Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri (30436 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Shocking Photos From The NYSC Camp In Kwara / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by pkv(m): 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2011
All these and much more 2 come indicate the lord's prophesy on signs of the end tym, they r just a tip of d iceberg.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by software(m): 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2011
god help naija.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by xterra2(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
So this is now false
PLease edit this thread

And precautions should be taken at the Camps they might strike
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by winnepooh: 5:05am On Jul 14, 2011
It is indeed very sad for Nigeria to be seen in this mess!!!. I believe now that GEJ is only a figure head who can do nothing to save the poor people. What is this boko haram nonsense while we have leaders who just look on and see some sect kill others. Its time to deport all northern coppers serving in the west, east and south back to the north to be killed by their boko haram brothers.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by badaki24: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2011
it is very sad that our so called president as been silent over this issue.maybe is because non of his children is there.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by pkv(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2011
winnepooh:

It is indeed very sad for Nigeria to be seen in this mess!!!. I believe now that GEJ is only a figure head who can do nothing to save the poor people. What is this boko haram nonsense while we have leaders who just look on and see some sect kill others. Its time to deport all northern coppers serving in the west, east and south back to the north to be killed by their boko haram brothers.
bros GEJ aint a leader, i actualy see him as a ruler,2 think he wants his tenure increased 4rm 4 2 7yrs ova wat he describes as worrisome security matters, me tink d man has an ulterior motive jo
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by knotty(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2011
Spurious tales from the abyss.
official denial from NYSC hq:

"The story indicating that three corps members died after an explosion in the camp is not only untrue, but unfortunate. Media men should strive hard to make peace and not try to create problems," he said.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5731292-146/nysc_redeploys_corps_members_as_attack.csp
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by executinal(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2011
sonyvaio:

Brig-Gen. Maharazu Ismaila Tsiga
TENDER YOUR RESIGNATION

Sure he must go. the time is up for him angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by atasteve: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2011
nysc
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dustydee: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2011
Rumor mongers. Mtscheeeew.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by BetaThings: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2011
The NYSC boss denounced a media report indicating that there was a bomb blast at the Borno NYSC Camp on Tuesday, saying it was untrue.

"The story indicating that three corps members died after an explosion in the camp is not only untrue, but unfortunate. Media men should strive hard to make peace and not try to create problems," he said.

He also expressed shock over some text messages indicating that the NYSC camp in Jigawa was on fire.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5731292-146/nysc_redeploys_corps_members_as_attack.csp
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by k2kay(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2011
WHAT A REAL PRESIDENT SHOULD DO

1. Tsiga should be arrested and court-martialed

2. Declare Martial Law (state of emergency) in Borno State

3. Lock down the borders

4. Since the locals are hiding the terrorists, they should remain indoors too.

5. Commence intensive and extensive Street to Street, House to House Search

6. 24-7 helicopter surveillance, Use state of the art equipments like thermal imaging camera to detect those hiding
under the cover of darkness

7. the last commandment, do not and i repeat, DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!

The war against terror can only be won with[b] TECHNOLOGY AND BRAINS.
[/b]
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dustydee: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^ +1
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by teemon: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2011
They have a plan to install Northern Nigeria as an Islamic state.

In order to be successful in that mission they needed to do two things in-house:

1. Clean out weak links that have either proven in past actions or possible ones in future that they are liberal and neutral on the issues of religion and culture.

2. Establish a walk-the-talk perception that forces Arewa politicians to capitulate and become Boko assets.

I have every reason to believe there are two sponsors behind their action.

1. Sudan/Chad/Somalia axis.

2. International arms dealer looking for next hot spots for revenue and legitimacy in international conflict management. Ex. Blackwater.

It would seem ordinarily and logical to think releasing this high profile list would turn the population and favOr against them. However, this is strategic military planning.

You first deploy fear and shock the psyche of the population; then you pick on the most formidable security apparatus and humiliate it. Thereby creating a vacuum security and a state of suspense. Then, you bully and intimidate the high heirarchy of the elite class. You define and install your own security enclave or a refugee camp. You carry out a series of attack and recover assault and then deploy a propaganda to turn the population against the government. Finally you overturn and demolish the government.

Boko may have started few years ago as a small religious group for small scale gains at the local level.

