Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable (992 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan:the Most Foolish Politician In Nigeria / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday / Do You Know That Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Isn't Ijaw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by Akinpedia(m): 6:13am On May 13, 2022
I would have sworn that this day will never come. Yes, I know in politics anything is possible, but Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan a presidential aspirant on the platform of APC? Unbelievable!

The same APC that labeled him clueless and a drunkard? The same APC whose supporters conducted a mock burial for him? The same APC that claimed that GEJ was responsible for all the evil that pervaded the land before the 2015 elections?

Come to think of it, what did GEJ forget in Aso Rock that he desperately wants to retrieve? Could this be an attempt by GEJ to spite the likes of Amaechi, Tinubu, Silva, and many others that made him look so stupid and worthless a few years ago? Or, has he suddenly become a miracle worker that will fix the mess of Buhari in 4yrs?

Lol.....some of us that were his ardent supporters knew his limitations, he has no such superpowers.

Honestly, I'm utterly disappointed. Goodluck Jonathan did not just rob stinking dirt on the faces of many of us who are his diehard supporters but he also proved that behind his gentle mien lies a selfish, power-hungry, and crafty betrayer.

The fact that he was pretending and 'forming' uninterested makes the whole most annoying. GEJ, it is sad you allowed yourself to be used to undermine the the Southern Nigeria.

I know it is within your rights to aspire for any leadership position in Nigeria but this move is not only going to mark the beginning of your demystification, but it also will mark the beginning of your grace to grass journey.

Since you choose to rubbish grace because of greed, disgrace will find and dwell with you no matter how long it takes. This is no curse but a reality that will soon dawn on you.

Folks here is the face of an 'ingenious' betrayer;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20am On May 13, 2022
If he's a betrayer , what is Tinubu?

Tinubu isn't only a thief, he's a betrayer too

Tinubu and his urchins can cry all they want , Tinubu will never be president

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by Abdul05: 7:07am On May 13, 2022
Baba Jonah ..... grin grin

We are waiting for him to come to North East . grin

The only region he messed up big time.,, grin
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by Minime10(f): 7:11am On May 13, 2022
I wish Jonathan can defect to APC & contest, just to serve saraki , atiku and the rest, the same treatment they did to him in prior to 2015

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by drlateef: 7:19am On May 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
If he's a betrayer , what is Tinubu?

Tinubu isn't only a thief, he's a betrayer too

Tinubu and his urchins can cry all they want , Tinubu will never be president

Early morning wailing again!!! Tinubu is done deal. If you like wail till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by NnamdiN: 8:05am On May 13, 2022
Minime10:
I wish Jonathan can defect to APC & contest, just to serve saraki , atiku and the rest, the same treatment they did to him in prior to 2015
it's really not worth it. Shortchanging the south by 4 years will never be forgiven except somehow he manages to hand over to another southerner.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by Badonasty(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2022
Lol…na Reno omokri I just dey pity
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan On APC Presidential Aspirant Platform! Unbelievable by deji68: 11:46am On May 13, 2022
LOL . which one be betrayal , politic is neither black or white there gray zones too. I like GEJ and i will find it very amusing how APC will campaign for him after the brutal negative propaganda in 2015.... 2023 go sweet grin grin

(1) (Reply)

North Has Conquered Osinbajo, Peter Obi, Tinubu And The Entire South / How IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / We Warned Yoruba In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.