West is untapped

North Central is untapped

Intra cities are largely unorganized

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by TANID(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
Innoson, the man of the peopleđź‘Ť
The pride of Africans
God bless the great Igbo race

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
More

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by christejames(m): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
God bless Ala-Igbo cool

Progress is our watchword!

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Burgermotors: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
Only God knows how fast Igbo land will develop if we get biafra

78 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Urheadmaster(m): 1:54am On Dec 06, 2023
This is Nnewi in Anambra state to be precised cool

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by Buharidgeneral: 2:35am On Dec 06, 2023
Urheadmaster:
This is Nnewi Anambra state to be precise cool
...where averybody is a billionaire

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by IGBOSON1: 3:28am On Dec 06, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

...where averybody is a billionaire

Amen!

Thanks for the prayer point! wink

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by IGBOSON1: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2023
MEEVEET:

We can do more... South West is untapped

North Central is untapped

Intra cities are largely unorganized

You forgot to mention going international and extending into west and central Africa!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by NwekereNdokl: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 7:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Nlpfmod
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ANSMEDIA: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2023
Innoson has proved that you can succeed in business staying in Southeast

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by PedoBear: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2023
Let me wait when IVM starts producing manual vehicles
Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by SSFeedsNigeria: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2023
Soludo should reach out to Northern and SS governors and encourage them to order from innoson. Even going as far as wooing some neighboring African countries to order from Innoson. That’s what he should be doing instead of empty words. Innoson has really done great as an individual, at this point, he needs diplomatic assistance. That’s what other car producing countries do, they market their brands to other nations.

Innoson alone can make Nigeria rich and industrialized if the government can assist the company to reach their maximum potential. We can easily dominate African market.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by BitterTruth0001: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2023
bender79:
Ronu people left the page.

Unnecessary this.
What do you want from them ? Attention ?
Behave yourself bro

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) by ColonelMichael: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2023
Rr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission / Diezani Played God, Even Jonathan Could Not Tame Her – Agbaje / PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.