The boko we have today is an entity competing with the Federal Government for sovereingty rights.
k2kay:

WHAT A REAL PRESIDENT SHOULD DO

1. Tsiga should be arrested and court-martialed

2. Declare Martial Law (state of emergency) in Borno State

3. Lock down the borders

4. Since the locals are hiding the terrorists, they should remain indoors too.

5. Commence intensive and extensive Street to Street, House to House Search

6. 24-7 helicopter surveillance, Use state of the art equipments like thermal imaging camera to detect those hiding
under the cover of darkness

7. the last commandment, do not and i repeat, DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS!!!

The war against terror can only be won with[b] TECHNOLOGY AND BRAINS.
[/b]

Your method is good but you know what?, the international community will be against it am sure you remember what happended in Odi during Baba Iyabo's regime
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Reanaa: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2011
why would Tsiga send corpers to these states in the firt place? i listened through the media he said any corper who wish to redeploy should indicate by applying. in the face of this emergency he is still not using his brain to evacuate nysc from these bokoharam's state. this country is merciless including those ignorant graduate who doesnt value their live by going to serve in the north.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by emenim(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
Please, with all due respect to serving the Nation. Is it a do or die thing to go through NYSC. We all heard of the sad event that happened in April immediately after the presidential elections, how they butchered so many youth corpers. Why are some parents still allowing their children or ward to go and serve in the north. Ok, may be you think it is only those that engage in NYSC that will eventually get a job after graduation. SORRY !!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by teemon: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2011
They have a plan to install Northern Nigeria as an Islamic state.= foolishness grin,they can achieve that by forming a northern state league nobody will question them.

1. Clean out weak links that have either proven in past actions or possible ones in future that they are liberal and neutral on the issues of religion and culture.=  why have they not bomb Sokoto,Kano,zamfara or all the other nothern state yet? does it mean all the people there are strong muslims?

2. Establish a walk-the-talk perception that forces Arewa politicians to capitulate and become Boko assets.= They only want their share of the national cake cheesy(Amenity so that some billion of naira could be shared among some shameless elder statemen).

I have every reason to believe there are two sponsors behind their action.

1. Sudan/Chad/Somalia axis.= shocked LMAO resources of all of them put together is not up to the monthly allocation FG gives Zamfara(the poorest state in naija). so how dem(Sudan/Chad/Somalia axis) wan do?

2. International arms dealer looking for next hot spots for revenue and legitimacy in international conflict management. Ex. Blackwater.=  :oif thats true they are really senseless cause they will have made far more money in their lifetime if they come to nigeria to do legitimate business make dem ask MTN,Standard chatered,Chervon,Shell the Vaswani brothers and even baba Dangote.

It would seem ordinarily and logical to think releasing this high profile list would turn the population and favOr against them. However, this is strategic military planning.= kai i miss baba Iyabo cry,but an average Nigerian love life so no naija people will favor them not even the youth in the north.

You first deploy fear and shock the psyche of the population; then you pick on the most formidable security apparatus and humiliate it.= It patically impossible even if they bomb police head quaters do not mean they can take our the Nigerian military amusing the military is not involve in double games anyway!

Thereby creating a vacuum security and a state of suspense. =  even if the 19 northern state are grounded the other 17 have serious military formation that will cause several billions of naira in ammuniton buying to take out.it will cost over  $2billion(who get that kind money to waste?) to fight the nigerian military and win that is why we have not have military coup in Nigeria till now.

Then, you bully and intimidate the high heirarchy of the elite class. = Which elite ? The elite are not in Nigeria they are all in the diaspora already, you think what happen in Egyht can happen in Nigeria? e go tey, lol!

You define and install your own security enclave or a refugee camp. = Trash! dem forget sey nigeria is not just the business of Nigerian alone the international community have a serious stake in Nigeria,beside war never start for naija all embassy in Nigeria have well over 100,000 visa application

You carry out a series of attack and recover assault and then deploy a propaganda to turn the population against the government. = that can be achieve very easily without sheading any blood make dem enquire from Tinubu and other ACN people.

Finally you overturn and demolish the government. = make dem bring "credible candidate" share money around dem go get vote from even Pastors! once they have their person as the presido they can do any thing they like to do.

Boko may have started few years ago as a small religious group for small scale gains at the local level.=they will fade out like OPC and Bakassi its just a matter of time bet am lipsrsealed.

The boko we have today is an entity competing with the Federal Government for sovereingty rights. = until they kill one big fish say a big politician from East or West them just be fry for the FG they can even match the niger delta militant less alone the nigerian military.

