Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gra (1782 Views)

Samsung A Quantum For Urgent Sale Location Ikeja Gra / Gun Fight In Port Harcourt Last Night At GRA The Boss Club 3dead / Exclusive: Why Okada Rider Stabbed DPO Of Ikeja GRA Police Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gra by soundOsonic: 10:48pm On May 12, 2022
Wh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gra by SHINJA: 10:53pm On May 12, 2022
You are talking rubbish

Christians and Muslims will never be one in this country...

Will never well with those mohammadian Terrorists that killed that girl...

God bless southsouth and southwest

9 Likes

Re: Gra by Realmi: 10:54pm On May 12, 2022
Re: Gra by Realmi: 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:
You are talking rubbish

as in eh...
I did not understand the writ up atall

4 Likes

Re: Gra by Pierocash(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2022
Believe me I also wish the innocent girl was Igbo. By now, the mumuallah arkuba cretins in the south here would have heard a language they understand from the umu chineke.

By now, their terrorist leaders including sultan would have been running around in eye service to malhandle those terrorists just to save face. But all of them are at peace right now knowing fully well that nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Gra by Crixxx: 11:17pm On May 12, 2022
soundOsonic:
When you have emnity against someone, and you are looking for a way to fight the person, but there seems not to be any reasons to be confrontational. Do you get the idea?

You don't care about the reasons but you are looking for that spark that will ignite fight between you and your alleged opposition.

Imagine a child that is looking for a reason to fight, when you see that child fighting, you will know it wasn't that day the fight started.

Imagine that scenario, and yes that's what some "tribalist" are waiting for.

They are always about Igbo vs Hausa. Some igbos thinks everybody hates them, everybody are jealous of them. They are the chosen one. They feel so insecure for reasons known to them.

If you are that person that wished the victim was Igbo, to further convince yourself you are persecuted, then I am afraid you need to visit the psych ward. You are just as evil as those killers.

I have dreamed of a day people will abandon their tribe, religion, status and relate with people as they are.
Firat Know that we are all Humans first before any of this prefix we add or identify ourselves.
I belong to no tribe. I am just me, a human. Stop all this tribal war. Allocating blames doesn't solve anything, we need solutions not your views or theories about the bad things happening.
If we are passionate about finding solutions to our problem as we fight ourselves and blame ourselves, we would have moved pass this insecurities long time ago.
Wise up sheeples.

You really sound foolish and the only thing in y'all's brain is Igbo.
What concerns Igbo in the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Gra by Flamees(m): 11:19pm On May 12, 2022
SHINJA:
You are talking rubbish

Christians and Muslims will never be one in this country...

Will never well with those mohammadian Terrorists that killed that girl...

Some people have Become tribalistic to the extent that can't go on a day without behaving like someone who doesn't have brain
This OP one day he go carry tribalistic enter wrong Street forget say he no dey online that day ehh

1 Like

Re: Gra by WhatThen: 11:19pm On May 12, 2022
The most senseless writeup ever conceived and written. Makes no meaning at all.

4 Likes

Re: Gra by Crixxx: 11:20pm On May 12, 2022
Pierocash:
Believe me I also wish the innocent girl was Igbo. By now, the mumuallah arkuba cretins in the south here would have heard a language they understand from the umu chineke.

By now, their terrorist leaders including sultan would have been running around in eye service to malhandle those terrorists just to save face. But all of them are at peace right now knowing fully well that nothing will happen

Shut up, you won't do shit and thank heavens she is not Igbo.
Una go Dy make noise but when army come and them start python dance we won't be able to see any of you because your legs will be touching your head.

1 Like

Re: Gra by Mooh247: 11:46pm On May 12, 2022
Country filled with babarians

Same people beheading naked woman and slicing her vagina just for Biafra, or the ones fighting needless Cult wars selling human parts for rituals would suddenly blame their fellow evil babarians in not that burnt a girl alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gra by Vyzz: 12:47am On May 13, 2022

Whatever happens in Nigeria today, yesterday and tomorrow concerns the igbos...

If a fulani man kills a Yoruba man, somehow people will find a way to link it to igbos..

Damn

2 Likes

Re: Gra by Acme45: 2:58am On May 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Shut up, you won't do shit and thank heavens she is not Igbo.
Una go Dy make noise but when army come and them start python dance we won't be able to see any of you because your legs will be touching your head.
before the army will come, do you know how many aboki wey go pay? So stop supporting rubbish. If that Girl were your sister, I am sure you won't be saying this rubbish
Re: Gra by Collins4u1(m): 7:06am On May 13, 2022
Your dad for just splash the sperm that formed you on the wall

1 Like

Re: Gra by Nobody: 9:11am On May 13, 2022
WhatThen:
The most senseless writeup ever conceived and written. Makes no meaning at all.
Honestly!
My Time don expire for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Gra by YahooG(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2022
What is the essence of the topic,this op is a tribalistic bigot,something happened in sokoto,you are here typing gibberish to cause unnecessary online war even physical fight between Hausa and igbos,Seun delete this Thread,please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gra by DryMouth: 7:52pm On May 13, 2022
Mooh247:
Country filled with babarians

Same people beheading naked woman and slicing her vagina just for Biafra, or the ones fighting needless Cult wars selling human parts for rituals would suddenly blame their fellow evil babarians in not that burnt a girl alive
At least they were not shouting allah akbar in the process. Your religion is devilish
Re: Gra by ObamaMessi: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamTheLaw:
satanist soundOsonic is here.The armed robber also known as Geniuelander
How fargrin
satanist aka soundosonic vibre bidexdo don deactivate him DrFunmiReturns accountgrin

Re: Gra by soundOsonic: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamTheLaw:
satanist soundOsonic is here.The armed robber also known as Geniuelander

Excuse me don't you have something to do with your life. I know you are in a very trying time of your life, but spreading negativity online wouldn't do you any good.
I have been in that phase before and I know how it feels, instead of doing this take a step towards something positive. I know it's hard but just engage yourself with something.
Simply because you are stagnant now doesn't mean you are useless, I know you are using this to spies up your life, nevertheless don't give up keep fighting, but this is not the way to fight luv.
Love and peace �
Re: Gra by Alibaba0: 3:42am On Jul 08, 2022
soundOsonic:
When you have emnity against someone, and you are looking for a way to fight the person, but there seems not to be any reasons to be confrontational. Do you get the idea?

You don't care about the reasons but you are looking for that spark that will ignite fight between you and your alleged opposition.

Imagine a child that is looking for a reason to fight, when you see that child fighting, you will know it wasn't that day the fight started.

Imagine that scenario, and yes that's what some "tribalist" are waiting for.

They are always about Igbo vs Hausa. Some igbos thinks everybody hates them, everybody are jealous of them. They are the chosen one. They feel so insecure for reasons known to them.

If you are that person that wished the victim was Igbo, to further convince yourself you are persecuted, then I am afraid you need to visit the psych ward. You are just as evil as those killers.

I have dreamed of a day people will abandon their tribe, religion, status and relate with people as they are.
Firat Know that we are all Humans first before any of this prefix we add or identify ourselves.
I belong to no tribe. I am just me, a human. Stop all this tribal war. Allocating blames doesn't solve anything, we need solutions not your views or theories about the bad things happening.
If we are passionate about finding solutions to our problem as we fight ourselves and blame ourselves, we would have moved pass this insecurities long time ago.
Wise up sheeples.

Ewu

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor, Exposes Her Maid Who Hacked Into Her Safe And Stole $11k (video) / 25 Year Old Kenyan Girl Said That Her Dad Is Good In Bed Than Her Boyfriend / Robbery At Gbagada Bridge- My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.