Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. (952 Views)

Ukraine Hit Russia With Drones & Missiles / Picture Of The Russian Ship 'Moskva' Destroyed By Ukrainian Missiles / Breaking::ukraine Kills Another Russian General. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 8:56pm On May 12, 2022
Breaking just now... grin

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
I will advise you. Anytime western media says Ukraine hits/destroyed anything, wait for 2 days before broadcasting. Okay?

TRUTH/FACTS no go shame us o.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
topcatking:
I will advise you. Anytime western media says Ukraine hits/destroyed anything, wait for 2 days before broadcasting. Okay?

Cry baby
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 9:09pm On May 12, 2022
Poor pouTin don enter one chance.

Ukraine no get respect for this fake and bootlegged Kremlin superpower.

Ukraine just dey slap pouTin left and right... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
topcatking:

Koburu.. shey you need bucket for your tears..
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Svlla: 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
Ukraine continue their daredevil stunts on the snake island despite losing men and equipments each time

Expect a battle for Zmiiny (snake) Island in the coming days

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by AldrichAmes: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
Another fake news. cheesy

They’re basically pulling “hit new ship” out of their arses the same way they pull “killed Russian general” out of their arses.

They had success once which wasn’t even a direct hit but every time I get pummelled on the battlefield - it’s time for a lousy claim, lol.

This has been on Twitter all day yet even Ukrainian MoD and 90% of pro-Ukraine Twitter are yet to claim it, lol.

And don’t quote me, old Tinubu buttcrack sniffing man.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Koburu.. shey you need bucket for your tears..

No tears here. I'm smiling actually.
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
Akuruoulo:

Cry baby

No tears Here, I'm actually smiling.

I wonder what it is with you people that can't take a comment , without offensive responses...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by AldrichAmes: 9:24pm On May 12, 2022
BTW, the ship just docked at Sevastopol port a couple of hours ago based on satellite images.

Ghost of Sevastopol - a ship with 9 lives like the killed Russian generals, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 9:27pm On May 12, 2022
topcatking:

No tears here. I'm smiling actually.

Feel free to fool and keep fooling yourself.. grin
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Feel free to fool and keep fooling yourself.. grin

I believe the fool is the one who chose to be offensive in responding to a comment( without seeming provocation.

It would be understandable if you are a teen/kid. But, more's the pity if you are an adult.
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 11:30pm On May 12, 2022
topcatking:

I believe the fool is the one who chose to be offensive in responding to a comment( without seeming provocation.

It would be understandable if you are a teen/kid. But, more's the pity if you are an adult.

I was actually trying to get a bucket to shed your tears inside, see how ungrateful you are.

Sad..
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Merisbankie(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Poor pouTin don enter one chance.

Ukraine no get respect for this fake and bootlegged Kremlin superpower.

Ukraine just dey slap pouTin left and right... grin
nah your papa light dat ship �
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 2:18am On May 13, 2022
Merisbankie:

nah your papa light dat ship �

Wetin ya papa got to do with the topic or useless blown away pouTin ship?
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Merisbankie(m): 2:19am On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:

Wetin ya papa got to do with the topic or useless blown away pouTin ship?
y is your papa ass pained
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by plaindealer: 2:30am On May 13, 2022
[s]
Merisbankie:

y is your papa ass pained
[/s]

This one get papa issues..

Ndo.. grin grin
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Jimasun: 4:02am On May 13, 2022
Plaindealer aka Tinubu cocaine pusher, are you aware Germany and over 20 companies in Euro are now buying gas with rubles?
You have started another round of propaganda.
Instead of you to stick to Tinubu the ancestor's campaign, you are sticking your nose in a matter beyond propaganda.
I know Tinubu is a CIA project so you must be with America.
Western puppet

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Jimasun: 4:32am On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What's your TinubUobsession, patasniffing and hallucinations got to do with the topic?

Of course, no ipobian post is complete without Tinubu lamentations, prostration and frustration..

Ndo.. grin grin
Oloriburuku I am Yoruba ponbelle.
You want someone that cannot hold a glass of water to rule Nigeria.
Atenuje wan kill you.
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Jimasun: 5:39am On May 13, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Why is this ipob raging mad and barking like bingo?

You no take your medicine?

grin grin
Eko Ile, walahi you dey craze. You want ancestor to become president
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by luluosas(m): 9:21am On May 13, 2022
Okay. Waiting for Russia to debunk the news as usual. Putin stop the needles war now.

Make 3 dollars a day legitly. Get inbox to learn and earn
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by VOICEofORIENTAL: 9:32pm On May 13, 2022
topcatking:

Haba Bros are you angry that Russia is losing the war.

So which media outlets should we trust?

Is it Ria novosti, RT, Sputnik, Tass, Tik Tok or which one?
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 13, 2022
VOICEofORIENTAL:
Haba Bros are you angry that Russia is losing the war.

So which media outlets should we trust?

Is it Ria novosti, RT, Sputnik, Tass, Tik Tok or which one?

Angry keh? It's more a call to be sure before we post. I mean we've seen cases where claims were made (by both sides) and later it turned out to be "spin" propaganda.

If you say Ukraine is winning and Russia losing, well, good for them.

So, it was not mockery , it was more an admonition.

Nothing personal.
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Akuruoulo(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2022
topcatking:

No tears Here, I'm actually smiling.

I wonder what it is with you people that can't take a comment , without offensive responses...

is cry baby an offensive word ?
Pootards morale is really down
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 16, 2022
Akuruoulo:
[/b]is cry baby an offensive word ?[b]
Pootards morale is really down

The fact that you would ask the above question, and your next statement simply confirms the calibre of your mental and social faculties.
Re: Breaking: Ukraine Hit Another Russian Ship. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2022
topcatking:

The fact that you would ask the above question, and your next statement simply confirms the calibre of your mental and social faculties.
Cry man

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Troops Blow Up Bridges Before Withdrawal From ‘encircled’ Bakhmut / Israel Introduces Anti-Christianity’ Bill, Netanyahu Allays Fear / America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.