Lets now bring in the God factor in, christians in Nigeria even pray more than the people that brought the gospel to Nigeria lol! so My last word for them :Nigeria is africa's God's own country if not after the death of Abacha and Abiola naija for don scatter,other people have tried to tear nigeria(Orkar's coup,OPC,Bakassi niger delta etc) apart but still nigeria is still united. cool
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by kolo007: 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2011
Anybody that decides to go the afgan bleeped up states ie Bauchi, Borno , Jigawa , Yobe(and other bleeped up northern states) if a big fool and a slowpoke!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by lexandra(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
re::
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by IG: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2011
I have not read through all the posts but the story is false. The NYSC camp was NOT attacked. I think what is happening is that NYSC is redeploying corp members from Borno state. And how did I know that?

I am posting this from Maiduguri now.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by kolo007: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2011
Insert Quote
I have not read through all the posts but the story is false. The NYSC camp was NOT attacked. I think what is happening is that NYSC is redeploying corp members from Borno state. And how did I know that?

@IG what the fukc are you doing there? are you on a death wish or something? Pity your parents at least for paying for your ass through school all these years and GET THE FKCU OUTTA THAT WAR ZONE!!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by SharafG: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
MUCH ADO ABOUT FALSE NEWS!

Pple shuld think well b4 posting on dis webpage and others pls!

Up till moment, nobody has confirmd this cookd story. All are just reacting emotionally.

JARUS, u startd dis topic. Pls DINOUNCE IT SINCE U CAN NOT CONFIRM IT & NYSC and pple right inside d camp said it's UNTRUE. WETIN U GAIN FRM HOT LIES?
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by SharafG: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2011
Sorry, maddock started it not Jarus pls! May be because I like Jarus bt d story is not true though NYSC has began redeployment of corpers posted to Borno.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by IG: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
kolo007:

Insert Quote

@IG what the fukc are you doing there? are you on a death wish or something? Pity your parents at least for paying for your Bottom through school all these years and GET THE FKCU OUTTA THAT WAR ZONE!!!!!

@kolo007, thanks for the concern but I am from Maiduguri. I served way back in 2006 in Abia state. I drive pass the Biu road junction that leads to the NYSC camp on my way to the office daily. The real "red zones" in Maiduguri constitute less than one eighth of the town. The panic currently in town is because the JTF has vowed to take revenge on any community where Boko Haram bomb their members. So as you can see, communities with no military presence are the safest in Maiduguri. Just so you know, we still move around in town, go to the market, go to the office and some even go out to play football every evening.

Surprisingly, the Igbos have proved to be more more resilient than many Hausas. Most Igbos still open their shops unlike many Hausas who are leaving town. My Igbo neighbour told me that she is leaving town not because of Boko Haram, but because her relatives threatened to disown her is she stayed back.

I am not saying that there are no threats in Maiduguri, the Boko Haram threat have been there for close to year. What compounded the situation now is the additional JTF threat.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Abbycite(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
I don't really know what is wrong with this Boko people, if only they know what they are fighting for, it will be better. When the Niger Delta Militant was agitating, it was all clear what they are fighting for. But this people, they appear to be fighting their shadows, no real purpose. I think it is now the right time to make this people pay for their STUPIDITY. If they want to live in stone ages, let's put them there!
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by Choicey: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2011
It is not true. I have been communicating with my frnd there, no such news, I can't wait 4 d 3wks to be over, wat rubbish national service. Like joke, like joke, Nigeria is turning to Iraq n Pakistan, But I know God is not asleep.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by beespak7(m): 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2011
Tsiga or what ever he calls himself should stop the posting of southern youth corpers to the troubled north or he risk being charged with mass man slaugther!!! mumu hausa goat angry
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by DAWUYE(m): 3:26pm On Mar 08, 2012
Pals the Bambing of the NYSC camp is not true, Im right now in Maiduguri.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by daroz(m): 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
check the date the stuff was posted and check the date u are now replying. No wonder, u are new
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by dafman10(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
grin
DAWUYE:

Pals the Bambing of the NYSC camp is not true, Im right now in Maiduguri.

Bloody otondoh. Come on go march n jog. Otondoh 4 NYSC and Otondoh 4 Nairaland.
Re: Boko Haram Bombs NYSC Orientation Camp In Maiduguri by joshua8862(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
This illiterates are biting more than they can chew because this is a call for war from B.H to other zones. undecided undecided undecided undecided I dey vex self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Spent My ₦180k Alawee On Betting / Obituary Of Borno Corper, Kenechukwu Ejike Kennedy As Corpse Leaves For Enugu / NYSC Gives Conditions For Payment Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.