Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs (71962 Views)

Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married / Davido's Supermodel Ex, Sira Kante Stuns In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by everythinggirly(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2022
Get well soon beautiful lady.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Mooh247: 9:19am On May 13, 2022
May God heal her
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 9:22am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Those who have the attitude of stereotyping persons with tattoos..I hope y'all can see the nurse has one on her hand and she's doing just fine at her place of work.. undecided

That's by the way..the lady looks so fine despite her condition..
his.

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Fiscus105(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2022
I pity poor man that would end up marrying Davido and wizkid exes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2022
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGIA0-twm4c

Davido's ex girlfriend Sira kante was involved in a fetal accident that broke her spine and crippled her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cddx3IIsF2i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
You see what money can do,4 days and she is already fine from a fatal accident,poverty no good,some people have been in the hospital for a year only cos of headache and they cant afford panadol

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by ufotty2001: 9:29am On May 13, 2022
The most dangerous injury someone can have is to become blind and spinal cord injury. Nobody should pray for such to happen to him/her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by leofab(f): 9:30am On May 13, 2022
QR to her
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by MegaFd(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Those who have the attitude of stereotyping persons with tattoos..I hope y'all can see the nurse has one on her hand and she's doing just fine at her place of work.. undecided

That is still not enough JUSTIFICATION.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by JBoss25(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2022
Davido sabi fine babes oo

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by korm2me(m): 9:35am On May 13, 2022
Fatal accident and she is still alive to type
Op intended to type ghastly accident I guess

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by headbasher96(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2022
Person fracture spine break rib not one but 2 and is still chasing clout do u know what a fractured spinal cord mean not to talk of 2 ribs from the cage everybody want trend sha last last scrap dealer ma the use tiktok and whatsapp am not surprised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Emekuss(m): 9:41am On May 13, 2022
I wish her a speedy recovery.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Najdorf: 10:10am On May 13, 2022
mema900:

Its fine in a country where the economy is stable enough to give u enough time to go do tatoo.

Here, the police man knows there is no job anywhere, he knows life is hard for an average Nigeria, he knows its difficult to make money here. So when u have enough money and enough time to go do tatoo...he would want to know how u did it...its a sign u r making easy money, he wants to know how come u make easy money in such a harsh economy....this is the issue
On point
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by AbuAeesha: 10:11am On May 13, 2022
shameful title ****'s Ex, that were never married.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by PlayerMeji: 10:23am On May 13, 2022
Oyinbo wey don do everything wey dem need, na dem you wan use dey take we dey compare?

Tattoo no be we culture o, make we leave am for people wey he dey fit. No be we wey black like charcoal wey go still go pay money make dem write something with black ink on top de body.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by tnerro1(m): 10:25am On May 13, 2022
Abeg, ex na ex, leave ex along jor
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On May 13, 2022
explorerinfinit:
his.
Thanks.. kiss
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Dshocker(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2022
But they never dated,she never agreed on the relationship,they ended up being friends

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africans be criticizing you for your looks..such a myopic reasoning..

Then go ahead and tattoo your body naw, who hold you.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Godispeace: 10:38am On May 13, 2022
ediot when u get to abroad where its their value and do it as u like and never come back to africa again, oponu, eleribu , Africa culture and values are good enough to be respected , useless fools like take into drugs , crimes and money rituals in the name of being abroad person/cruise shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Favmil101(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Africans be criticizing you for your looks..such a myopic reasoning..

Go and get that tattoo your family is already disappointed in you
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45am On May 13, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot when u get to abroad where its their value and do it as u like and never come back to africa again, oponu, eleribu , Africa culture and values are good enough to be respected , useless fools like take into drugs , crimes and money rituals in the name of being abroad person/cruise shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abroad? shocked
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48am On May 13, 2022
Favmil101:

Go and get that tattoo your family is already disappointed in you
Thanks for the compliment..would you love to see mine? grin
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Originalsly: 10:54am On May 13, 2022
Hmmm..... fractured spine and sitting up?... and walking? .... and fractured ribs? Unless this happened some time ago and she is now in rehab. Accident.... most likely not a major accident but she was not wearing a seat belt and was shot out from the seat. On her.... she is naturally pretty ... no doubt. Must say.... of allllll the girls throwing themselves at Davido..... of allllll the girls abroad... Whites...Asians.... Latinas.... he goes for the ehmmmmm...... dark low value useless Nigerian girls.... unlike sooooo many other celebrities . I salute him for that.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Favmil101(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the compliment..would you love to see mine? grin
Not at all grin
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by mrdharkchild(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2022
Thank God, not your fans.
There are no cameras in hell fire.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:15am On May 13, 2022
Favmil101:
Not at all grin
cry
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by Favmil101(m): 11:21am On May 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cry
I like ur maturity though
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by jimb(m): 11:22am On May 13, 2022
plaiting hair on a hospital bed?
her case is not serious.
Re: Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Favmil101:

I like ur maturity though
Pls don't..I might disappoint you.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House: Jude Okoye New Mansion In Pictures + Video / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.