Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto (850 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by Strongdickfresh: 11:01pm On May 12, 2022
This is the remains of Deborah I guess prophet Muhammed and Allah are so happy right now?

The killing and burning of Deborah is highly condemnable and should never be encouraged. They have no right whatever to kill her. The Sokoto State Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal and the Federal Government should act swiftly to arrest the culprits as soon as possible. They should be killed by burning them as well.

RIP Deborah

May her soul rest in bosom of the God.

#ChristainlivesMatterInNorthNigeria.

Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by Haakeem(m): 11:09pm On May 12, 2022
Una don see food chop, enjoy.

I'm sure no muslim on this nl forum is in support of what the disbelivers diguising as a muslim done to the lady.
Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by God1000(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2022
This is heart rending, there will be reprisal attacks if government fails to arrest and prosecute the bastards that did this
Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by BabbanBura(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2022
Haakeem:

I'm sure no muslim on this nl forum is in support of what the disbelivers diguising as a muslim done to the lady.

Dem dey plenty woo, they are just scared of the backlash na why dem go mute!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by peterincredible: 12:05am On May 13, 2022
Religion can Neva bring peace to this world anyway rest in peace to the dead
Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by 4teenblaq: 12:44am On May 13, 2022
Haakeem:

Religion of shit.. Come and kill me...

I wan burst person head with my pistol

Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:04am On May 13, 2022
angry
Re: This Is The Remains Of Deborah Who Was Killed And Burnt By Muslims In Sokoto by Bankowner: 2:03am On May 13, 2022
Oga!

That picture is not of Deborah, give the dead some respect.

(1) (Reply)

Calling JESUS A PROPHET Is BLASPHEMY / Question Of The Day!!! / What Is Worship All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.