Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant (552 Views)

What Do You Call This Fruit? (pictures) / Who Knows The Name Of This Fruit Plant? / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by uwuana: 2:50am On May 13, 2022
Please what is the English name of this fruit /plant? This thing dealt with me seriously when growing up as a child. Hausa used to called it karara.

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by gaby(m): 2:52am On May 13, 2022
uwuana:
Please what is the English name of this fruit /plant? This thing dealt with me seriously when growing up as a child. Hausa used to called it karara.

That is the almighty Devil beans a.k.a "iwerepe".

I can't forget my innocent childhood experience with this ewa from the stables of the demon.

To make matters worse, I come go pour water for body.

It was finished....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by uwuana: 2:53am On May 13, 2022
gaby:

Ab
??
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by Enskynelson(m): 3:37am On May 13, 2022
Devil Beans... I remember my experience with this as a child. I climbed to pick some cashew fruits. That was how I rolled n@ked in the sand scrubbing hell out of the areas that the beans touched.

It is leguminous plan, a cover crop with broad leaves. It is usually harmless when fresh... but once it becomes dry, the devil out of the beans comes all out ready to disgrace anyone who messes with it.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by Praktikals(m): 3:43am On May 13, 2022
Boko haram beans
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by Bahamas95(m): 4:07am On May 13, 2022
This is the first time am seeing it.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by AdeniyiA(m): 5:20am On May 13, 2022
Devil bean
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by VeryWickedMan: 6:10am On May 13, 2022
I love this beans. Very nutritous.
I will boil it & feed it to my children.
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by uwuana: 7:52pm On May 13, 2022
Enskynelson:
Devil Beans... I remember my experience with this as a child. I climbed to pick some cashew fruits. That was how I rolled n@ked in the sand scrubbing hell out of the areas that the beans touched.

It is leguminous plan, a cover crop with broad leaves. It is usually harmless when fresh... but once it becomes dry, the devil out of the beans comes all out ready to disgrace anyone who messes with it.
grin grin grin, it's was a real awful experience
Re: Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit /plant by chukskafor(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2022
It's called mucuna prurience or velvet beans

uwuana:

(1) (Reply)

Washington 'pot Shops' Hit Byshortage On First Day Of Sales / Most Reliable Plantain Farm Managers / E-commerce For Agribusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.