Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban (8776 Views)

Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10,487,972 - INEC / Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by Lush100(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2022
Liars.
80 million indeed.

Lori iro
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by wizelink(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2022
How has this new development curb terrorism, banditary, kidnapping, etc that have held Nigeria at her jugular vein?

the program was primarily created to curb these menace but they are still in operation unabated destroying anything that come their way
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by lordpain11(m): 7:17am On May 13, 2022
post=112779488:
More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon..

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Nigeria will be great again whether you and your ilks like it or not.
Peace out!
rubbish

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by ChristineC: 7:53am On May 13, 2022
so what is the point of all these really when you cannot vote with the NIN or better still, BVN? there's multiplication of government identities in Nigeria, it's just pure foolishness.
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:58am On May 13, 2022
Will it be useful to the Nigerian govt in fighting insecurity?
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by solsticey2k3(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2022
We all are guilty of last minute syndrome grin

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by cedarcedar: 8:14am On May 13, 2022
New 442 fingerprint scanner for NIN registration and other high profile credentialing.
We can also provide you with license to start NIN enrolment.

190k 20 pieces available
Others sell it 400k check the price
email: cedarresourcesltd@gmail.com

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by cedarcedar: 8:17am On May 13, 2022
START NIN REGISTRATION BUSINESS.
We will provide you with all gadgets and license to start anywhere in Nigeria.
550k 5 open slots.

email: cedarresourcesltd@gmail.com
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by faoogoke(m): 8:22am On May 13, 2022
80 million!

That should be with double or triple

registration.

Nigeria my country!
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by specialmati(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

This guy will quote comments from several months ago as if they are new to device the illiterate and semi literate supporters of the regime.

Meanwhile he has not been able to answer the serious questions, what has Nigeria gained from blocking sims because of NIN?
grin grin grin grin you get time that's the chief executive officer of zombies here on this forum you are quoting grin grin grin grin the word shame na strange thing to him.leave him
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by Anansa0003: 8:38am On May 13, 2022
tollyboy5:
I'm not going to register under this extremist government.

The people that killed Deborah might grow up to be someone like pantami if justice is been denied .

She's Deborah.. what?

Why are people not spelling her full name

Modified:
Aboki should be counting their star since she's from the north.
If not deamalgamation of Nigeria commence infact it's still imminent
Her name was Deborah Samuel
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by omorttee4u(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2022
Does anyone has idea on how I can get my NIN verified. Have sent mail severally not fertile.
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by everythinggirly(f): 8:47am On May 13, 2022
All these NIN stuff is just a strategy, they want to use those names for election nothing more, this is Nigeria anything can happen.

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by lexy2014: 8:52am On May 13, 2022
post=112779488:

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
Peace out!

Am glad u still saying "nigeria will be great again...". It shows that after 7years of buhari/osinbajo, Nigeria is still a mediocre country.

For the issue at hand, in 2015 buhari forced every Nigerian to get BVN with the excuse that it will stop 419, corruption and crime. Can u pls tell us how successful has the govt been with that?

What makes you think that it is SSN that made America great?

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by WhizdomXX(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2022
post=112779488:

Peace out!
Manna boss what do you have to say about the Sokoto case of Deborah
Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:12am On May 13, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Manna boss what do you have to say about the Sokoto case of Deborah
We have made over 20 comments about the brutal and wicked killing. You can check our comments.
And this post right here is actually against Rule 1 of the forum.
Let's talk about Deborah (May her soul Rest in Peace) on related thread.

@topic,
Hope you have your NIN by now Whizdom?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by monshow25(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2022
When I decided to do my own I just heard the registration is free but 5k payment to validate it... I just tell them make I use my 5k they chop small small

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by WhizdomXX(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2022
post=112786616:

We have made over 20 comments about the brutal and wicked killing. You can check our comments.
And this post right here is actually against Rule 1 of the forum.
Let's talk about Deborah (May her soul Rest in Peace) on related thread.

@topic,
Hope you have your NIN by now Whizdom?
Yes I do, although the paper slip is fading fast. I don't know if I have to pay to get the card.
On the Deborah case, I'm not actually off-topic. I just forgot to mention the connection that most of those fanatics are fula immigrants from Niger and Mali who, suprisingly have their National identity number in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by Thomasankara(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2022
178+25million,omo people plenty for this country and some people no go still register o shocked

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by bot101(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https:///NIN-Registration-Hits-80.7-Million-19-Days-After-SIM-Ban

See why Patanmi fought to control NIN registration? Look at these numbers! They know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban by Tundex911: 10:39pm On May 14, 2022
If una like make e enter 100milli

I'm not doing

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: No Single Administration Can Solve All Nigeria’s Problem / Muslim Cleric Calls For The Killing Of Tinubu's Wife / Gov Okorocha's Chatham House Saga Shows Igbos Got No Respect For Anybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.