Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) (957 Views)

Iran WARNS Israel - “Any More War Crimes And We Will Intervene” / ICC Finds UK's War Crimes But Will Not Take Action / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by STRI1: 6:26am On May 27, 2023
This video shows Turture and carnage being dine to the Iraqis during the invasion of Iraq, leading to the death of over 1 million people. Despite this invasion not being supported by United Nations, United Nations security council. The USA still went ahead yo invade the country, they also bred a lot of terrorist in this camps.

The Americans naked their victims, raped them and electrocuted many to death. Same with Guantanamo bay prison in Cuba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnSiLM0j1Nw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by vastolord4(m): 7:20am On May 27, 2023
Putin is a Saint compared to the American gov.. if you know, you know

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Eneye4me: 8:04am On May 27, 2023
The USA is evil!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by eepeepook: 12:45pm On May 27, 2023
Zzzz. Pictures older than many here. War is not honourable. Things of this sort always happen.
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:27pm On May 27, 2023
In 2003 I watched it on al Jazeera of how a US military service woman unlished a dog on a naked Iraqi man who was on handcuff, that action was decried globally and she was eventually court-martialed.
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Mantilla(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2023
I will always say it over and over again..
The US is the greatest hypocritical nation of all time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Abiajiga(m): 8:59pm On May 27, 2023
Mantilla:
I will always say it over and over again..
The US is the greatest hypocritical nation of all time.
Evening bro hope your weekend is good, pls i would like to reach you on mobile so we can discuss on scripting of a story and its subsequent production. I cant drop my number here cuz of rules bt it ll be in my signature, or u could drop urs in ur profile so i can reach u. Thanks
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Mantilla(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2023
Abiajiga:

Evening bro hope your weekend is good, pls i would like to reach you on mobile so we can discuss on scripting of a story and its subsequent production. I cant drop my number here cuz of rules bt it ll be in my signature, or u could drop urs in ur profile so i can reach u. Thanks

Email: chimaobiemike@gmail.com
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Abiajiga(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Mantilla:

please check your mail sir
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2023
vastolord4:
Putin is a Saint compared to the American gov.. if you know, you know
yes.
Re: America War Crimes And Turture In Abu Ghraib Prison (Pictures) by Abiajiga(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mantilla:

left you a mail boss

(1) (Reply)

Hyped Ukrainian Counteroffensive Crumbled In 48hrs. / Meet Israel Defence Force( IDF)'s Oldest Reservist / If Usa Was Nigeria, Today's Papers Headlines Would Read Something's Like These-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.