Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy (1470 Views)

MURIC Condemns The Murder Of Deborah Samuel. Warns Against Insulting Prophets / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Killers Of Deborah Samuel Must Face Justice - British High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by gidgiddy: 9:18am On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Mugu the whole essence of your establishing ESN is based on the bogus lie that Fulani herdmen are killing Igbos. Something you have no single evidence for. Don't you see how foolish your entire movement is? It's clear your entire talking points are baseless as you don't have any evidence for any of them. I challenge you.

Even if ESN was established because it did not rain, where is your evidence that they commited any crime you accuse them of?
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by naijapips04: 9:23am On May 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Even if ESN was established because it did not rain, where is your evidence that they commited any crime you accuse them of?

what is your evidence that Fulani herdmen killed anyone in the SE? what is your evidence, Fulani committed any crime you accuse them of?

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by Conrod: 9:28am On May 13, 2022
limeta:
Muslims trying hard to change the narratives
Op get well soon
Hmm,..suddenly the "JESUS HAS RISEN LIKE AGEGE BREAD" advert by a muslim bank CEO came to mind.

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by gidgiddy: 9:33am On May 13, 2022
helinues:

Again, drop that yeye goal post you have been carrying all along.. People like you see no fault with Igbos and UGM activities... Infact, you are one of their fanatics on this forum.

Only slowpoke and dumb ass would still be supporting the activities of Ipob or UGM who have brought no single development to their region but destruction.

Btw, I have never in any place anywhere support any form of violence. Be it local or international..

My own is that if anyone commits a crime, the security forces should fish the person out and bring him to book. What I do not like is using crime for baseless propaganda. If you accuse IPOB of something, show evidence of go to sleep

But the question must be asked is it that you people comment only pertaining the South East you are not from? What is this fascination with the South East? Only a propagandist will be be commenting one one Region all the time, a region he does not even belong to
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by helinues: 9:38am On May 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

My own is that if anyone commits a crime, the security forces should fish the person out and bring him to book. What I do not like is using crime for baseless propaganda. If you accuse IPOB of something, show evidence of go to sleep

But the question must be asked is it that you people comment only pertaining the South East you are not from? What is this fascination with the South East? Only a propagandist will be be commenting one one Region all the time, a region he does not even belong to

So all those Igbos arrested, made confessions about their notorious activities are also propaganda? Burying Ikonso with so many bla bla heads are conspired right?

One thing I know for sure, not only Igbos would go down, their supporters and sympathizers as well

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by gidgiddy: 9:44am On May 13, 2022
helinues:

So all those Igbos arrested, made confessions about their notorious activities are also propaganda? Burying Ikonso with so many bla bla heads are conspired right?

One thing I know for sure, not only Igbos would go down, their supporters and sympathizers as well

Tell your fellow BMC's that 30k a month is too small grin grin
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by helinues: 9:49am On May 13, 2022
gidgiddy:

Tell your fellow BMC's that 30k a month is too small grin grin

Another goal shifting.. What's the business of BMC or the amount they are collecting with this thread.

All enemies of SE would soon be exposed and disgraced.. You can take that to the bank for cash out

1 Like

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by OyigboUpdate: 11:01am On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Mugu I'm not Oyiboupdate. And yes you are right, one man freedom fighter like boko haram and the abokis that killed Deborah is another man terrorist. So you have no right to condemn those aboki terrorist because they are your brothers in terrorism.

Emergingnation3 na big troll na. He goes about calling everyone impersonators. He calls me Ikwere now he is calling u me. The guy do have some mental issues

2 Likes

Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by Psychokinetic: 11:27am On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

You mugus literally call KANU oshi another saviour and composed songs for him. You are ever read to kill anyone that goes against his him. You are Nnamdi KANU zombie worshippers.
I bet your death gods are fvcking her body in Jannah. Allah is ramming the corpse’s mouth with his uncircumcised c.ock while Mohammed is lashing her but Kanu is your problem you brain dead Muslim!
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by naijapips04: 11:29am On May 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

I bet your death gods are fvcking her body in Jannah. Allah is ramming the corpse’s mouth with his uncircumcised cock while Mohammed is lashing her but Kanu is your problem you brain dead Muslim!

Same way KANU oshi is still lashing his mother corpse every now and then. Amu nkapi.
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by Psychokinetic: 11:31am On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

Same way KANU oshi is still lashing his mother corpse every now and then. Amu nkapi.
Lol… Is that the best you can do?? I know how you brain dead extremists think! I know how bad it’s hurting you that I am insulting your death gods and you can’t do nothing about it!! grin Please do not channel your frustration on the school boy’s a.ss you just kidnapped!
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by naijapips04: 11:34am On May 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Lol… Is that the best you can do?? I know how you brain dead extremists think! I know how bad it’s hurting you that I am insulting your death gods and you can’t do nothing about it!! grin Please do not channel your frustration on the school boy’s a.ss you just kidnapped!

Just as you rapped that innocent girl before cutting her private parts and roasting her meat abi? IPOB bloody cannibals. You idiotas will be fished out and killed in the whole of Igboland. Uchu.
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by Psychokinetic: 11:49am On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

In your small mind, everyone that doesn't support IPOB is afonja. IPOB and stupidity.
If there’s anything in this world I hate more than a Muslim, it’s someone that denies his identity. Well, what can you expect from a dangerously stupid terrorist!
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by naijapips04: 11:51am On May 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

If there’s anything in this world I hate more than a Muslim, it’s someone that denies his identity. Well, what can you expect from a dangerously stupid terrorist!

I'm not discussing identity with a brainless Nnamdi KANU oshi zombie. Dude, rest.
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by Psychokinetic: 12:45pm On May 13, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm not discussing identity with a brainless Nnamdi KANU oshi zombie. Dude, rest.
Oga embrace your identity as a pathetic Afonja-Fulani skullocratic terrorist with psychotic tendencies sitting on the manhood of his death god Allah and gay partner Mohammed. My last response to you. Savor it. Don’t go burning the next girl because you couldn’t get me to burn grin
Re: Murder Of Deborah : IPOB Hypocrisy by naijapips04: 12:49pm On May 13, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Oga embrace your identity as a pathetic Afonja-Fulani skullocratic terrorist with psychotic tendencies sitting on the manhood of his death god Allah and gay partner Mohammed. My last response to you. Savor it. Don’t go burning the next girl because you couldn’t get me to burn grin

Ofeke rest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Wearing Atletico Madrid Outfit, But Claims He Is A Liverpool Fan / Now Oil’s Been Discovered In Enugu, What Next? / Who Should Tinubu Pick As His Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.